GT-Sport [COMPLETED] (30/6) RACEONOZ Bathurst 3 Hour

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by JonoStan96, May 10, 2018.

1. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    32 years old

Give me a spell
  2. StigsTC

StigsTC Professional

PSN ID
    StigsTC
    Stint pics are so much easier with the share function!
    That would be if the game kept the information up during the pitstop cutscene...
    Seriously though, never had an issue and I friggen miss proper endurance racing even if the track limits regs were bogus.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  3. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    If I entertain your thoughts on that this thread is going to go sour very fast (Tsukuba and Motegi penalties wtf) :roflmao:

I didn’t expect this to fill so fast, perhaps if we get enough we can run 2 rooms, ideally it would be awesome to get as many local teams to ensure maximum participation.
    StigsTC likes this.
  4. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Yeah it was fun with the level it was at, at times it was really awesome but the teams I got stuck with or drivers I ended up with really bought it down wanting to do endurance racing with teammates ever again. Instead of being actual teams it was basically just a clump of drivers without drives, never got stitched for track limits did get a 10min pit and stop penalty for not having a number on my car
    Photo really sums up me watching my car through GTP_TV
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: May 10, 2018
    StigsTC likes this.
  5. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Harsk it up
  6. LennonLegend1993

LennonLegend1993 Team Driver

AroGantz likes this.
  7. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    I cry
  8. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    PSA:
    Can I please get a show of hands of those who have entered, are you willing to run as a localised team?
    With the entry list bulging I’d hate to see people miss out because there is not enough room. Plus it would be awesome to compare teams, maybe some group photos and such.
  9. StigsTC

StigsTC Professional

PSN ID
    StigsTC
    Lol, you didn't get the 8 minute penalty for not getting a penalty, notch up the first black flag for lag, notch up 3 more black flags for lag, be the first person to cop the 1 minute stop and hold for disobeying stewards who wanted to LHM me with no traffic, and see rules changed based on stuff I said or did. Still had a heap of fun lol.

This is where driving for TNR and MWM was great, the TNR guys were a class act, they always had a skype call up during races to talk strats, position and just general BS to pass the time. We copied that at MWM and the guys became family, so we really were a team and its the only reason we did so well.
    Jumping over to drive with other teams was also pretty cool once you knew how to operate like that, as you would immediately improve any team dynamic you walked into and guys were pretty appreciative of that.
    Last edited: May 10, 2018
    seth123 and JonoStan96 like this.
  10. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    I still cannot fathom how we lost the Tsukuba race when Mus and I passed the Swift car at least 4 times on track, but oh well. Despite the weirdness of it all and the general nature of it being made harder for Oceanic drivers for no apparent reason, I miss it heaps so I hope this event can somewhat replicate it. If it goes well I’m more than happy to run another one at Nürburgring, or Spa, no wait maybe Le Mans oh no what the hell is going on here
    VARDZ and StigsTC like this.
  11. TDZdave

TDZdave Team Driver

PSN ID
    TDZ-4-12-14-88
    It was made harder because of dictatorship nothing more, if the events had been scheduled to emulate the official events he was chasing it still would have been difficult for us to participate but we would have had events favour us and the brits wouldn’t have it, though it had been suggested to start all 24h events where the cut off time was midnight New Zealand, thus allowing those guys adequate time to sleep prior to work, but when the dictator was undoubtedly an unemployable hermit virgin with no people skills it became unfair to everyone,
    seth123 and JonoStan96 like this.
  12. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    anyone in the central coast of nsw looking to team up?
  13. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    LennonLegend1993 and JonoStan96 like this.
  14. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    Is there any pCARS lads that wanna help me raid GTS and steal a win (not likely lol) from a Gran Turismo driver/team?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :ninja::ninja::p:cautious:
    I think I'm gonna be flying the pCARS flag solo at this point tho
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  15. arakasi-

arakasi- Professional

PSN ID
    arakasi-
    Was I supposed to say Local Team , 2 man
  16. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    @StigsTC
    I wish, the best teammate I got / the only one that returned feedback and could hold a convo was Danger Zone. Platinum rated really down to earth I twisted the team owners arm who never submitted entry forms to rebuild the team, memories faded terribly but I think I jumped the sinking ship just before I got to race with him which sucks but being apart of Swift was giving me greys as a 16 year old, I had a bit of fun racing with Beau Albert and Famine with a stand in driver at the Japanese 12h, was nice to finally send a Skype message that I was ready for a driver change and receiving an instant ready when you are,

Really want something like that to kick off again but preferably with an Australian host that doesn’t rip heads off action figures in his spare time for a hobby :whistling:
    StigsTC likes this.
  17. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Or just do the race without mentioning need for speed shift 3.5? Idk I’m easy :roflmao:
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  18. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    :):):):) bait mate, :):):):) bait :rolleyes:
  19. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Junior that’s not how bait works
  20. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Is the pole that the flag’s attached to paid Day 2 DLC?
    Last edited: May 11, 2018
    seth123 and CaptainRisky21 like this.