Division 3 - Season 3

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Apr 20, 2018.

1. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    The smallest touch of that grass would spin me crazy
    SUBGTRACER, Dev1lman_87 and Dosy like this.
  2. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    Well done guys sounds like everyone enjoyed it !
    PaulCox likes this.
  3. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

If you hit the grass or run onto the grass don't totally get out of the throttle keep light to half throttle and it seems to be a lot better
    Dosy and PaulCox like this.
  4. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    Looks up ^^ " what he said " , you keep on the throttle you are spinning like STU on a Saturday night after a few shots of sambuka .
    Dosy and Anthonyb like this.
  5. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Just on the quiet turn a few laps last night with Stu.
    PaulCox and SUBGTRACER like this.
  6. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    I miss him :(
    Anthonyb likes this.
  7. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    I keep it pinned :D:D:D:D It's a lot of fun but requires a truckload of wheelwork...don't think that will work though once we get to a track that has the barriers less than a mile away from the track like donnington :laugh: :laugh:
    Dosy, Anthonyb and SUBGTRACER like this.
  8. Ford69xw

Ford69xw Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    metalsteel
    Sorry Guys was unaware that the season had started. Damn missed first race. Guess i will see you all in 2 weeks.
    Anthonyb likes this.
  9. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    Fords are always running late :)
  10. Ford69xw

Ford69xw Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    metalsteel
    HA HA! Last Time i looked 2 weeks ago no dates where given. had no idea. Better late than never!
    Anthonyb and SUBGTRACER like this.
  11. freddyp_33

freddyp_33 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    freddyp_33
    Well done to disturboed, ads & STD on their podiums. Naturally, trying to make things as difficult as possible for myself I got disqualified from from qualifying speeding out of pit lane. Started in last place. With the mayhem of the first few corners I think I had made up 8 spots. Pretty happy to come 4th but being a second a lap off the top 3, that was about the best I could have done.
    Mid race I had a good duel with LowNZ, managed to get in front of him after we both pitted.
    Must also congratulate the guys that got lapped, I only got baulked once and that was nothing major. So well done to everyone on some good clean fun racing.
    Looking forward to the next one...........If my NBN plays nice that is
  12. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    NBN and playing Nice in the same sentence :)
  13. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    Sooooo, we aren't gonna see you for a while then if you're waiting for NBN to actually work :confused:
  14. freddyp_33

freddyp_33 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    freddyp_33
    I was amazed when it worked long enough on Sunday night to last the complete race, can't imagine my luck will last 2 weeks in a row!!
    SUBGTRACER likes this.
  15. its-benny-racer

its-benny-racer Professional Gold Member

16. kayne greenwood

kayne greenwood Rookie

mate thats awesome, appreciate the work you put in this :)
  17. Dosy

Dosy Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    Doski-17
    Hi everyone, a quick note letting you know I'm away for a few weeks and will miss rounds 2, 3 and 4. Bummer as I don't mind Brands, anyway good racing everyone and catch up for the last two races :D
  18. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    Spuin bro..look foward to when ya back :)
  19. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    [​IMG]

ROUND 2 : BRANDS HATCH GP - 28 LAPS - 1/7/18
    - Qual Time - @ 12pm - (1 weather slot - Light Cloud)
    - Race Time - @ 1pm - Medium cloud / Light cloud / Light cloud / clear
    - Time progression - REAL
    - Compulsory pit stop - YES
    - Fuel : OFF
    - TYRE WEAR : ACCELERATED
    - Weather progression : Sync to race
    - Time progression : Real time

ROOM OPEN : Most room captains will 'try' to have rooms open by about 7:50 EDST. Please be on time, or let the room captain or div thread if you may be late. If all agree, the room may wait for you, Within reason. Please remember we have drivers from NZ, and later starts mean a much later night for them.

QUALIFYING : 8:10 EDST

RACE START TIME : 8:20 EDST

LAG ISSUES / ROOM RESTARTS : This is up to the room host. If there is a Disconnection at race start, it is sporting to try to get them back in, which may mean a new room to be set up. I always look at 1 or 2 starts if required due to DSC, but as it gets later everyone needs to be aware of getting things going. Please be as reasonable as you can with this....

TURN 1 LAP 1 : This has the potential to ruin someones night if we don't use our heads ! The brake zone is long, for the guys at the back half of the grid, PLEASE make sure you don't cannonball through the guys in front. Last season was pretty good, however we could always be better ! Should be everyone's goal to get through the first lap with ZERO contact. Give room and run in your 'lane' till you have space to run the normal race line.

TRACK LIMITS : As we are running with 'track limit penalties" OFF, we will run with our usual Raceonoz track limit regulations. This means you MUST have at least 2 wheels on the ripple strip OR white line that defines the track limit. Not many places here at Brands that you can cut the track without hurting your lap anyway but still.... Drivers will be penalised if they cut the track to gain any advantage.

COMPULSORY PIT STOP : YES. You WON'T need to change tyres again this round. You will need to save a Caterham strategy, with 1L of fuel, no tyres and turn off all damage repairs. Make sure you select that strategy before you go to the track in qual, and then check it in the ready up screen before race start.

PIT ENTRY / EXIT : Drivers MUST make an attempt to use the pit entry / exit lines. The Pit entry for Brands is just as you round the final turn on the right hand side of the circuit, and has a little chicane just before the control line. You will need to be at 60KLM at the pit entry control line, any more than that you will receive a penalty, or a possible DSQ if you go in way too fast.

PIT EXIT : Drivers MUST use the full pit exit lane, which rejoins the track at the entry to TURN 1. You must remain to the right inside the exit lines and be aware of fast approaching traffic. If you are on the circuit and approaching the pit exit as someone is exiting, be sure to make some room to avoid contact. Turn 1 is a very tricky turn and if you end up running just a little wide it's sandcastles for you. Not really a two wide corner. A little courtesy can avoid ruining 2 races...

BLUE FLAGS : Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. Best to get off the race line, and with a small lift let them go, so you can continue the race without incident. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS : This season the stewards will be myself, Garyw61 and Autech91. No protests for the first round. Awesome work guys!! If you have reason to protest, please SAVE YOUR REPLAY, and then let us know via a PM.

DO NOT BLOW UP IN THE FORUM OR IN THE ROOM CHAT. There have been multiple incidents where the replays from drivers have been different, so its true that sometimes things are not as black and white as they may seem. You have until MIDNIGHT, Monday night to register your protest via PM. We will ask for video evidence from both drivers or room captain to make any decision.

SAVE YOUR REPLAY : If the room host can ask all drivers to save their replay would be good before exiting the room.....once they exit out and the option goes, it cant be retrieved !
    LOW_NZ and PaulCox like this.
  20. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    :)front;)bum:) of a day, got the :):):):)s...wont be racing tonite...gl all and sorry