Division 1 - Season 3

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Apr 20, 2018.

1. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    I might be out for this week's race
  2. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Yeah and if the host isn't quick that means the room is slow and unstable so AO should do it:roflmao:
    AOCleaner74 likes this.
  3. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    You got it right, not sure if I am unstable tho:D
    Well if V8 isn't there I can host, can't be that hard, Stu did it for years!
    SUBGTRACER, v8power383 and Anthonyb like this.
  4. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Stu got his kids in to set it up for him
    AOCleaner74 likes this.
  5. AOCleaner74

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    And probably raced for him too. No wonder he had good results! Must run in the family with the kids setting the pace!
    SUBGTRACER and Anthonyb like this.
  6. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    ROUND 3 : SONOMA NATIONAL : SPRINT ROUND :1/7/18
    1 x 14 lap / 1 x 15 lap (formation lap)
    How does the points system work for this ? I know I know , I was here last year but I didn't take any notice !
    How many points and so on
  7. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    1st race full points
    2nd race half points
    add scores from both races together and order drivers based on these additions
    the new order gets given actual points based on their position in the order
    SUBGTRACER and Ad2mny like this.
  8. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    Thank you Darling !
    Last edited: May 25, 2018
    Spidey_11 and Hatfield like this.
  9. its-benny-racer

its-benny-racer Professional Gold Member

10. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    Good luck tonight , should be pretty wild with track
    TheJuzzy and Anthonyb like this.
  11. TheJuzzy

TheJuzzy Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    no Juzzy tonight , to much drinky drinky , I'll BE THERE ! next week .
    xlxy90 and SUBGTRACER like this.
  12. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    A little recap , Qualifying , jesus I just could not get it together or I was coming up against cars that would spin off and I would do the same , I was bloody terrible ! On the other hand poppin and slambo were fast , really fast .

I was a little taken back by my lack of pace I must say :) , lets move on . Maybe practice would help !

Race start everyone was doing pretty well there for a little bit keeping space and making it through the first few corners , a few people did have some altercations or ran wide and somehow I ended up in 3rd behind poppin and Slambo , Poppin had a bit of a off and gave the race to slambo , I reeled them in for a bit but just couldn't keep it clean and smooth to gain the ground required . Finished in 3rd which after Qualifying was a pretty good result .

Revers grid started with Poppin and Slambo behind me and the rest of the grid in front , as cars would slowly make mistakes or not be on the pace we were moving up through the field , I did end up in first with slambo behind me making a mistake and pehaps throwing the race away , that's not how it panned out as he had heaps of pace to real me in and take over for the win with coming home in second and Benny in 3rd , I think .... Well done guys !

Well done slambo on the win , great pace from you and poppin .... far too quick for me .

Have a good day Gents .
    Last edited: May 28, 2018
  13. AOCleaner74

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Well that was another race to forget.
    Started 3rd off pole only 0.1 behind. Benny racer glitches out so I decided to run an extra lap to let him start with us doing a rolling lap.
    It started fine but and we kept our positions but Rhino thought it was ok to give me a bump and run and keep position, which got me too fired up to give a :):):):) about the rest of the race.
    Second race I hit the barrier on t1 and went to last,
    Too many errors kept me from being at the front, so I have decided to have a week off this week and let the guys race without incidents
    SUBGTRACER likes this.
  14. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

Good race guys, qauly was a shocker only got 1 clean lap in, I stuffed up 2 different laps where I was half second up, and on my last lap I found a disconnected Benny sitting in the middle of the chicane, blew my chances of pole,
    Poppin did really well holding me off for 10 Laos could not for the life of me find away around, tried sticking it in almost everywhere, until he made a slight mistake getting sideways around the big down hill left hander managed to sneak up beside and go around the outside, was a good battle,
    Race 2, found myself up 2nd after everyone in front of me having moments, had a good battle with subby for the rest of the race, managed to get by, in the end,
    well done another solid result subgt, your going to take some beating this season,
    Bring on the next one,
    Spidey_11, RHINO11, Anthonyb and 2 others like this.
  15. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    I think a few people would feel the way you do AO , it was pretty messy all round .
    I don't blame you for having a week off .
    Slambo I feel this is going to go down to the wire .....
    POPPINFRESH1234 likes this.
  16. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    Anyone going to post results ?
    no one cares :(
    Spidey_11 likes this.
  17. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    ENOUGH.....show me the video of the touch....I've posted the picture on the div 1 chat which clearly shows I didn't touch you on lap 5 which is the only time I ever passed you in the race. A lap later you completely punted me and didn't redress. I never saw you for the rest of the race as I was dead last.....so either you've got me mixed up with someone else or you're talking :):):):) again....
    Last edited: May 29, 2018
  18. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    I am most likely out for the rest of the season and beyond....I am enjoying iRacing where I don't get unfairly blamed for contact and can race without being punted 50 m off the track under brakes as has happened twice this season....hate to leave on a sour note as I was planning on doing the next two rounds at least....but after that "race" I'm done.

Have fun guys, the majority of you are clean and I have had some amazing races with you, @Slambobagan thanks for pushing me to that championship and cheers to everyone for making it fun for the most part...I'll still hang around the forums and I might pop up every now and then for cheeky race...I'll see ya'll later :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:
    Spidey_11 likes this.
  19. its-benny-racer

its-benny-racer Professional Gold Member

For me, I know that a clean race is one where the front of my car doesn't make contact with any part of another car.

With the exception of the 1 incident at Donington (which was actually me missing my brake marker), I have succeeded on that score, I want to race hard as much as anyone, but risking causing contact is not acceptable for me.

Some incidents in the last race particularly suggest that others may not have the same attitude. Just like Max, I'm sure we will all have a better time if we don't follow the old "stuff it in and hope" approach.
    Anthonyb and SUBGTRACER like this.
  20. AOCleaner74

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    I didn't save the replay as had to quickly go to the bathroom.
    I was pushed wide, maybe it was a glitch, but I definitely felt it.
    The lap later I lost it ubrakes when I touched the grass. Sorry about that, and I did let you back thru on the last corner, only for you to slightly mess up the exit and I got back thru...
    TheJuzzy and RHINO11 like this.