Season 15: Taxi's in Flannelette's!!

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, May 3, 2018.

1. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Lol if your racing a banger that is, a decent set of tyres cost more still and they have a very limited life span. At least sims are more a one off cost for decent hardware as its good for many years. I havent done a trackday in a while but looking at getting another car next year which I will likely track a bit. Not sure if I will get back into real racing probably just stick to trackdays which I havent done that many of recently.

Future of AC looks quite promising with these new shader mods, content manager is great too and I seem to have fixed the issues I had with it and will look at using it full time. The shader mods and weather can be used in daytime too and I ran it last night with no issues, it would be hard to move official seasons over to the modded version unless all were fine with it and some proper testing was done in mid season fun runs.

Also using content manager you can enable or disable these mods with a single click very easily, it wont mess with the game at all if you disable it.
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
  2. marty

marty AC Server Legend

I have put up one of my servers as a test with the night mod and A4S weather. V8's at Bathurst its not full dark as I seem to be unable to get it fully dark in server as this seems to be a CM mod to time of day and sun angle not available in the server.

Here is a little AI race with the mod.

Server is called "Marty's RaceOnOz V8SC v1.1 (Night MOD+A4S weather)" and I will put up another at Brands Indy if anyone wants to test some MP in the dark.

Mods you will need are below, with content manager its very easy to add or remove the shaders patch, it can be done manually but will be more complex to remove I think.
    Content Manager
    A4S Seasons
    Shaders Patch dynamic lights

With the server unable to run late night its not properly dark here it is without the shader mod but using A4s weather.
    [​IMG]
    This is with the Shader light mod and A4s weather.
    [​IMG]
    Here is the same server without the shader mod or A4s weather installed. :eek:
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
    tezpez85, Anon666, Godzilla and 2 others like this.
  3. Andrew Malcolm

Andrew Malcolm New Recruit

Those pedals look unreal Marty and thanks for organising the fun run last night (and thanks to the other admins). That track was a blast even for the back markers. Gratz Rolz for a great race.
    marty and jlynn777 like this.
  4. Bogor

Bogor Team Driver

Just an FYI.
    This Monday will be my last race for the season.
    I am taking my family on a road trip from Brisbane to Uluru and back which will take 3 weeks.
    When I get back I need to return my G970 back to Logitech for repair / replacement as the buttons are no longer working and the upshift paddle is getting very dodgy, so it may be many weeks before I can race again.
    Looking forward to my last race for many weeks.
    I am not at race pace, however if I can avoid any incidents I hope to make it in the mid pack for some fun battles.
    krunch, tezpez85, Anon666 and 4 others like this.
  5. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

When ur kit all gets replaced, we’ll look forward to seeing you back mate!
    Have a safe trip too! :)
  6. mesafto

mesafto Rookie

Good luck @Bogor !
    Seeya back, when you get back.
  7. Andrew Malcolm

Andrew Malcolm New Recruit

Enjoy your trip Bogor. Been fun racing with you up the back mate.
  8. ed40t

ed40t Rookie

I had the same problems with mine. I lodged a warranty claim with Logitech and they sent me a new g29 within 2 weeks.
  9. jlynn777

jlynn777 Team Driver

I've seen you drive, you can do it in a week ;)
    Sounds awesome, enjoy! :thumbsup:
    krunch and Rolz like this.
  10. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Just a reminder this week we have a 32 car grid limit but with a few new guys joining we do have some reserves again. Anyone unable to make the round please let us know asap so we can try let everyone that wants be able to get intk the server.
    ed40t likes this.
  11. Flouncy

Flouncy Rookie

I'll 100% be in tonight.
  12. mesafto

mesafto Rookie

Going to be crazy town tonight. tight track, lots of cars!
    c4rLo5, Rolz and ed40t like this.
  13. Bogor

Bogor Team Driver

I'll be there for my last race. It will be crazy not just T1, I think all the turns will be an adventure!
    c4rLo5 and Rolz like this.
  14. marty

marty AC Server Legend

So far @DarrenO cant make the race so reserve wise I have added @KoAStR and @Michael Schafferius (though no car selection for him so I picked a Holden) also @VeloXR is in the grid for tonight.

This is the current entry list loaded in the server, any changes please notify me before 8PM est or it may be too late after that.
    Rolz likes this.
  15. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

hi all, something I've notice on this track is that it seems to be more intense on fps at the start with a big grid than other tracks... I'm a bit of an app hussy and I've worked it out to only have a few main ones for race night (5 apps) as opposed to general setup night (10 apps)... just something to bear in mind... :)
    jlynn777 likes this.
  16. JayJAY

JayJAY Rookie

my game keeps freezing... if i cant fix it then im out for this race
  17. kylemaher23

kylemaher23 New Recruit

Im out tonight sorry guys. Best of luck on this tight little track!
  18. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    Anyone broadcasting
  19. spita84

spita84 Rookie

PSN ID
    buggie_brain
    Sorry guys not gonna make it tonight
  20. NPRK

NPRK New Recruit