GT Sport Season 3 Division 4

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Matthyus

Matthyus GTLOZ Results Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    Likely I'll drop back to D4 as my pace is just not there.
    Unless the top of D3 is in the wrong Division and I'm actually D3 and they are D2 or better.
    Looking at the various times over the season, you can see the racers who are pushing hard and their times are above the division that they are in.
    Most of D2 and D3 are very close, its only the top 2 or 3 of each division that are unreachable by a mid to back marker.
    Tristan Jones likes this.
  2. LennonLegend1993

LennonLegend1993 Team Driver

Sorry not to make it all. Volunteered on Sunday with @deedz_aus as Mars's and didnt get home until late. Had to be a parent before playing a game, as much as I love it ;) Unlucky after doing a 1.55 on RH leading up :p
    New job started this week, so have yet to get any Nurburg practice in, but hopefully will get some with the extra week break :D
    deedz_aus and Tristan Jones like this.
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Ok guys .... info for NEXT SEASON !

We will be having a big cross platform prize draw pack NEXT season (season 4), final details and prizes will be confirmed as i get it all sorted...
    Can confirm though...
    1 x T300RS Wheel
    [​IMG]

1 x PX 24 Turtle Beach Headset
    [​IMG]
    1 x Stealth 500P Thrustmaster Headset
    [​IMG]

'Possible" 2 x C3 Ignition Control button Boxes.... PC and PS4 compatible (still negotiating)
    [​IMG]

As more prizes (hopefully) are confirmed we will look at best way to promote them, and the sponsor providing it....
    Am hoping for a couple more things ;)

(shamelessly copied off @stucar17 )
  5. Tristan Jones

Tristan Jones Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Jonesy82360
  6. LennonLegend1993

LennonLegend1993 Team Driver

Im out again this week :( @Easyprey007 I believe is a reserve. You're up buddy!
    Easyprey007 likes this.
  7. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    ROUND 5 : Nurburgring 24h - 12 laps - 20:30 Sunny Endurance Twilight Round - 17/6
    [​IMG]
    As always please take 2 mins to read the following so you have an understanding of what is expected on race night......If you have any questions, or want clarification on any of the rules or regs please ask !

ROOM OPEN : Most room captains will 'try' to have rooms open by about 7:50 AEDT. Please be on time, or let the room captain or div thread if you may be late. If all agree, the room may wait for you, Within reason. Please remember we have drivers from NZ, and later starts mean a much later night for them.
    QUALIFYING : 8:10 AEDT (WITH EARLY QUALIFYING, WE CAN MAKE SURE WE GET IN OUR ONE OUT AND ONE TIMED LAP AND LATECOMERS CAN JUMP IN TO QUALIFY ON ARRIVAL)
    RACE START TIME : 8:30 AEDT

LAG ISSUES / ROOM RESTARTS : This is up to the room host. If there is a Disconnection (or cars stuck on grid) at race start, it is sporting to try to get them back in, which may mean a new room to be set up. I always look at 1 or 2 starts if required due to DSC, but as it gets later everyone needs to be aware of getting things going. Please be as reasonable as you can with this....
    SIGHT ISSUES: Ensure that you can see everyone on track. After qualifying, exit to lobby and spend 30 seconds in spectate mode, scroll through the list of drivers on track and make sure that you can see their car. If you can't see somebody (and they are confirmed as being on track), exit the lobby, re-join, and check again. It can also be done pre-qualifying to save time if there is no chance of latecomers.

TURN 1 LAP 1 : This has the potential to ruin someones night if we dont use our heads ! Should be everyone's goal to get through the first phase with ZERO contact. Give room and run in your 'lane' till you have space to run the normal race line.

TRACK LIMITS : As we are running with 'track limit penalties" OFF, we will run with our usual Raceonoz track limit regulations. This means you MUST have at least 2 wheels on the ripple strip OR white line that defines the track limit. If you do make a mistake and have to run outside the limits, be aware that you are not allowed to gain any advantage.

CONTACT : Is to be avoided at all times..... If you rear end someone and gain an advantage, YOU ARE EXPECTED to give the spot back. Side by side 'rubbing' is racing, within reason, but all drivers are expected to give racing room.

COMPULSORY TYRE : You can start on either RH or RM tyres. But MUST at least use RH during the race at some point.

PIT ENTRY : Drivers MUST make an attempt to use the pit entry / exit lines.
    PIT EXIT : Please use the pit exit lane and be aware of cars approaching down the straight.
    NOTE: Pitting is NOT compulsory

BLUE FLAGS : Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS : This season the stewards will be will be @Hatfield @JonoStan96 @Viperzed & @emmo46. If you have reason to protest, please SAVE YOUR REPLAY, and then let us know via a PM.

DO NOT BLOW UP IN THE FORUM OR IN THE ROOM CHAT. There have been multiple incidents where the replays from drivers have been different, so its true that sometimes things are not as black and white as they may seem. You have until MIDNIGHT, Monday night to register your protest via PM. We will ask for video evidence from both drivers or room captain to make any decision.

SAVE YOUR REPLAY : If the room host can ask all drivers to save their replay would be good before exiting the room.....once they exit out and the option goes, it cant be retrieved !
    Easyprey007 likes this.
  8. Tristan Jones

PSN ID
    Jonesy82360
    I'm probably out for Dragon Trail for Origin - would be great to use the new track, has a good flow when practising it.

Blues better win if i miss the race!
    Ozglenn likes this.
  9. Ozglenn

Ozglenn Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    ozglenn0513
    I am out too GO THE MARROON'S :)
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
    AroGantz and Tristan Jones like this.
  10. AroGantz

AroGantz Team Driver

PSN ID
    AroGantz
    This is the best chance they have in years but we'll see how their confidence goes, too much and they will fail, I'll be drunk either way.
    Ozglenn and Tristan Jones like this.
  11. Green Terror

Green Terror New Recruit

I'm out for this week guys. Moving house
  12. webnomad

webnomad Team Driver

PSN ID
    webnomad
    Hi guys - I am in midst of selling and moving houses so have been mia and may miss the races :( ... will be keen to rejoin for next season once the craziness is over -
  13. rossi0nsx

rossi0nsx Rookie

PSN ID
    rossi0nsx
    Just a reminder I'm out for tonight
  14. pat65

pat65 Professional

PSN ID
    patg65
    I'm out for tonight. Sorry for the late notice.
    @Tristan Jones Will you be able to host?
    Tristan Jones likes this.
  15. fezza

fezza Team Driver

PSN ID
    FeZZa_21
    I'm out as well
  16. Easyprey007

Easyprey007 Professional

PSN ID
    Easyprey007
    @pat65 Hope all is ok... I was looking to racing with you tonight.
  17. Kieran_B33

Kieran_B33 Professional

PSN ID
    TacticalHomework
    Not racing either got FIFA pro clubs stuff on and dont like the track either....
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  18. deedz_aus

deedz_aus Rookie

PSN ID
    deedz_aus
    Man so many people pulled out this race we had 6-7 drivers.. can’t say my drive was flawless but after pitting on the wrong lap and ruining my 2 stop strategy making numerous errors I ended up going a 3 stop to maintain fresher tyres and avoid tyre wear errors and it surprisingly paid off to secure the win. Bloody hard track and well done to those who stuck at it.
    pat65 likes this.
  19. Tristan Jones

PSN ID
    Jonesy82360
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
  20. xlxy90

xlxy90 Professional

PSN ID