Division 1 - Season 3

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Apr 20, 2018.

1. POPPINFRESH1234

POPPINFRESH1234 Team Driver

PSN ID
    PoppinFr3sh987
    Are we trying a joint room again Sunday night?
  2. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Maybe if numbers are really low again but as soon as we get issues like last week will will go back to a single room.
  3. TheJuzzy

TheJuzzy Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    I'll be on tonight T_B_ , I had no practice , but I'll have a go .
    POPPINFRESH1234 likes this.
  4. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Good luck guys see you next week
  5. t_b_williams

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Still think its a bit unfair to hold the race tonight. We take a week of when a couple of states have a long weekend, but when one of tye nations biggest sporting events coincides with our race we race on because only two states take part.

Will be the first time in years i won't watch an origin live, only because I love this community we have.
    That said, if only a couple show up, i'm bailing.
    SUBGTRACER, JonoStan96 and Kart-No-1 like this.
  6. its-benny-racer

its-benny-racer Professional Gold Member

To be honest, it doesn't bother me if we race or postpone. But I'm not sure who would make that decision one way or another.
  7. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

Good win poppin and 2nd place Benny,
    I’m losing interest fast here with how small the grids are, now I really don’t wana have to go to gt sport but if I will if this continues, I can’t find anyone online during the week to practice with so I just don’t bother, 10min of qauli is all I had for practice, I’m sure I’m not the only one who feels this way.
  8. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    I'm hearing ya mate I'm hoping next seasons car and tracks improve or I'll just focus on the endurance series and drop Sundays all together
    TheJuzzy likes this.
  9. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

I'm thinking the same v8 just don't have the time to do both. But I did enjoy the race when it started even if I only finished 8th.
    SUBGTRACER and TheJuzzy like this.
  10. its-benny-racer

its-benny-racer Professional Gold Member

C9, Algarve, Dubai, Spa, Sakitto, Monza, COTA, Bathurst. Happy days.
    Possible substitute tracks being Le Mans, Silverstone, Daytona.
    TheJuzzy and JonoStan96 like this.
  11. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    1 round to go lads, recharge in the break and then we will get back to full grids and some great racing.

Its interesting that almost every time we make a change from racecar, the grids dwindle and interest wains as the season goes on. Happened a few times in other seasons over the years.....

Will be making a big push to get grid numbers up, new drivers and some to return in the next few weeks....

Dont forget to let me know where you stand on the new season in the link....ill be doing some testing this week, hope to see some of you there !
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/season-4-entry-thread.3235/
    anythings a possibility !
  12. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    [​IMG]

ROUND 7 : RED BULL RING : 60 LAPS : 1/7/18 - ENDURO with 24 Hr time cycle
    - Qual Time - @ 8am - (1 weather slot - Med Cloud)
    - Race Time - @ 9am - Light cloud / Clear / Fog / Light Cloud
    - Time progression - x15
    - Compulsory pit stop - YES
    - Fuel : OFF
    - TYRE WEAR : ACCELERATED
    - Weather progression : Sync to race

ENDURANCE ROUND. Ensure you have a headlights button mapped as we will be running a Day-Night Cycle. Hosts ensure damage is OFF.

ROOM OPEN : Most room captains will 'try' to have rooms open by about 7:50 EDST. Please be on time, or let the room captain or div thread if you may be late. If all agree, the room may wait for you, Within reason. Please remember we have drivers from NZ, and later starts mean a much later night for them.

QUALIFYING : 8:10 EDST

RACE START TIME : 8:20 EDST

LAG ISSUES / ROOM RESTARTS : This is up to the room host. If there is a Disconnection at race start, it is sporting to try to get them back in, which may mean a new room to be set up. I always look at 1 or 2 starts if required due to DSC, but as it gets later everyone needs to be aware of getting things going. Please be as reasonable as you can with this....

TURN 1 LAP 1 : This has the potential to ruin someones night if we don't use our heads ! The brake zone is long, for the guys at the back half of the grid, PLEASE make sure you don't cannonball through the guys in front. Should be everyone's goal to get through the first lap with ZERO contact. Give room and run in your 'lane' till you have space to run the normal race line.

TRACK LIMITS : As we are running with 'track limit penalties" OFF, we will run with our usual Raceonoz track limit regulations. This means you MUST have at least 2 wheels on the ripple strip OR white line that defines the track limit. A number of danger areas, the apron on the far side of Turn 1 is a no-go area, as is the apron in the final double right turns near the pit entry. Drivers will be penalised if they cut the track to gain any advantage.

COMPULSORY PIT STOP : YES. Of course you will need to change tyres at some stage. You will need to save a Caterham strategy, with 1L of fuel, SEMI-SLICK tyres and turn off all damage repairs. Make sure you select that strategy before you go to the track in qual, and then check it in the ready up screen before race start.

PIT ENTRY / EXIT : Drivers MUST make an attempt to use the pit entry / exit lines. The Pit entry for Red Bull Ring is just after the second last turn on the right hand side of the circuit. You will need to be at 60KLM at the pit entry control line, any more than that you will receive a penalty, or a possible DSQ if you go in way too fast.

PIT EXIT : Drivers MUST use the full pit exit lane, which rejoins the track at the exit of TURN 1. You must remain to the right inside the exit lines and be aware of fast approaching traffic. If you are on the circuit and approaching the pit exit as someone is exiting, be sure to make some room to avoid contact. A little courtesy can avoid ruining 2 races...

BLUE FLAGS : Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. Best to get off the race line, and with a small lift let them go, so you can continue the race without incident. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS : This season the stewards will be myself, Garyw61 and Autech91. If you have reason to protest, please SAVE YOUR REPLAY, and then let us know via a PM.

DO NOT BLOW UP IN THE FORUM OR IN THE ROOM CHAT. There have been multiple incidents where the replays from drivers have been different, so its true that sometimes things are not as black and white as they may seem. You have until MIDNIGHT, Monday night to register your protest via PM. We will ask for video evidence from both drivers or room captain to make any decision.

SAVE YOUR REPLAY : If the room host can ask all drivers to save their replay would be good before exiting the room.....once they exit out and the option goes, it cant be retrieved !

1.5 hrs of racing!! Always a hard slog, take it easy on the drinks so you don't end up spending half the race holding it in...
  13. t_b_williams

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    @its-benny-racer @Hatfield
    Round 5 results. sorry it took so long.
    [​IMG]
    *post race penalty applied to slamo, dropping him back one spot.

qually (combined with Div 2)
    [​IMG]
    Hoppy (benny11169) likes this.
  14. t_b_williams

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
  15. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    Go the randoms!!!
  16. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    @SUBGTRACER !!!!!!!! Team RZR needs you brother, one last ride?
    Anthonyb and TheJuzzy like this.
  17. POPPINFRESH1234

POPPINFRESH1234 Team Driver

PSN ID
    PoppinFr3sh987
    Is that a fast n furious reference?
    SUBGTRACER and TheJuzzy like this.
  18. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Hey mate I will be on Thursday night if you want a run with somebody