Season 15: Taxi's in Flannelette's!!

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, May 3, 2018.

1. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Also let us know what car you want, I likely wont be around until just before the race tomorrow so will be hard to make late changes to the start list. I will add people tonight if I have a GUID and car selection but late tomorrow may not be possible so dont leave it too late to avoid possibly missing out.

Test the sprint server nobody will get into the locked entry before they give a car choice and GUID in the GUID thread though. I will make a note her when anyone new has been added officialy to the locked entry list which is also the race night server.
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
  2. Adam

Adam New Recruit

I wanna be a holden
    Adam - STEAM_1:0:44559175
  3. marty

marty AC Server Legend

4. marty

marty AC Server Legend

For the next round I have temporarily culled a few guys from the entry list, these are guys that entered but yet to make races @Sam D Blacklock @Cherno @SG1x and @Sili who only made round one but been a no show since. Also @Bogor announced he is out for the rest of the season.

@Michael Schafferius @KoAStR are currently in with Koastr saying he will try make rounds if possible and Michael entered just before last round but was still a no show so give him another chance.

Main reason for the culls are that we don't really need to over stress peoples setups loading more cars then needed even with a large grid limit this week to load cars unlikely to make the race. If any of these guys are planning to race this round you must let us know in this thread before 8pm and the earlier the better to ensure we can adjust the entry list as needed.

Current entries on the server are as always on this link.

Any of the new entries we must have a GUID in the GUID thread and a car selection plus note of wanting to enter in this thread. To race in the coming round do this ASAP to ensure you get a start as I will finalize my side early tomorrow morning. Then if I have time can possibly add some before 8PM EST or @Rolz may be able to make some adjustments if he can. After 8PM though changes are unlikely and best to make sure you can get into the servers well before the race as if you have issues there is nothing we can do once official practice starts.
    Andrew Le, Rolz and jlynn777 like this.
  5. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Have added @KierKier to the list from the GUID thread, make sure to read first post get all the downloads you need.
  6. Snoopy

Snoopy New Recruit

PSN ID
    Formerly Michael Schafferius
    Hey Marty, ill be on tonight. Sorry for the no show got held up at work last minute and wasn’t able to make it. Haven’t raced the track before so will play it safe towards the back but will be on. Cheers
  7. NPRK

NPRK New Recruit

Guys...I am out of tonight's race.
  8. Sam D Blacklock

Sam D Blacklock Professional

PSN ID
    AE_CoolSam
    Yeah sorry guys, I planned to race but ended up racing Monday night on iRacing and forgot. Can't make tonight for that same reason. Sorry again.
  9. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

Suggest you get on the 7 lap server and verify you can connect and race..
  10. Snoopy

Snoopy New Recruit

PSN ID
    Formerly Michael Schafferius
    No worries will do.
    Rolz likes this.
  11. Adam

Adam New Recruit

steamID STEAM_1:0:44559175
    steamID3 [U:1:89118350]
    steamID64 76561198049384078

please let me know if any of these are the correct id, having trouble find it.
    Sorry for the hassle
  12. Rolz

Last one looks right, confirm you can access/race sprint server please... only need guid for race server
  13. Adam

Adam New Recruit

alrighty sweet, just adding everything to the game now, i'll test once all is done
    Rolz likes this.
  14. Adam

Adam New Recruit

can't join server, says no available slots?
  15. Rolz

I haven't added you yet... could you get onto the sprint one ok?
  16. marty

marty AC Server Legend

I just got back so can add him to the locked entry if you haven't done so yet.
  17. marty

marty AC Server Legend

@Adam has been entered into the grid for locked entry so you can test entry there. Make sure you have the track and mod, also this week is a compulsory stop in the pit window and both compounds must be used.
  18. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Race results
    Congrats to @Shaun_A @Rolz and @JayJAY for the podium.
    Fastest lap to Shaun and @Godzilla a for most consistant.

Everyone changed compounds which is good to see but @Anon666 pitted lap 3 which seems to have meant he missed the pit window.
    mesafto and Godzilla like this.
  19. Godzilla

Godzilla Team Driver

Bonus point! Awesome. Did not have the best quali and unfourtunatley got blocked in to t2 on my last attempt by a car that just exited the pits, was up .2 of a sec on that lap already, bit annoyed as there wasn’t enough time left to start a new lap so really no need at all to come out and block others, new guy so it happens I guess.

Start went ok but got some rear wing damage in t2, wasn’t a huge amount but I’m sure it didn’t help the laps. Pitted a bit earlier then JayJay and Ed and by the time Ed came out from his pit stop I was right behind, tried what I could while his tyres were cold but couldn’t find any way through. Bad luck on the fuel issue there and thanks for the 4th :) Was certainly no easy run to 4th though as mesafto somehow managed to get his tyres to last for an insane amount of laps and came out of the pits only a few seconds behind me wth very little fuel and new tyres. Was certainly a stressful few laps to get to the end but just managed to defend enough and hold on to it across the line

Well done Shaun, Rolz and JayJay on the podium, bring on Bathurst
  20. jlynn777

jlynn777 Team Driver

Even though I didn't need to....I checked the replay and I think that I ruined your race @Anon666 :sick:
    I saw you disappear while I was clinging on the the inside of T7, saw my ping went yellow to 108 and I couldn't believe it. I'm so sorry mate.
    It usually sits around 70 - 80 but this season whenever it spikes it seems to just completely drop out for a nano second....nothings changed on my end since I started here and now this is the 3rd time this season it's ruined someones race :mad:
    I'll have to do some googling to see what else I can do but I'm not ok with taking other guys out so if I can't fix it for Bathurst I'll keep Andy company. Maybe because I'm in WA it magnifies it. Anyway sorry again :cry:

May as well do my (potentially last) race report...
    Wasn't near my PB in qualy but was suuuuper stoked to be close to the front of the grid :)
    Decided to start on the S because I thought it would be the faster strat and most people were on the SS. Unfortunately, @mesafto in front who was on the S too seemed to be really struggling for grip and I was trapped behind and we both lost places immediately. Then T5 he got a tap from someone (did a great job to save it! :thumbsup:) but bumped into me giving me some front and side damage. This made my run to T6 slow and had to take the outside for T6 and received some tough love from Terry who may of had a tonne of understeer but bumped me twice and onto the grass - got bit more damage to the side. Had now lost about 7 positions since the start.
    I was pretty devo and in my frustration lit up the rears T8 and went onto the grass and lost more spots.
    Started 5th and was 16th by end of the lap :(
    Then lap 3 had that incident with anon. Didn't affect my lap or car but it played on my mind for a while.

So a very frustrating race after qualifying well for once. I was really enjoying my setup and felt I had good pace. Overshot T3 a few times but had a good race otherwise and should be happy with 8th.
    Well done again @Shaun_A and great to see @Rolz get 2nd! :)
    Bad luck to @ed40t you had great pace there as usual....was that from following me earlier? ;)
    Guys getting blue flags were awesome again, thanks guys :thumbsup:
    Rolz and marty like this.