Season 15: Taxi's in Flannelette's!!

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, May 3, 2018.

1. Shaun_A

Shaun_A Team Driver Gold Member

Teams points are a bit funky. 2 rounds are the same
  2. squid

squid Rookie

Is there a link for the mt panorama mod?
  3. JayJAY

JayJAY Rookie

Yeah I noticed that aswell. I was confused because the last time he posted after brands hatch the points for teams where a lot different. Ignition got 92 and I think gamesmen got 88 and so on
  4. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Thanks for checking. Was a copy paste error when I added a column for the extra round. Fixed up now.
  5. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

marty likes this.
  6. Godzilla

Godzilla Team Driver

That’s the right one as it’s the one I just downloaded this week as well, didn’t have it after the PC reload
    Rolz likes this.
  7. Rolz

Cool! Thanks for confirming mate! :)
  8. squid

squid Rookie

9. mesafto

mesafto Rookie

To ROZ FIA, if you lose it up in the mountain and break an engine, can you return to pits and continue racing or do you retire?
  10. Rolz

You can return to pits, but depending on damage I’ve experienced being locked for 3000 seconds so your night is screwed each way :(
    I don’t know how, if even possible, one can change max time...
  11. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Its a setting we have no control over, it was added as their was an exploit for pit stops before where cars could just drive past the line stop then escape and have an instant fresh car to go. Faster then an actual stop in most cases and if damaged it was way faster.

I dont know the official rules here so maybe "Rooz Charlie" can clarify this, so we dont have any Vettel like issues over discord.

Or maybe there can be a full break down over the radio like this chap last week. :D

I personally see no issue if someone was to escape wait out the penalty time and resume but then do their best to avoid getting in the way of others racing. Best thing is to try take some extra care especially over the top of the mountain as having a crash there with traffic following will likely end more then just your race. If someoneone needs to restart multiple times then it may be best they sit out to avoid ruining others races when they are already put of the race.

This will also be important for lapped traffic to avoid panicing too much, there is nowhere to go off track there safely so run a normal line and cars behind will need to find a way past. Just dont defend and leave room if following car gets alongside, especially if there are a few cars coming up to a lapped car this can easily go bad if the car with blue flags has an off or does unpredictable stuff.

Cars lapping also need to take care and with traffic at times you will lose other times you may get gains. Best not to ruin your race and others here as its pretty sketchy lapping cars in most sections over the top.
    Rolz likes this.
  12. Shaun_A

Shaun_A Team Driver Gold Member

Is there a particular reason the pit window ends at lap 26 of a 40 odd lap race ?
  13. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Meant to be 36 will be fixed on server restart
    Shaun_A and Rolz like this.
  14. jlynn777

jlynn777 Team Driver

Hey all, just a PSA that I've seeked some advice from @marty about my connection issues. He's given me some things to implement, which I have, so hopefully won't be getting that massive drop out anymore when the ping spikes. Basically I should have a stable connection that's prioritized from the router.
    I'll try get on the server pretty early tonight to test, so if anyone see's me flying around that's not because I'm quick but because my connection is bad - so please let me know! I'll either try something else or sit it out.

Good luck all - been another cracking season :)
    ed40t and marty like this.
  15. ed40t

ed40t Rookie

Good luck tonight guys something has come up and I can't make it.
    Hopefully PRT can bring home some good points!
  16. jlynn777

jlynn777 Team Driver

:cry:
    ed40t and Rolz like this.
  17. Rolz

Shame Ed! Cya next season! :D
    ed40t likes this.
  18. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Guys I am in doubt for tonight too, just got home and my connection is dead. Im getting NBN installed in the next day or 2 but seems maybe my ADSL connection is a bit flakey. Its been in and out the last 30 minutes so wpupd be pointless to try race with it so unstable.

Server wise if I dont get on @Rolz can hopefully modify the locked entry server as needed as the entry list is correct just needs to adjust session lengths and track build up from practice to race.

I will give it another try later and see if 8ts hanging in better but looks pretty crappy atm.
  19. Godzilla

Godzilla Team Driver

Tether your phone to it.
    Rolz and jasondull1986 like this.
  20. spita84

spita84 Rookie

PSN ID
    buggie_brain
    I’m out tonight guys, good luck!