Division 2 - Season 3

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Above your post. Div 2 qually results are from position 6 down that gary posted and i posted the race results with fastest lap times. I did not get race total time.
  2. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

I think I have race times if you need them just haven't had time to put them up
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    image not working for me. looks like it is shared from a private google account
    do you mind just listing the order and who got FL & pole?
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
  4. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Order from first to last
    Kart, antlloyd, natman, jim, anne, anthbark, gary, tuddy, fatmix, stozza.
    Pole and fl kart.
    I have tried using another image host. Hopefully you can see it now. @Hatfield
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
    natmanscoop and Hatfield like this.
  5. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    [​IMG]

ROUND 6 : OSCHERSLEBEN A COURSE : 27 LAPS : 1/7/18
    - Qual Time - @ 12pm - (1 weather slot - Light Cloud)
    - Race Time - @ 1pm - Clear / Light Cloud / Med Cloud / Light Cloud
    - Time progression - REAL
    - Compulsory pit stop - YES
    - Fuel : OFF
    - TYRE WEAR : ACCELERATED
    - Weather progression : Sync to race

ROOM OPEN : Most room captains will 'try' to have rooms open by about 7:50 EDST. Please be on time, or let the room captain or div thread if you may be late. If all agree, the room may wait for you, Within reason. Please remember we have drivers from NZ, and later starts mean a much later night for them.

QUALIFYING : 8:10 EDST

RACE START TIME : 8:20 EDST

LAG ISSUES / ROOM RESTARTS : This is up to the room host. If there is a Disconnection at race start, it is sporting to try to get them back in, which may mean a new room to be set up. I always look at 1 or 2 starts if required due to DSC, but as it gets later everyone needs to be aware of getting things going. Please be as reasonable as you can with this....

TURN 1 LAP 1 : This has the potential to ruin someones night if we don't use our heads ! The brake zone is long, for the guys at the back half of the grid, PLEASE make sure you don't cannonball through the guys in front. Turn 1 and Turn 2 will be very tricky for the first few laps while we are all bunched up. Should be everyone's goal to get through the first lap with ZERO contact. Give room and run in your 'lane' till you have space to run the normal race line.

TRACK LIMITS : As we are running with 'track limit penalties" OFF, we will run with our usual Raceonoz track limit regulations. This means you MUSThave at least 2 wheels on the ripple strip OR white line that defines the track limit. Be careful at the chicane, easy to cut there. Drivers will be penalised if they cut the track to gain any advantage.

COMPULSORY PIT STOP : YES. You WON'T need to change tyres this round. You will need to save a Caterham strategy, with 1L of fuel, no tyres and turn off all damage repairs. Make sure you select that strategy before you go to the track in qual, and then check it in the ready up screen before race start.

PIT ENTRY / EXIT : Drivers MUST make an attempt to use the pit entry / exit lines. The Pit entry for Oschersleben is in the middle of the final 2 right turns. You will need to be at 60KLM at the pit entry control line (which is around the first curve of the pit entry), any more than that you will receive a penalty, or a possible DSQ if you go in way too fast.

PIT EXIT : Drivers MUST use the full pit exit lane, which rejoins the track in the middle of TURN 2. The exit is very tricky with a sharp right turn just before the exit onto the track proper. Be careful if you are following someone out, as you nearly need to come to a full stop to make the turn. Make sure you are aware of fast approaching traffic. If you are on the circuit and approaching the pit exit as someone is exiting, be sure to make some room to avoid contact. A little courtesy can avoid ruining 2 races...Also note that the control line for the exit is at the GREEN WITCHES HATS, NOT THE WHITE LINE ACROSS THE TRACK.

BLUE FLAGS : Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. Best to get off the race line, and with a small lift let them go, so you can continue the race without incident. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS : This season the stewards will be myself, autech91 and Garyw61. If you have reason to protest, please SAVE YOUR REPLAY, and then let us know via a PM.

DO NOT BLOW UP IN THE FORUM OR IN THE ROOM CHAT. There have been multiple incidents where the replays from drivers have been different, so its true that sometimes things are not as black and white as they may seem. You have until MIDNIGHT, Monday night to register your protest via PM. We will ask for video evidence from both drivers or room captain to make any decision.

SAVE YOUR REPLAY : If the room host can ask all drivers to save their replay would be good before exiting the room.....once they exit out and the option goes, it cant be retrieved !
    Jim_aka_The_Man, garyw61 and Anthonyb like this.
  6. natmanscoop

natmanscoop Professional Gold Member

Another good battle with @Jim_aka_The_Man after the pitstops, I can't believe I ended up second, couldn't get a flow all night and just didn't find any rhythm in the Caterham, I was all over the place!
    Well done @Kart-No-1 on another stellar performance and can't believe I'm apologising to @garyw61 again, sorry for T1, I dove for the kerb to give room and somehow we still touched. Sorry it probably should be you in 2nd, or at least on the podium.
  7. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    All good @natmanscoop. I had someone on my outside so I kept to the inside to give them room, otherwise I would have left room there.

Good race everyone, well done Kart.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

No DSCs.
  8. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    hey guys.....

Dont forget new season entry thread, please let me know what you intend on doing
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/season-4-entry-thread.3235/

Will be a race car for sure, will be testing this week and next before i go away on hols.......Dont forget the huge prizepack will be up for grabs as well.....lets get a big entry list !
    Stu
  9. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    [​IMG]

ROUND 7 : RED BULL RING : 60 LAPS : 1/7/18 - ENDURO with 24 Hr time cycle
    - Qual Time - @ 8am - (1 weather slot - Med Cloud)
    - Race Time - @ 9am - Light cloud / Clear / Fog / Light Cloud
    - Time progression - x15
    - Compulsory pit stop - YES
    - Fuel : OFF
    - TYRE WEAR : ACCELERATED
    - Weather progression : Sync to race

ENDURANCE ROUND. Ensure you have a headlights button mapped as we will be running a Day-Night Cycle. Hosts ensure damage is OFF.

ROOM OPEN : Most room captains will 'try' to have rooms open by about 7:50 EDST. Please be on time, or let the room captain or div thread if you may be late. If all agree, the room may wait for you, Within reason. Please remember we have drivers from NZ, and later starts mean a much later night for them.

QUALIFYING : 8:10 EDST

RACE START TIME : 8:20 EDST

LAG ISSUES / ROOM RESTARTS : This is up to the room host. If there is a Disconnection at race start, it is sporting to try to get them back in, which may mean a new room to be set up. I always look at 1 or 2 starts if required due to DSC, but as it gets later everyone needs to be aware of getting things going. Please be as reasonable as you can with this....

TURN 1 LAP 1 : This has the potential to ruin someones night if we don't use our heads ! The brake zone is long, for the guys at the back half of the grid, PLEASE make sure you don't cannonball through the guys in front. Should be everyone's goal to get through the first lap with ZERO contact. Give room and run in your 'lane' till you have space to run the normal race line.

TRACK LIMITS : As we are running with 'track limit penalties" OFF, we will run with our usual Raceonoz track limit regulations. This means you MUST have at least 2 wheels on the ripple strip OR white line that defines the track limit. A number of danger areas, the apron on the far side of Turn 1 is a no-go area, as is the apron in the final double right turns near the pit entry. Drivers will be penalised if they cut the track to gain any advantage.

COMPULSORY PIT STOP : YES. Of course you will need to change tyres at some stage. You will need to save a Caterham strategy, with 1L of fuel, SEMI-SLICK tyres and turn off all damage repairs. Make sure you select that strategy before you go to the track in qual, and then check it in the ready up screen before race start.

PIT ENTRY / EXIT : Drivers MUST make an attempt to use the pit entry / exit lines. The Pit entry for Red Bull Ring is just after the second last turn on the right hand side of the circuit. You will need to be at 60KLM at the pit entry control line, any more than that you will receive a penalty, or a possible DSQ if you go in way too fast.

PIT EXIT : Drivers MUST use the full pit exit lane, which rejoins the track at the exit of TURN 1. You must remain to the right inside the exit lines and be aware of fast approaching traffic. If you are on the circuit and approaching the pit exit as someone is exiting, be sure to make some room to avoid contact. A little courtesy can avoid ruining 2 races...

BLUE FLAGS : Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. Best to get off the race line, and with a small lift let them go, so you can continue the race without incident. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS : This season the stewards will be myself, Garyw61 and Autech91. If you have reason to protest, please SAVE YOUR REPLAY, and then let us know via a PM.

DO NOT BLOW UP IN THE FORUM OR IN THE ROOM CHAT. There have been multiple incidents where the replays from drivers have been different, so its true that sometimes things are not as black and white as they may seem. You have until MIDNIGHT, Monday night to register your protest via PM. We will ask for video evidence from both drivers or room captain to make any decision.

SAVE YOUR REPLAY : If the room host can ask all drivers to save their replay would be good before exiting the room.....once they exit out and the option goes, it cant be retrieved !

1.5 hrs of racing!! Always a hard slog, take it easy on the drinks so you don't end up spending half the race holding it in...
  10. Anthonyb

After endurance race of 2 1/2 hours on Saturday night and no practice I wasn't really in the mood to race. Was way off the pace in qually and race pace but had a couple of good battles with anne and fatmix on my way around. Took tyres in the pit stop so dropped about 23+ seconds and even with the extra pace couldn't get back many places.
    Congrats kart on the win and natman and jim rounding out the podium.
    Thanks everyone for a good race. See you on track.
    Ant
    Ant_427, garyw61 and Ad2mny like this.
  11. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Are you complaining about being off pace now?
    Just take a look at my times for a second...

:laugh::laugh:
    Anthonyb likes this.
  12. Anthonyb

Yes, yes I am.
  13. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny

Great run last night. Thanks to those that came to help. Looks like this track has the potential for some great battles, with good draft and a couple of stop-turns there’s plenty of passing opportunities.

Tyres are still a bit of a head-scratcher, as those that changed did notice a difference, but those that didn’t change did not complete the full distance so still unsure if there is a point where the tyres completely fall off the cliff grip wise. Once down to 75% the lap times drop by about a second, and combined with the lower track temp at night this could drop even more.

Will try for another full distance run maybe Saturday night.
    Jim_aka_The_Man and garyw61 like this.
  14. its-benny-racer

its-benny-racer Professional Gold Member

15. POPPINFRESH1234

POPPINFRESH1234 Team Driver

PSN ID
    PoppinFr3sh987
    Well done kart you big ol sand bagger :roflmao:
    Kart-No-1, Anthonyb and garyw61 like this.
  16. Ant_427

Ant_427 Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    antlloyd76
    Good luck all for the final race of the season.
    Dash_Vanguard likes this.
  17. Anthonyb

Are you not joining us mate
  18. Anthonyb

Well done @Kart-No-1 on your championship. Nice to be able to relax in the last round.
    POPPINFRESH1234 and Kart-No-1 like this.
  19. Ant_427

Ant_427 Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    antlloyd76
    I’ll be there mate.
    Anthonyb likes this.
  20. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Antlloyd DSC

Not sure what happened with Stozza in the pits?

Well done again Kart and congrats on championship.

Thanks for hosting Anne, great job.
    fatmix68, Anthonyb and annelorrianne like this.