GT-Sport [Completed] RaceOnOz Endurance Championship

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by REVO_Bryan, Jan 1, 2018.

?

Track selection: Which circuits would you most like to add to the WES calendar?

Poll closed Jan 26, 2018.
  1. Dragon Trail

66.7%
  2. Autodrome Lago Maggiore

38.1%
  3. Kyoto Driving Park - Yamagiwa

28.6%
  4. Alsace Village

9.5%
  5. Brands Hatch GP Circuit

23.8%
  6. Autodromo de Interlagos

42.9%
  7. Nurburgring GP

47.6%
  8. Willow Springs International - Big Willow

4.8%
  9. Suzuka

38.1%
  10. Mount Panorama

81.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Unfortunately he will have to be a reserve driver. To clarify, @VARDZ is the first reserve driver, then @Tristan Jones is the second reserve driver in case there is enough room.
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
  2. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Even if you're reserves jump online at least. Other drivers will bailout without letting anyone know, they always do.
  3. REVO_Bryan

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Third reserve
    Viperzed likes this.
  4. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

What a :):):):)ing joke. :):):):)ed over in quali because :)front;)bum:)s are selfish. Only ever have problems with certain peoples net and the rooms are always :):):):)ed somehow. We had a rule in f1 good net or no race. Get your :):):):)ing :):):):) together. Just ruined for others. :):):):) sake
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  5. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    I also smile when I’m mad
    F1R3W1ND, Knuckles and JonoStan96 like this.
  6. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Rolling starts don’t seem to work, manual rolling (ala the 3 Hour) worked well. Seems the rolling starts are broken as no one froze in the test event yet Knuckles and I froze. Rushed home for nothing.
  7. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    I wasn't one of these certain people's today so I also smile :):):):) :):):):) :):):):) :):):):) :):):):)
  8. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    I'll join the bandwagon my :):):):)ing pedals are so :):):):)ing :):):):) i want to throw them in the :):):):)ing bin. Pretty sure it cost SLAPMAC the overall win :):):):) :):):):) :):):):) :):):):) :):):):) :):):):) :):):):) :):):):) :):):):) :):):):) :):):):) :):):):) :):):):). Also felt :):):):) about what happened with Vardz not taking part, Whilst it's not entirely my fault i still feel responsible as a team leader for letting the team down both with the pedals and the Vardz situation. Sorry guys.

Apart from that should have finished 2nd but the whole pedal issue was especially bad in that final stint which made racing bass impossible so had to settle for 3rd. Congrats on the win @Hatfield. Too good once again
    Knuckles and Noremac like this.
  9. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    shame about @VARDZ not getting to race, especially after having 2 stuck on the grid without a restart. (I am aware it was stated that if the test start went well, there would be no restart)

Qualifying I was graciously allowed 1 lap as I was trying to work out room entry problems for @JonoStan96 and this placed me 8th, with the top 8 separated by one second.

Start went ok and just got in the rhythm circulating.
    Had some good battles throughout the race, but unfortunately had a half spin at T1 which caused @xlxy90 to hit me and we both sustained damage.
    Still managed to go well until the end managing the car and not get caught up in others misfortune to take a very happy win!

Thanks Jono for sticking around to provide commentary on the races incidents lol

Final note, please keep any incident chat to PM's with myself if required.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  10. Matthyus

Matthyus GTLOZ Results Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    Race debrief for me
    Pro
    Didn't get lapped 7 times.
    Cons
    Getting taken out on L1 T1 isn't much fun.
    Sustaining engine dmg on T1 after a spin and someone collided putting me over a minute behind last.i thought ghosting was on?
    After I recovered I managed to claw my way back to 10th.
  11. GT-71CKL

GT-71CKL Rookie

PSN ID
    Jay-Zeus4
    That was one of the most awesome races ever. Super clean and no continous intentional disregard for chicanes. Round of applause gentleman. :thumbsup:

Im not even going to bother with the replay. Im sure there is a consensus with majority in the race that there was 1 :):):):)head in this race.
  12. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Wasn't jono or myself
  13. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Jump in gang and let’s find out who did it!

[​IMG]
  14. REVO_Bryan

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    With consultation with a steward, I have made the decision to disqualify both XL and Jacko due to "Dangerous Driving - Purposeful Incidents (Intentional Contact)" according to the penalty table laid out below.
    [​IMG]

This is in addition to Jacko's corner cutting, both to gain position and consistently doing so for time gain. Jacko would have served a 50 second penalty (25+25) had he not been disqualified from the race.

In closing, I want to make it very clear that the driving conduct from both drivers is unacceptable and will not be tolerated in any future events run by me. There will be no further warnings.

The two drivers' respective teams will still receive points, but will be classified behind all other teams which finished with 2 or more drivers.
  15. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Some things write themselves
    [​IMG]
    Knuckles, GT-71CKL, Noremac and 2 others like this.
  16. xlxy90

xlxy90 Professional

PSN ID
    xlxy90
    hahahahaha
    seth123 and JonoStan96 like this.
  17. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
  18. Buster_Danis

Buster_Danis Team Driver

Some lessons on racecraft and precision driving right there! Class act @Hatfield. and i'm loving the team formation finish!:thumbsup:
    JonoStan96 and Hatfield like this.
  19. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    thank you!
    Watching it back when making the video, I did feel kinda proud for most of my race craft. Especially in endurance events, it is important to stay patient and calm where possible.

The form finish was just lucky I caught @emmo46 where I did and when he suggested it over team-mic, it just felt right.

(plus he didn't have to do another lap lol)
    seth123 and Buster_Danis like this.
  20. xlxy90

xlxy90 Professional

PSN ID
    xlxy90
    should have turned the names off so it didn't give away he was in 11th
    seth123 likes this.