Division 3 - Season 4

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jul 14, 2018.

1. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    no worries, sorry hadent checked since i wasnt even in the last team thread at all......may i ask who wanted to pick me up lol.....suprising
  2. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    i think i was the geekey kid to be picked last in a game of footy :)
    beakeroo likes this.
  3. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

at least you got picked I just had the oranges and the knife thrown at me.
    PaulCox and beakeroo like this.
  4. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    been looking but i seemed to have missed where the teams lists are can u please link me mate so i can see which champions im racing with
    beakeroo likes this.
  5. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Steam ID: beakeroo iRacing: Frederick Barr
    Yeah I had a look around and couldn't find this out either
    PaulCox likes this.
  6. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    just like management to keep drivers in the dark lol
    beakeroo likes this.
  7. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I'll make a table pic once the draft is completed.

I try to keep OP's up to date with the 3 letter abbreviation of each team in front of each driver but it takes time
    beakeroo likes this.
  8. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    No stress mate as u can see im taking the piss...but u did say i was drafted so i was just wondering who to
  9. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    yeah no worries, my reply seems more emotional than intended
    PaulCox likes this.
  10. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    I blame Hamilton
    Hatfield and Anthonyb like this.
  11. Anthonyb

Its not your fault that you are a emotional kind of guy:D
    Hatfield likes this.
  12. Antmeg26

Antmeg26 Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    antmeg26
    Mate, you did an excellent job:thumbsup:
    PaulCox likes this.
  13. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    True. I've had my cry today. Coldplay's Viva la Vida gets me everytime :cry:
    Anthonyb likes this.
  14. Anthonyb

SNAG
    rossi0nsx likes this.
  15. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    ROUND 1 : Spa Francorchamps - 29/7/18 - 21 Laps
    - Qual Time - @ 1pm - (1 weather slot - Med Cloud)
    - Race Time - @ 2pm - Light cloud / Heavy cloud / Medium cloud / Clear
    - Time progression - REAL
    - Compulsory pit stop - YES
    - Fuel : Real
    - TYRE WEAR : Authentic
    - Weather progression : Sync to race
    - Time progression : Real time

[​IMG]

Ok everyone, Welcome to Season 4 !
    Please take 2 mins to read through this, the first briefing is probably the most important ! There is also some added info under juzzys hot lap vid for anyone that wants some more specific track and tyre info....

All the standard stuff remains as it always had, track limits and race room etc, but just wanted to highlight that this car is much faster than any we have previously run, so please be MORE AWARE than in the past, of contact into turn 1 of lap 1. We have 3 capacity divs, so hopefully that provides some great racing. NOt to put too fin a point on it, i think we only had 2 protests over the last 3 seasons.....would like to keep it that way if we could ;)
    Remember you must race and complete 4 of the 7 rounds to be eligible for the massive prize draw at seasons end.

ROOM OPEN : Most room captains will 'try' to have rooms open by about 7:50 EDST. Please be on time, or let the room captain or div thread if you may be late. If all agree, the room may wait for you, Within reason. Please remember we have drivers from NZ, and later starts mean a much later night for them.
    QUALIFYING : 8:10 EDST
    RACE START TIME : 8:20 EDST

TURN 1 LAP 1 : Round 1 is generally the most common where we see contact issues, particularly if we have drivers who haven't done a lot of practice. If you are mid or back of the pack, please make extra effort to slow into turn 1 and not dive-bomb into the mid pack. Giving room on both sides till you get through Eau Rouge will see everyone get through without their night being ruined. Take extra effort to not ruin someones night in the first race of the season ;)

TRACK LIMITS : Track limits will remain as they always have, you must have 2 wheels on OR inside the ripple strips at all times. Make a mistake or 2 and thats ok, but making CLEAR advantage from cutting the track will see you penalised. If you do it consistently, you may even be DSQ from the race.
    Is a few places here where you need to remain inside track limits.
    - Eau Rouge and Raidillon are the most obvious....Cutting on the left side and straight lining consistently will result in a penalty or DSQ
    - TURN 12 (pouhon) - running wide on the right hand side....
    - Exit of 18 (fast left on back straight) - is easy to run wide there, dont make a habit of it !

CONTACT : Is to be avoided at all times..... If you rear end someone and gain an advantage, YOU ARE EXPECTED to give the spot back. Side by side 'rubbing' is racing, within reason, but all drivers are expected to give racing room.

COMPULSORY PIT STOP : It is HIGHLY recommended you save a pit strategy from the options tab in game and select it as your intended strategy for the race so you don't have to do it on the fly while racing .... Remember that if you are NOT taking tyres, adding 1L of fuel actually makes the stop faster ! Tyres will be 50/50 each race and determined by each drivers need to take new ones if needed. you may mix tyres at your stop if you wish....IE hard rears and soft fronts, however i think if you need to take tyres you would be more likely to run full softs.

CAR SET UP : There are 2 options for car sets up that people can make.
    'LOOSE' or 'STABLE'. It is up to you what setting you use, and it may vary based on the track being used. I would recommend trying both to see what gives the best lap times

PIT ENTRY / EXIT : We will be running with Pit penalties ON, so will need to make an attempt to enter and exit using the pit lane lines. We have seen people hit with warnings in game, so be aware of staying in the lane. DONT FORGET TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE AT 60KLMS AT THE PIT ENTRY LINE OR YOU WILL GET DSQ FROM THE RACE IF YOU GO IN TOO HOT.
    - Pit entry at Spa is tricky, make sure you dont get stuck on the wall and block the lane ! Also, there isnt a lot of road to get your speed down to 60 before the control line, do a few prac pits to make sure you get it right.
    - Exit is pretty straight forward. make sure you look for cars that are exiting T1 before you take your line into Eau Rouge.

BLUE FLAGS : Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. Best to get off the race line, and with a small lift let them go, so you can continue the fight with those in your class. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS : This season we will doing any protests just on our own platform. The stewards group will again consist of Myself, Ad2mny, Gary... if you feel the need to protest, you need to make us aware by PM on midnight Monday following the race. You will also need to have Video evidence of your protest, or ask the room host to have a look on their replay. You may appeal any stewards decision, and the final decision will be made by Koastr. If there is an issue in the race DO NOT BLOW UP IN THE ROOM OR ON THE FORUM.

SAVE YOUR REPLAY : If the room host can ask all drivers to save their replay would be good before exiting the room.....once they exit out and the option goes, it cant be retrieved !
    PaulCox likes this.
  16. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    Ill have the room set up for yas at usual time but whether im racing or not depends if i can keep my :):):):) together, just put to sleep my beautiful 14 year old satffy and not doing to well.
  17. Anthonyb

Sorry to hear that coxy. 14 is a good innings for a staffy. Bloody dogs you get more attached to them than your human family
  18. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Sorry to hear that Paul.
  19. Bounty05

Bounty05 Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
    Hi All, could somebody from each division is Season 4 ensure they send me the results of each session for Sunday's races please. I will post the ladder/standings after any protests have been resolved.
    Thanks in advance.
  20. anne

anne Rookie Gold Member

Paul l am back in div 3 now would you like me to host the room on sunday
    stucar17 likes this.