Division 3 - Season 4

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jul 14, 2018.

1. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    Great to have u back ann :) If thats ok ill take u up on that today...i WILL be racing but i havnt kept eye on the commings and goings this week of players being changed around...
    Thank you sooo much
    stucar17 likes this.
  2. POPPINFRESH1234

POPPINFRESH1234 Team Driver

PSN ID
    PoppinFr3sh987
    Why do you have 2 usernames?
  3. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Looks like I'm going to be stuck on the GC a little longer than expected so probably won't make the race. Call up a reserve to take my place.
  4. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    @LMGTP are you keen for a race tonight in place of rumbleshorts ?
  5. Bevo_17

Bevo_17 Rookie

PSN ID
    Bevo_17
    What times the room gonna be open
  6. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Steam ID: beakeroo iRacing: Frederick Barr
    That went well lol
    We had a nightmare room. First a room size problem, then the next room I lost all of my wheel settings, had clipping, no real FFB and a different wheel sensitivity than what isI practiced with all week, then a race restart after dropouts and then the race seems to have started us on half fuel. I noticed after I pitted on L7 that I had 17l left. Then people started leaving when they ran out of fuel and destabilized the room.

Shall we sort out a rerun here or the PSN chat?
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2018
  7. anne

anne Rookie Gold Member

8. anne

anne Rookie Gold Member

Probably here. Arndold and myself are happy to do the race any time and any day
  9. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    I can do most nights next week. I suggested Friday but I'm thinking maybe we should get this out of the way before we all move onto the next track practice so how is everyone for Monday or Tuesday night?
  10. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    if you guys didn't race and a re-run is required, you could do fathers day during the bye if everyone is on board, or the sunday after the final round.
    of course if all agree for during the week then so be it :)
  11. Ford69xw

Ford69xw Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    metalsteel
    I'm out Monday night i work that night as well as Thursday Night at this stage as i do pick other shifts without notice.
    So for the moment Tuesday night , Wednesday Night Friday Night Are My Only Chances , Saturday night (No go watching V8's In Sydney under lights).
    Fathers Day Is Possible.
    Thanks Guys.
  12. fatmix68

fatmix68 Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    Fatmix_GTR
    Can only do Saturday night unfortunately
  13. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Stu says we're doing it at the end of the season. Too many can't make it other than weekends.
  14. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Hey all, sounds like you had an interesting night last night !

I would say that its thrown you on qual fuel after starting with out a qual session. bugger !
    So we will look to rerun at the end of the season.....
    I think i will ask all rooms to check everyones fuel level before race start ..... i have had no issues with this at all in the testing and prac races we did, so am pretty confident we can put it down to the restarted room.
    We will double check all is good for fuji fuel, and confirm numbers before the end of the week.
    Stu
    Ad2mny likes this.
  15. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    turns out after my game freezing mid qualify and then 3 times in the race, then with movies afterwards. that it doesnt like to be tuned up on its side...did testing today with the ps4 flat on the ground with no worries at all. Must not be reading the disc well when its standing vertical.

so sweet as to run this again lol
    Anthonyb and beakeroo like this.
  16. Dosy

Dosy Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    Doski-17
    Alright, what a night. Just checking if anyone wanted the results to stand as it could be my best finish for the season with only being 2 laps down, a masterful 3 stop pit strategy from my crew to eventually get enough fuel into the jet and only 4 cars off a podium finish. Must also say I was very social every time going down the start straight and gave a big wave to @Antmeg :D
    SuiCid3, Antmeg26, Anthonyb and 2 others like this.
  17. Dash_Vanguard

Dash_Vanguard Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    Dash_Vanguard
    Yes! Let's keep last night's results, I'll never win another race again! J/k
  18. Antmeg26

Antmeg26 Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    antmeg26
    Thanks for last night. First world problems.:)
    I had the best seat in the house at the bottom of Eau Rouge for the second half of the race after using all the "go go" juice. I was angry at myself for not checking the guage and ignoring my engineer's advice about pitting for fuel. All my fault! Though it did add some realism to the game.
    Congrats to those who managed to refuel.:thumbsup: I am happy for results to stand. It is only div 3 and we get a drop round.
    [​IMG]
    Dosy and Anthonyb like this.
  19. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I have not seen any results for this division.
  20. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    i put up in our team chat that this race will be re run at the end of the season as glitches and problems came up...stu called it
    Dosy, beakeroo and emmo46 like this.