Division 2 - Season 4

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    same as every other round
  2. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

3. Duncs_48

Duncs_48 Rookie

PSN ID
    duncs_48
    Well that season came and went pretty quick. Not a bad first season for me either. First off, congrats to cagme, you were on the money at the end mate, and a deserving champ. Congrats to Jim for the win as well, great strategy mate and pace, I definitely thought there was no pace in one stop, and eventually we’d catch you after the last stop, but the margin didn’t move, so nice one mate.
    I wasn’t sure if holding second would of been enough for me to win the championship, but I :):):):):)ed it when I hit a curb with 5 or 6 laps to go, and that was me done and dusted. Cagme and I had a great battle all race, gap blew out a few times but really pressured each other the whole way, so well done mate.
    Thanks stu, bounty and everyone that put the season together. Really enjoyable, great close and fair racing. Hope to do it again next season! Cheers, duncs
  4. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Great job to everyone here in div 2 guys.....zero issues in a super competitive div, with great battles right down the field. The mix of results, and how close it was was pleasing. Hope it gets you all back next season.

Congrats to CAGME on the championship.....good chance you'll be up in div 1 next season along with a couple of others who showed some fast lap speed ;). to the newbies, i hope you enjoy what we do here, and are keen for more.

As for the season itself, i want to thank everyone for some really good racing.... Again, the fact we only had 1 protest across all three divs for the entire season, is testament to everyone giving room and more importantly redressing on track and sorting any issues. Thanks to @TheJuzzy for his hotlaps, nothing like a bit of comic relief to get you through the week.....(did you like the car or not juz?!) Also thanks to @Bounty05 for the great job he has done with the tables...... tough job trying to collate from 3 different divs with results coming from people when available....

To everyone who hosted rooms, thanks..... can be a tough job trying to sort issues with connections etc, on the whole things seemed to work out ok even with the tin can system we have to work with here in Oz ! @Ad2mny @garyw61 @SuiCid3 @PaulCox @Fudge_Monkey @rossi0nsx thanks for your help in the rooms you were involved in....

Lastly, a huge thanks to our sponsors SELBY, IGNITION CONTROLS and TURN LEFT who have stumped up for this season some great prizes. Will sort with draw master @Anon666 to get a rough date for when the goodies will be won !

Hope we see you all for the next season in the BMW TC, a car that isnt quite as manic, and has given AWESOME close racing every time i've jumped in it.....Please get your entry in ASAP so we can start to sort through the div placements....Im short on time these days so the sooner i know the easier it makes it overall.....;)
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/season-5-entry-thread.3349/page-2#post-178920
    Cheers stu
  5. Anthonyb

Nearly got the pole but got pipped by @COME_AND_GET_ME7 by .030 great lap mate. Overall qually was close again.
    Got an average start and dropped back to 3rd got a light tap into turn 2 then got turned around at turn 4. Back to second last started to pick my way back through but made a lot of mistakes from pushing too hard to try to catch back up. Had some great battles over the race but a little disappointed with my result knowing I had the pace to fight for the win. The last 2 laps with @Bounty05 where intense made my race.
    Well done @Jim_aka_The_Man on the round win great consistent drive.
    Congratulations cagme on the championship.
    Well done @Duncs_48 on a very competitive first season. Also @vanzr shame you couldn't make all the rounds great pace when you where here.
    What a great competitive season by everyone it didn't matter where you where in the field you could always be guaranteed a fight that was clean and hard racing. So thanks to everyone for making it a great sesson.
    @stucar17 and everyone else doing the hard work in the background thanks heaps.
    Bounty05 for the points tables great job.
    See you all on track
    Ant
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2018
  6. Anthonyb

I nearly for got our man @TheJuzzy thanks for the hot sauce laps. They helped me with my lack of time to practice looking forward to more from you in season 5. Thanks buddy.
    TheJuzzy likes this.
  7. Ant_427

Ant_427 Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    antlloyd76
    Thanks to all for a great season of clean racing. Personally I struggled to come to grips with the car but had some really good battles throughout the season. Congrats Cagme on the championship.
    Thanks to Stu and the team, Bounty and all others involved in putting the season together.
    Looking forward to the next season!
    stucar17, SuiCid3 and Anthonyb like this.
  8. Anthonyb

Just been looking over some results from the season. The qualifying and lap times where so close on so many races. I know I've already said it but its Been a great season and I hope it carries over to the next season
    Ant_427 likes this.
  9. rossi0nsx

rossi0nsx Rookie

PSN ID
    rossi0nsx
    Cheers fellas for a killer season with awesome competition. I definitely wasn't the fastest person out there, but one of the most consistent seasons I've had gave me a few decent results. Congrats to Cagme for the title and cheers to Bounty for captioning the ship.

As I said after the race this will be my last Pcars season for the foreseeable future as I'll be joining the ROOZ iRacing team in a GT3 league on Sunday nights. So cheers to all the great crew I've raced with the last few seasons, it's been very enjoyable. Might see you guys online every now and then.
  10. Anthonyb

Cheers Rossi been a pleasure racing you. Its always been clean and fair. Good luck with your iRacing I gope you find some goid clean racing.
    rossi0nsx likes this.
  11. Duncs_48

Duncs_48 Rookie

PSN ID
    duncs_48
    My monza lap was a highlight of the season, .5 from the next car, and to get it with no time on the clock. My heart rate at the end was through the roof.
    Anthonyb likes this.
  12. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Outrage rossi, how dare you go over to the dark side ! Just make sure you watch out for @Killercarlcox69 and @SPL Racing, shifty those pair !
    SPL Racing likes this.
  13. rossi0nsx

rossi0nsx Rookie

PSN ID
    rossi0nsx
    Waiting for you to come over @stucar17
    Killercarlcox69 likes this.
  14. Anthonyb

Stu would never spend the money to subscribe let alone the money for a quality computer set up:roflmao:
  15. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    I don't think he'd know where the on button is
    Anthonyb likes this.
  16. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    they dont call me 'goldfish' for nothing..... tighter than a fishes arsehole!
    Anthonyb likes this.