GT Sport Season 4 Division 4

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Matthyus

Matthyus GTLOZ Results Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    I was looking forward to your normally epic write up :)
    Tristan Jones likes this.
  2. xlxy90

xlxy90 Professional

PSN ID
    xlxy90
    I like the idea of RH & RS. Throws back to the old days of a qualifying tyre.
    arakasi- likes this.
  3. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    Racing softs last too long though. You'd only do a handful of laps on the hards
  4. Tristan Jones

Tristan Jones Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Jonesy82360
    Haha itll come. Once I make the vid and the memory gaps get filled in! Haven't looked once yet, wondering what that first dive through down the twists looks like from another angle! Played my first roller hockey game in 15 years last night, might be my new monday night thing i think.
    Easyprey007, Matthyus and incey like this.
  5. Easyprey007

Easyprey007 Professional

PSN ID
    Easyprey007
    Roller hockey that brings back memories of my teens.
    As my kids say yer back when the dinosaurs roamed.
    We go skating every Saturday morning Good exercise..
    Tristan Jones, Matthyus and incey like this.
  6. Matthyus

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    Personal highlight reel between jonesy and I
  7. Matthyus

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    Well another season draws to a close.
    If at the start of the season you would have said you would get a podium, I might have believed you. But to get consistent podiums almost all season and end the season on the podium, that's a win in my book.

Overall the season has been a good one, a bit lonely at times due to the disparate nature of being the last division, but good.
    Towards the end of the season as some of us got used to the car, the racing began to tighten up. This really began what I enjoyed.

Congrats to @emmo46 to win the S4 title.
    Kudos to @incey for making emmo sweat bullets and work his little heart out.
    Neither of you should take anything other than pride away from this season for having such a tight battle.

Other notable mentions
    @fezza Well done on taking 3rd on Big Willow mate. As mentioned your consistently really shone through that race.
    @Tristan Jones - What more could be said other than GG mate. The video above this post still doesn't do it justice of the battle we had. I think I'm happier / proud that you beat me, than I would have if I had beaten you :) I'm weird like that.
    @scottb721 - Your speed is very close to mine and I feel that you will be a contender in time. Keep at it mate.

To everyone else, you all made this season memorable and I hope to race with you all again.

Signing out another season.
    See you in a few weeks for the Group 1 mayhem.....
    Tristan Jones, fezza, emmo46 and 3 others like this.
  8. fezza

fezza Team Driver

PSN ID
    FeZZa_21
    thanks for the races guys and for hosting @Matthyus :thumbsup:
    Matthyus likes this.
  9. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Congrats to @emmo46 on the championship! Almost got there @incey :thumbsup:

A huge thank you to everyone who was able to race this season. 7 rounds of close hard racing and minimal protests have made this one pretty good on both the racing and admin side of things.

Thank you to @emmo46 for the tables, reliable as usual.

Massive thanks to our sponsors SELBY, IGNITION CONTROLS and TURN LEFT who have stumped up for this season some great prizes. Keep an eye out for the details for the prize draw.

Next season is a super challenge for a super prize (cockpit anyone?)
    The Nissan R92CP will be one of the fastest cars we have ever driven for a season at rooz. Get those entries in so divisions can be organised ASAP
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/gt-sport-season-5-entry-thread.3336/
  10. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF