Season 17: No Halo's Here!!

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    [​IMG]
    This season we will be running the Ferrari 312T and Lotus 72D. You can choose whichever car you prefer, but you must run it for at least the first 3 races. If you want to swap, you must find someone in your team running the other car and the 2 of you have to swap. So it would be best if not everyone in the team run the same car. There will only be one car swap allowed in the season. These cars are not identical but are very close and different tracks will suit different cars, so it's not as simple as this car is quicker on this track so it'll be quicker everywhere.
    As is my bit in life atm, time has gotten away on me and not everything is fully sorted. I will release more info as soon as it is available. As always the Raceonoz servers will be up for practice and once teams have been sorted, convo's will be started. This season will run as per last season in most respects, including running multiple compounds and a top 10 reverse grid for sprint rounds.

For those new to our fine forum, please read the Code of Conduct and Racers Guide, both good reads and worth a second look if it's been a while.

The plan will be to have the rooms open from 9pm AEDT and to start qualifying at 9.30pm, a bit later than normal, but daylight savings does mess things up for WA'ers. There will be 10-15 minutes of qualifying depending on the length of the track, and then into the race, usually around 45 minutes. We will be running 1 room again this season so tracks are again being considered that can cater for 30 drivers. Thanks to the gurus that are Marty and Rolz and their mastery of the servers, there will be enough slots and rooms available for practice during the week. There will still be an individual and team championship as per previous seasons.

Most importantly, we will have a prize draw at the end of the season so as long as you have complied to the rules and reg's, anyone can win through our random no. generator system. Please go to the sponsorship section for more info.

Compulsory pit stops and compound change for normal and enduro rounds only.
    There will be requirement to run 2 different tire compounds like the last few seasons...

Failure to do so will mean a penalty...
    Extra pit boxes may be needed, find them HERE.

SEASON 16:

Round 1: 15/10/18
    Ferrari 312T and Lotus 72D
    Normal Round - Silverstone 1967. 31 Laps - Get extra Pits HERE.
    Fuel and Tyres - Forced Pit.

Round 2: 22/10/18
    Normal Round - Vallelunga Classic 38 Laps. Kunos content
    Fuel and Tyres - Forced Pit

Round 3: 29/10/18
    Sprint Round - Zandvoort 13 Laps
    Fuel and Tyres No Pit needed

Round 4: 5/11/18
    Enduro Round - Monza66 64laps
    Fuel and Tyres TBA - Forced Pit

Round 5: 12/11/18
    Normal Round - Zolder. 27 Laps.
    Fuel and Tyres TBA - check on server

Round 6: 19/11/18
    Sprint Round - Kyalami. 2 x 17 Laps.

Round 7: 26/11/18
    Normal Round - Imola 1972 - 31 Laps.

Points & Ballast
    The points system will be managed by our masters of charts, and will be posted within the ladder section at the top of the website, and updated weekly. The points will be distributed as per position table included with championship ladder.

This season will also see us using a bonus point system with Fastest Lap (FL) and Most Consistent (MC) for each room gaining an extra point. ie Win+MC+FL=Win +2 points for the round. MC will be as per simresults, with highest gross MC across both sprint races used for determining overall MC.

There is a provision for a drop round this season. Every driver will have their worst performance dropped from their overall championship total.

The sprint round this season will see a full qual and practise session for the first race, and a 10min qual only for race 2. The points will be distributed to each driver for both races to come up with placings for the entire round. REVERSE GRID RACE 2 - HALF POINTS! Where 2 drivers finish on the same points, the driver who finishes in a higher place over the 2 races will be given the higher placing. Where this is the same, the driver with the fastest lap over the 2 races will finish in the higher position for the round. FL and MC bonus points will be given to the driver(s) with the best result over the 2 races.

Success Ballast System is not in effect this season.

Teams: TBC

Turtle Beachers:

Rolz
    jlynn777
    Krunch
    jasondull1986
    Proportion
    Cameron Beller

Thrustmaster TGM
    Anon666
    Godzilla
    Marty
    Spartacus
    Jordie

Selby Acoustics Racing
    Bogor
    c4rLo5
    Mael
    Andyo450

IgnitiON Controllers
    Terry Rayton (tezpez85)
    Squid
    Parkour
    Stiggy
    Killercarlcox69

Voice chat
    This season we will be using DISCORD so get the app and keep an eye out for the instant invites if you haven't been in the Raceonoz server yet. The permalink is still working: https://discord.gg/JB257mk

Skins (Liveries):
    If you wish to run your own skin, great. We would love to see the teams running their own skins again this season. Please get them to us ASAP.

Get Skinpack V1 here.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2018
    jlynn777, Bogor and Rolz like this.
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    @Anon666 the teams list has drivers not signed up to the entry list. Have they told you otherwise that they are competing?
  3. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

hi all, short prac and race distance prac servers are up.
    Server 04 - short
    Server 03 - race distance with extra pits - if u can't see it make sure you have extra pits installed (first post)
    Bogor and jlynn777 like this.
  4. marty

marty AC Server Legend

We will also need a car selection and I will go the Lotus.
  5. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Will hash it out tonight. Just a cut and paste mate.
  6. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Should be a fun season, unfortunately I couldn't make the official Thursday night practice but had a few races with Andy before. Here is a video of a rare one I beat him on, may be the only time this season so I need to count practice wins too. :D

Nice to have a proper old school drivers car though and as in the past season I did in these at XGN the racing was pretty close up front as its not so easy to put down perfect laps. You can always push a little harder to try make time and the guy ahead if he cant make a decent break for it, may end up taking a little less risk to ensure they don't mess it up either.
    Godzilla, andyo450 and Rolz like this.
  7. Rolz

Hi All, just a heads up that there will be requirement to run 2 different tire compounds like the last few seasons...
    So when you are forced to pit you change tire compounds as well.
    Failure to do so will mean a penalty...
    marty likes this.
  8. Bogor

Bogor Team Driver

I'll go with the Ferrari.
    I may live to regret it or I may not :)
    Rolz likes this.
  9. andyo450

andyo450 Team Driver Super ROOZ

It almost looks like we were in control from the outside.
    marty likes this.
  10. Godzilla

Godzilla Team Driver

Ferrari for me, can’t say no to that flat 12 sound. Will be interesting trying to keep it on the track.
  11. tezpez85

tezpez85 Professional Gold Member

Will be missing rounds 2-3 due to moving and probably won’t get time to put in an effort til round 5 or so. Still, will race what I can. Do we need to choose now?
    marty likes this.
  12. marty

marty AC Server Legend

You will need to choose before round 1, ideally the sooner the better so we don't need to mess around too much with the entry lists just before the race start. Im sure @Rolz would prefer car selections to be made sooner rather then later and he may even set a deadline beyond which point a car may be auto selected to balance the field. Anyone not running round 1 doesn't need to pick a car yet but I assume the car you start with should be the car you run all season, to avoid someone picking a car that may be better suited to some rounds and not so much others.

Possibly round 2 will be more lenient regarding changing cars especially for those that may have one selected by an admin due to not having selected one in time. The thing is the guys doing the admin stuff are also racing in the season and so it is quite a PITA to need to make too many last minute changes on the race night. ;)
    tezpez85, Rolz and Bogor like this.
  13. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Ive gone through the stracker teams and setup all those I could into teams for setup sharing. The guys in red don't show up in stracker under these names so have not been added, either they have never ran a lap in the server or are using a different ingame name. If they want to be added to stracker teams they need to let me know their ingame name and also anyone wanting to run in the season should jump into the practice server at some point and run some laps to make sure they have no issues.

We can help you out before the race night if you have any issues, if you leave it to the race night then its quite likely there wont be anyone that can help last minute. With this if you download ptracker you can use setup sharing in the server to share amongst your team or find other setups people may have left for the team to try.

I will keep this post updated as we get more official entries and to identify those who are not currently able to get assigned an stracker team. You will need to register some laps in one of the ROOZ servers before we can add you.

Turtle Beachers:
    Rolz
    jlynn777
    Krunch
    jasondull1986
    Proportion
    Cameron Beller

TGM
    Anon666
    Godzilla
    Marty
    Spartacus
    Jordie

Selby Acoustics Racing
    Bogor
    c4rLo5
    Mael
    Andyo450

IgnitiON Controllers
    Terry Rayton (tezpez85)
    Squid
    Parkour
    Stiggy
    Killercarlcox69
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
    Bogor and Rolz like this.
  14. Rolz

@proportion -> Prop
    @cameron beller -> BELL3R
    @Killercarlcox69 -> ian.smee?
    @Spartacus -> ??
    @Jordie -> ??

Will need GUIDS as well for all the new drivers too please or you run the risk of either beiong locked out Monday or when you connect you only have one car choice and it's not the one you want.

CARS people!! I'm putting everyone into the Ferrari unless you tell me otherwise...
    marty and Bogor like this.
  15. andyo450

andyo450 Team Driver Super ROOZ

I'll try my luck with the Lotus.
    Bogor and Rolz like this.
  16. TheStig13

TheStig13 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    thestig-13
    I'll run the Lotus as well.
  17. krunch

krunch ACC Server Legend Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

Lotus for me too
  18. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
  19. marty

marty AC Server Legend

20. c4rLo5

c4rLo5 Team Driver Gold Member

Is the race server running a different track config to the practice server? I've installed the extra pit boxes, but can't get into the race server.

Edit: Nevermind me, I installed the extra pitboxes for Silverstone, not Sliverstone 1967.
    marty likes this.