Thrustmaster Load Cell Mod t3pa Pro Pedals

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Systems & Troubleshooting' started by Ozglenn, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Ozglenn

Ozglenn Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    ozglenn0513
    Hi guys has anybody tried the load cell brake mods for the thrustmaster T3PA pro pedals
    there is one form Simracing solutions UK and one from Ricmotech USA the one from Ricmotech will cost me about $100 more
    I thought I would check here before I parted with my cash
  2. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    morning
    I have the ricmotech in a box here.
    used it 12 months.
    was interesting.
  3. Ozglenn

PSN ID
    ozglenn0513
    so not that good then ?
  4. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    too hard to press. info i found out is that its better on pc as it calibrates far better. especially better than on ps4.
    when used on ps4 its basically on or off. trail breaking and dabbing ok, but i found it felt like brakes glazed when looking for full stop. I dont think there isnt a brake mod i havent used since i got my first G25. To date the best mod i use is the rubber mod from Argentina (better rubber) in the T3PA Pro pedals. Or buy the adapter and use the clubsport v3 pedals with hydraulic dampers which i have been doing for 7 months. Best ever pedals.
  5. Ozglenn

PSN ID
    ozglenn0513
    ok thanks naacs
  6. Ozglenn

PSN ID
    ozglenn0513
    Hi Naccs
    What brand of adapter are you running?
    I have been looking for an adapter setup for the clubsport pedals to work with the thrustmaster wheel the only one I can find is the CPX Adapter by basherboards but it looks like they are no longer available.....
    If you are no longer using your ricmotech load cell setup do you want to sell it ?
  7. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    Change to private