Division 4 - Season 5

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Oct 9, 2018.

1. freddyp_33

freddyp_33 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    freddyp_33
    JCP thanks for owning up to that one. You could have got away with it as I couldn't save my replay LOL
    Lucky my sheep station isn't up for grabs!!!!!! (No offence to our kiwi brothers)
    As Antb says don't let it happen again!!!!!! Cheers
    Anthonyb and Jcp like this.
  2. Antmeg26

Antmeg26 Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    antmeg26
    This car is so much fun to drive, i think that is why i got into so much trouble on sunday night. You can push it hard with no aids and you really feel the car moving around ,but controlable. I was loving the oversteer. I would even look in the mirror for smoke. :D
    Really looking forward to some close racing this season.:)
    Dosy, Woody, Anthonyb and 1 other person like this.
  3. Antmeg26

Antmeg26 Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    antmeg26
    i forgot was it red or white you liked?:x3:
    Dosy and stucar17 like this.
  4. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
  5. micmansour

micmansour Rookie

PSN ID
    micmansour
    Hi Stu,

Unfortunately I'll be missing Round 2 this weekend as I'll be away for work Saturday - Tuesday. Happy for a reserve to take my place. Was really considering taking my PS4 from Sydney to Collie, but my motel may only have a 16" TV with RGB inputs only!
    Woody likes this.
  6. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Driver briefing up guys
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/season-5-driver-briefings.3410/

PLEASE READ THE BRIEFING !
    Was a few issues here last week, but would like to put it down to round 1 red mist ......
    Main issue was non redressed contact and people making passes after contact. You CANNOT hit people up the back side and drive past them, or you cant push someone out of the way..

If there are issues at the start again with a big pile up then we may have to look at a rolling start to make things cleaner.

Any problems let me know
    @anne @rocky
    Rocky is a new driver who is joining you for the season..... I will add him to you PSN chat so please add him before sunday.
    Woody likes this.
  7. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    If there is anyone that wants some help in finding some lap time just let me know... Can spend some time in a prac room with you on your bonnet, to see where you can find some time....
    Dosy and Woody like this.
  8. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    I always read the briefing but it doesnt make me a better driver lol..i will always redress but i wont say for sure i wont make a mistake somewere in the future races ( and probably more than once)...i think apart from the redress issue crashing is part and parcel of racing weather its lap 1 first turn ( which it what usually happens in real life racing ) or the last lap. Not many professional races around the world end without multiple cars crashing out so i dont expect any different here. Try ur best to keep it clean and fast but i will never jump up someone if they punt me off so dont stress if u do :)
    Looking foward to Sunday gona be a BLAST
  9. Woody

Woody Team Driver

PSN ID
    DrMoose007
    I think I've been able to find some time at this track already but consistency is the key. The ripple strips and dirt/grass will punish you so quickly if you dip a couple of wheels off the track. Would be great to know some benchmark times people are doing in the higher divisions to see how much improvement is out there.
  10. Woody

Woody Team Driver

PSN ID
    DrMoose007
    I think everyone needs to remember that races aren't won on the start or the first lap (I don't think this can ever be stressed enough in any division or kind of racing, real or sim). It is better to go a bit cautious until you get your rhythm going, even if it means you lose some spots in the first corner or two. The good news is the drivers in front of you may actually make those mistakes which will give you a position or two. Looking forward to Sunday and if anyone from Div 4 is doing any practice or even keen for a quick race I'll be on most nights this week after 8 Qld time.
    Dosy, Anthonyb, PaulCox and 1 other person like this.
  11. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    i am in the mid 44s with a bit of time to come.... the div 1 guys will be in the low 43s by race night.
    Woody likes this.
  12. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    subbys doing a :):):):)in 38...u need a ALIAN division @stucar17 @SUBGTRACER

Sorry 39
    Woody likes this.
  13. Woody

Woody Team Driver

PSN ID
    DrMoose007
    Thanks @stucar17
    That's a huge improvement on Juzzy's Hot Lap time
  14. annelorrianne

annelorrianne Rookie

What Track our you talking about.
  15. Woody

Woody Team Driver

PSN ID
    DrMoose007
    Snetterton 300
  16. Mitch brown

Mitch brown New Recruit

Sorry about the weekend I had an issue I couldn't control, I'm keen to race this week and I'm online tonight if anyone would like some practise?
    Woody likes this.
  17. Woody

Woody Team Driver

PSN ID
    DrMoose007
    I'll probably be on later tonight. What's your PSN?
  18. Jcp

Jcp Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    Jcprater
    Unless I've been practising the wrong layout. But I'm down to a 1:57 at snetterton 300. Not much more improvement in that for me let alone 15 sec..
    LOW_NZ and Woody like this.
  19. Woody

Woody Team Driver

PSN ID
    DrMoose007
    Nope that's the right layout. Most of us are in the mid to high 50s in Div 4 so no stress :)
    George and Jcp like this.
  20. Mitch brown

Mitch brown New Recruit

Brum7676766766