Season 17: No Halo's Here!!

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, Oct 11, 2018.

1. c4rLo5

c4rLo5 Team Driver Gold Member

We kept your seat warm at Team Selby!
    Mael likes this.
  2. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

You’re part of the furniture mate, always a spot for you! :thumbsup:
  3. jlynn777

jlynn777 Team Driver

Looks like my luck just ran out ;)
  4. ed40t

ed40t Rookie

Lots of love gents. xox
    marty likes this.
  5. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Here are my TGM Ferrari and Lotus skins atm, will add names to them and numbers if any of the guys want them then upload a skinpack Sunday.
    [​IMG]
    krunch, KoAStR, Godzilla and 2 others like this.
  6. jlynn777

jlynn777 Team Driver

They suit the car so well :thumbsup:
    Not sure if anyone from the Turtles can make a skin so if anyone has the time it would be appreciated :)
  7. Godzilla

Godzilla Team Driver

Looks awesome, really suit the cars. If you good make one with my name on there that would be awesome
  8. marty

marty AC Server Legend

For now I have v1 of the skinpack which includes the TGM skins for @marty @Anon666 @Godzilla and the skin from @tezpez85
    I have added these skins to the locked entry practice server. I have given all the Ignition guys in Ferrari's Terry's skin I renamed it to standardized league format (IGN_F_tezpez85) so you will need to get the pack to see this skin or rename the folder for the one you have already to see it in the server. The pack download is just over 5MB so shouldn't take long to get.

Here are the 3 TGM skins together, if we get more skins made this week I will add them too. I don't know if I will have time to make any more skins this week so hopefully someone else can make some for the other teams. ;)

[​IMG]
    tezpez85, jlynn777 and Godzilla like this.
  9. Rolz

Hi all, sorry for the late notice, but Monday is another normal round, not a sprint - first post updated
    I've been tied up babies and toddlers... :barefoot::poop::sick::coffee::roflmao:

Round 2: 22/10/18
    Ferrari 312T and Lotus 72D
    Normal Round - Vallelunga Classic 38 Laps. Kunos content
    Fuel and Tyres - Forced Pit
  10. ed40t

ed40t Rookie

can i get put into a team chat please?
  11. Rolz

Ed what car did u want for the locked server?
  12. ed40t

ed40t Rookie

ferrari please? cheers
  13. Rolz

my 50/50 guess was right :)
    ed40t and jlynn777 like this.
  14. Bogor

Bogor Team Driver

Good chance I may miss the race this week.
    Missus is going out for a work thing and I have kid duty.......
  15. krunch

krunch ACC Server Legend Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

Well guys my main racing computer died on Friday :(. A bang and a wisp of smoke was it's last action. I was hoping it was the PSU but after replacing that with a spare I have it didn't even flicker. Weird thing is I can't find any dead capacitors or even a hint of where the failure is. The smoke smell is just generally throughout the case but not in the PSU. Any suggestions for the best CPU and motherboard combo on a budget that can handle VR would be most welcome. After a quick look at CPU prices my wallet had a heart attack.

I am still going to try to race tomorrow night with my laptop but it's pre VR and can't run triple monitors either so my racing is going back in time almost as far as the cars themselves :p
  16. Rolz

oh ouch that sucks... checked out FB Aus simracing buy swap and sell site? there are a few times there are some pretty decent PC specials of guys offloading their rigs... sometimes a decent 2nd hand will do the job... but doubt u'll get a solution by tomorrow
    https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=sim racing australia buy swap and sell
  17. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Soz man. Will try and sort it now.
  18. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Added 2 Selby Ed.
  19. krunch

krunch ACC Server Legend Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

Thanks mate I'll check it out :) - but to be honest I've been running this CPU and mobo for around 6 years I think so maybe I should suck it up, drop some cash (after selling a kidney) and get a small upgrade :S. Anyway as you say it won't be by tomorrow night so the Laptop will have to suffice.
  20. Godzilla

Godzilla Team Driver

What was the board/ram/cpu combo you are replacing? I have been in the process of replacing my PC for a little while, finally settled on the board ram chip combo this weekend and started ordering stuff, eBay has 20% off from some sellers until tomorrow which can help, just ordered a Ryzen 2700X for $423 delivered.
    krunch likes this.