Division 2 - Season 5

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Sep 26, 2018.

1. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    Hahahaha poppin , classic
    Spidey_11 likes this.
  2. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

@SUBGTRACER did you say something naughty my alerts said you quoted my post but there is nothing there:rolleyes:
  3. natmanscoop

natmanscoop Professional Gold Member

Your best lap was on the same pace as half the field, I think you'll be ok? Zolder is a bit tricky & really punishes in some spots. Get the consistency going and she's no worries maayyyte. :cool:
  4. Woody

Woody Team Driver

PSN ID
    DrMoose007
    No dramas mate
  5. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    [QUOTE="POPPINFREYou would have hit 4 people off the track and only redressed one of them, that’s my guess[/QUOTE]
    Geez you make it sound like i dont actually readress? o_OThe rest is a sound anology of how it would/ could have happened
    Spidey_11 likes this.
  6. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    No ! :p
  7. Bounty05

Bounty05 Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
    Nah I was struggling to keep up, if I stay here I'll just end up at the back nearly every race - not much fun knowing I have zero chance to get on the podium let alone win a race
    Spidey_11 likes this.
  8. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Hey mate, am looking at it, but need a spot to move you back to....The top end of div 3 looked pretty close, so that could be an issue with a full grid and making a swap .... Ill message Zeus and gainsey to make sure they are racing still..... your pace wasnt that bad though.....
  9. Anthonyb

I'm happy to go up if @Bounty05 wants to go back
  10. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    ok guys....
    update.... sorry been flat out :eek::rolleyes:
    @aoc moved up to div 1
    @Bounty05 staying in div 2 with us, said was happy to stay !
    new guy possibly joining... PSN in Urdon4 is a friend of truss, so if you could add him to your list would be good.....
    Will get driver briefing out today....
    Hopefully everyone back this week for a fullish grid of 14 !
    Spidey_11, garyw61 and Woody like this.
  11. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
  12. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    ok guys,
    Have added @COME_AND_GET_ME7 into div 2 which gives us 15 drivers...
    I have decided to give him last place finish from the div 2 room from last week (4 points) given he ran last week in div 1, but was down a few laps.....
  13. Bounty05

Bounty05 Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
    Well done Stozza Gary and Stu for the podium.
    Spidey_11, Anthonyb, garyw61 and 3 others like this.
  14. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    Well done on the podiums guys , how did you go Bounty ?
  15. xlxy90

xlxy90 Professional

PSN ID
    xlxy90
    Connection issues pre-qualifying meant I was getting kicked out of the room at turn 2/3 every time i'd try and do a lap. A few room resets with the same connection issue with that person meant there was no point in holding everybody up.

With some issues in the family last night resulting in some smashed headphones means i am going to step back from sunday league until the new year.
  16. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    I have had to do this myself before xlxy , family first mate .
    We will see you on during the week , yeah ?

Last but not least bud , I know you have put some time in this week ! One thing I have come to realise with this racing league thing is that you can put all the time in the world in and be prepared 100% for the race , only for many factors to fark it up e.g family , connection issues , weather ,first corner :):):):) ups and the list goes on .

Its always going to be a bit of the roll of the dice ......Hope to see you soon mate !
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
    stucar17, Woody, Anthonyb and 3 others like this.
  17. natmanscoop

natmanscoop Professional Gold Member

Wow last night I sucked!
    Dropped over a second a lap in the last sector locking brakes, trying to not spin off the back straight etc. Looks like ABS is a must-have!

I'm 50/50 to be at rd.3, will be at MotoGP so not sure if I'll get back in time to race. Don't wait up.
    Anthonyb, Spidey_11 and SUBGTRACER like this.
  18. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    I think ABS is a must Have , I have never used ABS before this car .... I was locking up badly until I started to use it .
  19. Anthonyb

Yes last 2 cars I've used abs
    natmanscoop, SUBGTRACER and Woody like this.
  20. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Good run last night lads, shame for @xlxy90 , hope we see you back on track sooner rather than later mate....Was going to suggest that we try another host....Buggered if i know why these issues keep on happening. Seems to move to different drivers depending on which way the winds blowing, and what we had for lunch ....

Well done to @Nathan Storrier and @garyw61 for the top 2 spots.... i think gary has been taking a growth hormone though, his car looked like this last night.....!
    [​IMG]

Qual went well, was on a cracker and had to flash to @COME_AND_GET_ME7 to give me some space, managed to get the lap done and was honestly surprised to see the time stick till end of qual..... Off pole, i got an average start, which was compounded when @v8power383 and @disturboed both jumped, , and then got on the grass on the exit of 1, which in turn let gary past as well...... Back to 5th, with work to do..... Both V8 and Turbo took their penalty at end of L1, so was stozz, gary, me and spidey within a few seconds, before spidey fell back a few seconds......

Stayed on the back of Gary, before i made a stupid mistake under the bridge, and lost 2 spots and about 10 seconds to the leaders..... I managed to get back to @Jim_aka_The_Man , and got a good run out of the back straight to make a pass, and then caught Spidey a few laps later..... got a good run onto the front straight, and he made it easier by missing a gear, so then got on with chasing fat arse again, and with about 8 to go was back on his tail...... Fair dinkum, dude, go on a diet :laugh:
    In the next 7 laps, Gaz drove without any mistakes, and the only chance i had was when i got a run in the long right hander before the last corner, but my balls arent that big, and didnt want to paint the fence in blue and red paint.....

Feeling like may have been one that got away, but cant fault both Stozz and Gaz for their drives, and had some really good racing with Spidey as well...... hope we have a big grid again next week guys, and xlx can get back on track.....

On to Donnington for the Dry to Wet race, should be a cracker...