Division 1 - Season 5

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Sep 26, 2018.

1. autech91

autech91 Professional

Yeah well done to @Hayne66 on the championship. Had some fun running this season and found the competition to be fierce. Car was great fun on the edge and the battle with @Slambobagan at Brno was one of my best in Rooz in my infrequent entries, churr!

Good win last night to @its-benny-racer , was trying my hardest to catch you at the end but ran out of laps!

Was fun running with a few Div2 guys I had never raced before last night too as well as an old friend in @v8power383, got held up a bit which may have cost me a crack at running with the boys up front all race but that's my fault for being a potato in qualifying! As it was even before the guys up front pitted as the track got cooler I got faster so I was on my way anyways, just a good 7 seconds behind.

I'd decided not to pit unless my lap times dropped into the 54s, I found that as the track warmed I was able to adjust my driving lines a bit to make up for a lack of front grip and push harder on left turns to make up for the slow rights, had some big sideways moments locking up the rear to get it turned but that made it manageable. This car is one of the easiest to save in a big slide so it let me get away with murder.

Will definitely try and make next season depending on what the dates are going to be, even if I just rock up for a few wild cards I'll be there.
  2. Bounty05

Bounty05 Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
  3. Kartdude45

Kartdude45 Rookie

Great work bounty
    Bounty05 likes this.
  4. SUBGTRACER

SUBGTRACER Team Driver

PSN ID
    SUBGTRACER
    Well done bounty
    stucar17 likes this.
  5. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Well, another season done and dusted.

Have to say well done to @Hayne66 on your championship mate, good to see a new name there and hope you stick around for a while. Well done to @Slambobagan and @Kartdude45 for rounding out the podium.

Thanks to everyone who managed to keep the grid numbers up for all but the last round. Pleasing to see 12 or 13 drivers there each week, we all know it adds to the racing and thats why we are here.
    Thanks to the guys who hosted, and to @Bounty05 for the great job he did with the ladders.

Also wanted to thank everyone for continuing the very high driving standards yet again, with just 1 protest through all divs it really does make Mondays more enjoyable ! I know there were a few issues, but they were sorted on track and thats the way it should be. We will get the PAGNIAN prize draw sorted in the next few weeks when @Anon666 gets a chance to breath, so stay tuned for that.

Hopefully we see you back for Season 6, Take a break, recharge the batteries, OR see you on track for some testing oe just cutting some laps with some crazy randoms for :):):):)s and giggles

Cheers stu
    Slambobagan and Racepace like this.
  6. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Congratulations on the championship @Hayne66 well done
  7. Woody

Woody Team Driver

PSN ID
    DrMoose007