Division 3 - Season 5

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Sep 26, 2018.

1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Well, another season done and dusted.

Have to say well done to @Blue XR8 on your championship mate. Will be up a div next season for sure.
    Well done to @Ant_427 and @deafdude1970 for rounding out the podium.

Thanks to everyone who managed to keep the grid numbers up for all but the last round. Pleasing to see 12 or 13 drivers there each week, we all know it adds to the racing and thats why we are here.
    Thanks to all the guys who hosted, and to @Bounty05 for the great job he did with the ladders.

Also wanted to thank everyone for continuing the very high driving standards yet again, with just 1 protest through all divs it really does make Mondays more enjoyable ! I know there were a few issues, but they were sorted on track and thats the way it should be.

We will get the PAGNIAN prize draw sorted in the next few weeks when @Anon666 gets a chance to breath, so stay tuned for that.

Hopefully we see you back for Season 6, Take a break, recharge the batteries, OR see you on track for some testing or just cutting some laps with some crazy randoms for :):):):)s and giggles

Cheers stu
    Ant_427, Ad2mny, Anthonyb and 2 others like this.
  2. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Season round up. The final two rounds were my worst results and as such I had no want to sit through the replays looking for highlights.

At Bathurst was running well for the first couple of laps but got caught up badly in the incident at Forrest’s Elbow and ending up facing sideways across the track. By the time I worked out which way I was facing, got it into gear and made sure I could safely try to sort myself out everyone was long gone. Managed to regain a few places through others’ misfortune but it was small comfort considering how my race could have gone.

At the enduro I had absolutely no pace to run with the front runners. Had some great racing though with @Rebort and @Aykay which made the race much more interesting but eventually after one too many spins I was limping around the back and was lucky not to be lapped by the whole field.

All in all, this was one of my favourite cars we’ve used in the league races, and a very competitive, close and clean division which is what we’re all here for. Well done @Blue XR8 foe the championship title, and already looking forward to next season.
    stucar17, Ant_427 and Anthonyb like this.
  3. Woody

Woody Team Driver

PSN ID
    DrMoose007