GT-Sport [Completed] ROOZ TCR Cup (REC support series)

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by REVO_Bryan, Mar 4, 2018.

1. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    emmo46 likes this.
  2. Noxrai

Noxrai Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Noxrai
    Well that was a trial by fire. Bathurst not exactly welcoming to newcomers. My first Sport race there. So plenty I can improve upon. Getting good exits on to the straights not my strong point it seems.

Very happy with my qualifying attempt. Was at my personal limit. But the race I found myself constantly on the back foot by little mistakes by myself or by others putting me into bad situations. Ended up near the back. A hectic but forgettable race.

Race 2 similar situations. Felt I drove a stronger race but couldn't resist the speed off the faster guys from behind (horrible wording apologies) Defended them really well for what felt an age but more like 2 or 3 corners. Almost had a heart attack almost running into a car going up the mountain. Lost my car and put it into the inside wall. Was only holding the fast guys up anyway . Was able to recover and had a good scrap with @emmo46 to the end for a solid 8th. Maybe, I dunno I forgot.

Had heaps of fun. Very strong drivers here. Can't wait for more Sunday night fun boys.
  3. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Was a pleasure having you along tonight mate. Once you get up to speed you'll be a force to be reckoned with
    Noxrai likes this.
  4. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
  5. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Congratulations to @Hatfield for the drivers crown and to Team Raceonoz Stewart(d)s for the team crown :thumbsup:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  6. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    you little beauty!
    I'm just lucky @Knuckles also didn't race, and @Noremac quit in the 2nd last round
    Thanks to the team too @Viperzed & @emmo46
    Viperzed, Noxrai and emmo46 like this.
  7. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    This has been an excellent series, I really enjoyed some close racing with a number of drivers last night. I qualified 13th but finished 9th in race one after a number of very hard battles. Started 7th in race two and fought my way to 9th again. Had a lot of battles with the faster drivers coming through as well as a couple I managed to catch.
    Tristan Jones and Noxrai like this.
  8. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I am so pleased to have been teamed with yourself and @Viperzed who both seemed able to pull out great results for the team when needed.
    Hatfield, Noxrai and Viperzed like this.
  9. Viperzed

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Aren't you glad that Monza race panned out how it did! @Hatfield Awesome stuff throughout the season and happy to have played a part in nabbing the teams championship aswell as taking out the final two rounds
    emmo46, Noxrai and Hatfield like this.
  10. Matthyus

Matthyus GTLOZ Results Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
  11. Noxrai

PSN ID
    Noxrai
    Oh god that makes it hard to concentrate. I'll upload a bit from my perspective. I was a little bit behind you guys but got the the super spazzy Viperzed going down the mountain. Was pretty funny if not a little distracting.
    Matthyus likes this.
  12. Matthyus

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    I liked the part where he spazzed out and lost his position to emmo, then gained it back and sped down the mountain
    Noxrai likes this.
  13. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Congrats to @Hatfield and the Stewards Team for winning the inaugural TCR Cup! :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone for making this series a success. I have a few ideas for Season 2 (more rounds, more balanced teams, success ballast and finally making the Peugeot competitive). Stay tuned...
  14. Noxrai

PSN ID
    Noxrai
    Here's my point of view of the wild Viperzed
    Viperzed likes this.
  15. Noxrai

PSN ID
    Noxrai
    Thanks for allowing me (total noob) to join the final round, your team and for allowing the monstrosity that was my own personal car livery inspired by grass.
    Cheers to everyone else who I may have unintentionally booped or bumped and had a good race with
    REVO_Bryan and emmo46 like this.
  16. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    As I approached skyline viper's car was standing on its nose heading down towards the dipper, it does make it hard to hold concentration. :eek:
  17. Viperzed

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Both of those are incredible lol @Noxrai @Matthyus Really bummed out by my lack of a better connection. Has really robbed me of some good racing for months now. Just sorted my port forwarding so hopefully that helps
    Matthyus, Noxrai and Hatfield like this.
  18. Noxrai

PSN ID
    Noxrai
    I feel your pain Viperzed. My previous house had very poor internet too. Funny thing was it was cable. But it would just absolutely fall apart during peak hours. Like dial up slow bad.
  19. Matthyus

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    I've found that houses built in the last 10 years, should have either brand new copper or fibre to the house. Anything older than that will have copper that is aging causing issues. Best bet there is to get the telco to investigate the line and go from there. Not a fun process!!
  20. Viperzed

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Bump @Bryan_F
    Hoping this hasn't become a project stashed away for good, this racing was too good to not have a second season!
    REVO_Bryan likes this.