GT Sport New Format Test Season Division 1-3

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Noxrai

Noxrai Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Noxrai
    Oh and i just remembered. You can thank me later @pat65. Looked like you were losing your rear out of that hairpin. But slamming into me as I was passing you saved you. :rolleyes::p
    Not to worry, I know it was just a racing incident.
    I had to do a little cross country to save myself after that bump.
    pat65 likes this.
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  3. Matthyus

Matthyus GTLOZ Results Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    @emmo46 - that post on the PSN community site, that indicates that 2 people didn't finish? Who were they?
    Or anyone who can answer that question :)
  4. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    i had ozglenn and emmo (and n64 and viper) disconnected in 'my race' and glenn and emmo showed dnf on my finishing screen. i shared the replay however it doesn't seem consistent with naacs' picture on the chat
  5. Matthyus

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    nor Emmo's in the PSN community page. On Emmo's it shows N64 and yourself not finishing.
  6. Noxrai

PSN ID
    Noxrai
    Watched the replay. Viperzed finished 3rd. Emmo came in 10th just behind holdenman. They def finished the race. I think N64 disconnected though. Could the other dnf be tynesider?
  7. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I thought @incey DSCd early in the race so have no idea where he finished. @JonoStan96 dscd next but I suspect that was real as he rejoined later. @VARDZ didn't appear to start on my replay and @lets_party-1611 I think disappeared before or during qualifying. Maybe they can fill you in on their circumstances. My replay save failed because I ran out of space so have no lap times.
  8. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    The two that were missing from my results were Incey and Jono, I have no idea what happened to letsparty an vardz wwho were both there for the sight check but weren't there at race start for me.
  9. Matthyus

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    Vardz was going to join my room but we had just started our race. So he went to watch the cricket.
  10. Ozglenn

Ozglenn Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    ozglenn0513
    In my race @incey DSCd early but he was actually still there but I could not see him. Pat was telling me on the chat that we were really close to each other and having a great battle for a while because he could see both of us...@Johno DSCd later in the race after he was crashing into walls and flying straight through me severe LAG the worst I have seen...Most of the race was quite boring from my point of view except for the battle with naccs and pat early on...lets hope its better next week.
  11. pat65

pat65 Professional

PSN ID
    patg65
    Sorry about that. That was the only time I lost the rear.
    Was having a good battle with Glenn for a while until I ran wide on one corner and lost over 5 seconds. After that it was pretty boring and I wasn't concentrating.
    I think it would have been better with tyre wear and decent fuel usage. 1x doesn't really change anything.
  12. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    well at least noxrai can verify i finished. i gifted him a place by breaking at the wrong marker at the end of the straight. he would have got me anyway but it must have looked pretty lame at the time
    Noxrai likes this.
  13. Noxrai

PSN ID
    Noxrai
    You scared the crap outa me. For second I thought I missed my braking marker haha
    Matthyus likes this.
  14. Matthyus

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    @incey, can you get your final time if able?
    Or anyone?
    From what I can tell, Vardz & Party didn't partake.
    Jono DSC at some point.
    Incey managed to sneak a finish in.
    Once i've got that I can finish the table
  15. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    i posted the final times in last nights psn chat, would you require more mate?
  16. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    hahaha, i'm glad you were beside me, would have been the worst brake check in history
  17. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    did you see my shared replay? that and naacs pic should cross reference well enough
  18. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    Hi ho
    I have uploaded the race results pic with total times to the psn chat.
    That will give you both now.
  19. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    i was going so well until the hidden racers reappeared on your results screen
  20. Crunch

Crunch Professional

PSN ID
    Torque_Tuition
    Thank you everyone for all the congratulations. It's really great to be back again after a year and 8 months or so. Especially to continue in similar form to when I left being able to actually keep up with Warrior. Even more so because I haven't league raced on GT Sport and that might have been my 5th lobby race.

I'm very glad to be back, and it's something excellent again I can have in my life.

People in the lower divisions should know that you are capable of improving dramatically; I've been down to Div3 & had to claw my way to Div1. Hard work is all you need.

----

Also, I must have been sleeping. I assumed that ABS 1 from GT6 translated to ABS Weak, and I've done 330+ Sport mode races, 100% Single Player, & 100% GT Mode with ABS Weak. Over 165 hours driving. This was my first race with it on Default, and I gained an instant 4 tenths. It's like driving with superpowers. Max braking & the more you turn the wheel, the game eeks off the brake so you can basically turn infinitely without locking up. It's nuts. Insane. It's like I've seen the real world after living in the Matrix. Things make sense now. This is a revolution.

---
    Race was super fun, all the memories came back. Leaps and bounds more fun than FIA.
    On pole, I dropped 3 spots because I was caught out by the lights. I havent be used to a standard countdown- thought time would be random. I muscled past Viperzed at T4, and then he was up my clacker for a few laps while with Bryan and N64 up front. On the straight, i kept having to aggressively defend because I was thinking - omg, plz, Bryan and N64 are getting away. Thankfully the attack subsided , Bryan made a mistake & i took 2nd, then a few laps behind N64 before he also made a mistake out of T2, so i came up the inside of T3. I lost 3 seconds on lap 12 with a graze against the wall, but not enough to lose the lead.

Looking forward to next week.