GT Sport Season 6 Division 1

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Buster_Danis

Buster_Danis Team Driver

That wall & I have been intimate quite often!:laugh:
    xlxy90 likes this.
  2. KeedenMcdonald

KeedenMcdonald Team Driver

PSN ID
    Keeden231
    It all up if you can get the kerb to pull you around the corner, if you dont get the angle right and you going to understeer and go for the wall lol
    JonoStan96 and LennonLegend1993 like this.
  3. Noxrai

Noxrai Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Noxrai
    Definitely a risk reward corner
    razor4797 likes this.
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    WELCOME TO SEASON 6!!

HUGE thanks to PAGNIAN for providing the prize of a new GTtrack Playstation edition valued at over $1000 !
    Remember you must race and complete 4 of the 7 rounds to be eligible for the PAGNIAN prize draw at seasons end.
    All information is here:
    https://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/x-platform-prize-draw-for-2019-1.3526/

ROUND 1 :
    Dragon Trail Seaside II - 24 laps - 13:00 Cloudy - 10/2
    [​IMG]

As always please take 2 mins to read the following so you have an understanding of what is expected on race night......If you have any questions, or want clarification on any of the rules or regs please ask !

ROOM OPEN : Most room captains will 'try' to have rooms open by about 7:50 AEDT. Please be on time, or let the room captain or div thread if you may be late. If all agree, the room may wait for you, Within reason. Please remember we have drivers from NZ, and later starts mean a much later night for them.
    QUALIFYING : 8:20 AEDT
    RACE START TIME : 8:30 AEDT

LAG ISSUES / ROOM RESTARTS : This is up to the room host. If there is a Disconnection (or cars stuck on grid) at race start, it is sporting to try to get them back in, which may mean a new room to be set up. I always look at 1 or 2 starts if required due to DSC, but as it gets later everyone needs to be aware of getting things going. Please be as reasonable as you can with this....
    SIGHT ISSUES: Ensure that you can see everyone on track. After qualifying, exit to lobby and spend 30 seconds in spectate mode, scroll through the list of drivers on track and make sure that you can see their car. If you can't see somebody (and they are confirmed as being on track), exit the lobby, re-join, and check again. It can also be done pre-qualifying to save time if there is no chance of latecomers.

FALSE START CHECK : Please note that the start type is Grid Start with False Start Check
    Please practice this so you know what to expect. Simply, you hold the brakes on until the lights go from all lit, to none lit

TURN 1 LAP 1 : This has the potential to ruin someones night if we don't use our heads ! Should be everyone's goal to get through the first phase with ZERO contact. Give room and run in your 'lane' till you have space to run the normal race line. The chicane of death is only really possible single file without losing a massive amount of speed. If your unassisted tap causes someone to spin, you need to redress.

TRACK LIMITS : As we are running with 'track limit penalties" OFF, we will run with our usual Raceonoz track limit regulations. This means you MUST have at least 2 wheels on the ripple strip OR white line that defines the track limit. If you do make a mistake and have to run outside the limits, be aware that you are not allowed to gain any advantage.
    The third corner in the chicane of death is the only turn which can really be exploited so please be mindful not to gain advantage.

CONTACT : Is to be avoided at all times..... If you rear end someone and gain an advantage, YOU ARE EXPECTED to give the spot back. Side by side 'rubbing' is racing, within reason, but all drivers are expected to give racing room.
    If you bump someone and they end up off track or teleport back to the corner entry, you must wait for them to rejoin and get back up to speed.
    Show each other RESPECT! It is difficult enough to drive this car at the limit on your own, without someone squeezing you within a millimeter of the grass.
    So be patient and show respect to your fellow drivers

TYRES : You must start on the Racing Hard Tyre. After that, one other set, of other compound tyres is allowed. (no limit on the amount of RH tyres)

PIT ENTRY : Drivers MUST make an attempt to use the pit entry / exit lines.
    PIT EXIT : Please use the pit exit lane and be aware of cars approaching down the straight.
    NOTE: Pitting is NOT compulsory

BLUE FLAGS : Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS : This season the stewards will be will be @Hatfield @JonoStan96 @Viperzed & @emmo46. If you have reason to protest, please SAVE YOUR REPLAY, and then let us know via a PM.
    DO NOT BLOW UP IN THE FORUM OR IN THE ROOM CHAT. There have been multiple incidents where the replays from drivers have been different, so its true that sometimes things are not as black and white as they may seem. You have until MIDNIGHT, Monday night to register your protest via PM. We will ask for video evidence from both drivers or room captain to make any decision.

SAVE YOUR REPLAY : If the room host can ask all drivers to save their replay would be good before exiting the room.....once they exit out and the option goes, it cant be retrieved !

FINAL NOTE: Could all drivers please confirm their attendance for this Sunday by 'liking' this post in your division. If you are unable to attend, please post in reply as much in your division. This way we can figure out our reserves or if the room can start early in advance.
    CaptainRisky21, kipztaah and Noxrai like this.
  5. Noxrai

PSN ID
    Noxrai
    Is 4 wheels on the ripple strip through the death chicane section acceptable?
  6. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    yes and 2 on with 2 all the way over is acceptable too
  7. xlxy90

xlxy90 Professional

PSN ID
    xlxy90
    yes because there isn't more than 2 wheels off the track (ripple strips count as the race track)
  8. Noxrai

PSN ID
    Noxrai
    Roger that thanks for clarification @Hatfield and @xlxy90 . I always thought that having 4 over was deemed cutting.
  9. Woody

Woody Team Driver

PSN ID
    DrMoose007
    Are any of your Division races streamed @Hatfield ?
    Keen to check a few out and no I'm not jumping game yet ;)

...and apologies if I missed it in the forum posts
    Hatfield and JonoStan96 like this.
  10. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Best to check out Demo 1 Garage on facebook, they get streamed live there:
    https://m.facebook.com/demo1garage/

11. UrsineSaturn9

UrsineSaturn9 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    Okay, I now have static IP and port forwarding enabled (I think) after a lot of Googling and messing around with router and PS4. Will see how it goes. Thanks @Hatfield
    Hatfield likes this.
  12. UrsineSaturn9

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    In FIA maybe...
  13. CaptainRisky21

CaptainRisky21 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    Here's my hotlap, without Keedy's grip hack
  14. xlxy90

xlxy90 Professional

PSN ID
    xlxy90
    trash
  15. CaptainRisky21

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    no u
  16. UrsineSaturn9

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    No braking through the chicane of death, living up to your name!
    CaptainRisky21 likes this.
  17. CaptainRisky21

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    Won't be doing that in the race i'll say that much :D
  18. StigsTC

StigsTC Professional

PSN ID
    StigsTC
    All this curb hooking reminds me of the course maker tracks on GT6 where going the gutter run was worth laptime if you could hook the inside front on the edge of the tarmac, bloody good fun when you would slingshot past your opponent on one turn only to miss the next one and have them do it straight back to you.
    Buster_Danis likes this.
  19. UrsineSaturn9

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    Yeah, I'd like to see you do that 24 times in a row! :p
    Noxrai and CaptainRisky21 like this.
  20. Buster_Danis

Buster_Danis Team Driver

Loved the self made tracks! Made a couple I was reallly proud of that created some of the most epic battles i’d ever had on GT6. it should be brought back for GT Sport I reckon
    StigsTC, LennonLegend1993 and Noxrai like this.