DIVISION 4 - SEASON 6

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Antmeg26

Antmeg26 Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    antmeg26
    Unlucky @Dosy :p (need new provider)
    Congrats to @ozzy_bro for the win.:thumbsup:
    I qualied 8th, noticed less than second between 1st and 10th:thumbsup:
    In the race I pitted after first lap with @anne and @rocky , missed pit bay as @anne had the same bay:confused:
    Came out last, got caught up with team mate @colin-50_ , had a spin, dodged a couple of others and passed a few to make it to 6th right behind @googe00 by the end. :D
    Looking forward to next week:cool:
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2019
  2. Dodgplumma

Dodgplumma New Recruit

After round 1s shocker, all I wanted out of round 2 was an improvement. About 3.5 seconds off race pace last Monday, and struggling like hell to find the speed (still pretty new to this, been racing single player for yonks but it just doesn’t compare). Finally got into 1.36 by Sunday (if I was right on the edge).
    Qualified 6th, but I forgot to hit the pit speed limiter twice and started 8th. Main goal was to circulate and stay out of trouble. Paid off nicely, running near the end in 3rd, with Adge hot on my heels. Tried to keep ahead of him, but would’ve meant pushing outside my comfort zone, so let him through. Knew he had a 10 second penalty, so just had to hold onto him for a few laps to take third. Happy as a pig in the proverbial!
    Thanks Ozzy, Anne, and Arnold for the coaching sessions during the week
    Antmeg26, Dosy, Anthonyb and 2 others like this.
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  4. googe00

googe00 Rookie

PSN ID
    googe00
    Hey Antmeg, In those last couple of laps you were catching me up quick, i think i spent more time looking at my rear vision mirror than looking at the track in front of me. I reckon if you had 2 more laps you would have caught me.

Great effort you possessed racing demon. lol
    I'm not sure how i am going to go this weekend as i am out of town all week and wont be able to practice until the weekend.

Congrats @ozzy_bro a well deserved win... aren't you a KIWI? LOL

J
    Antmeg26 and Anthonyb like this.
  5. Bounty05

Bounty05 Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
  6. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
  7. Adam Parsons

Adam Parsons Rookie

PSN ID
    Aadman72
    stucar17 and Woody like this.
  8. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Is some fast steerers. Expect to see a 10 in qual in div 1
    Adam Parsons likes this.
  9. Adam Parsons

Adam Parsons Rookie

PSN ID
    Aadman72
    Awesome, on going through the driver briefing I noticed the changes that can occur during the race, I will have to investigate the traction control adjustment, on the hand controller i haven't been able to change that function, i have a wheel now so i will look at how that works.
    Try and get on tonight, I'm pushing flat out to get low 2:16's with out loosing it or driving the wheels off of it.
    Must have something to do with the in-race adjustments, I cant be that bad and there is no way i can pull another 5 seconds off my times in my current set up.
  10. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Hi mate what wheel are you running. Someone might be able to help with a set up if you like.
    Woody likes this.
  11. Adam Parsons

Adam Parsons Rookie

PSN ID
    Aadman72
    hi Anthony, i have just picked up a G29, tomorrow night and teh two races before I have been using a hand controller.
    Still pulled a 2:16.887
    i will get onto someone to give me a hand.

thanks mate
  12. Woody

Woody Team Driver

PSN ID
    DrMoose007
    Happy to give you some settings, I’ve got the same wheel. When are you usually on?
  13. Anthonyb

There are a few of us on the g29. Also happy to give my settings. Not sure if @Woody has tryed what I am using.
  14. Woody

Woody Team Driver

PSN ID
    DrMoose007
    Would love to try what you use, including field of view
  15. Anthonyb

No problem next time we are on.
  16. Antmeg26

PSN ID
    antmeg26
    Quallied 2nd... @googe00 on pole too quick
    In Race good start in first drifted wide.... came back on and clipped @ini ....then I was in the fence bounced back on track and chaos....Sorry to all for the mess.... @Doski must have copped it the worst as he was 2nd last and I was last...Followed @Doski until the end as he had a 10 sec penalty. made it to 5th at finish... 2nd fastest lap behind @googe00 .... See you next week
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
  17. Adam Parsons

Adam Parsons Rookie

PSN ID
    Aadman72
    Was part of the first corner carnage, from 4th to last.
    Had a great race with Anne with 8paps to go and the plug was pulled, internet connection lost.
    Thanks NBN
    Next race will be back for me, Rural country internet sucks
    In Melbourne
  18. Rebort

Rebort Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Rebort79
    What an ugly race.

Managed to miss the carnage at turn 1 - woot woot. I was up to 7th I think it was. Then decided to pit after the second lap so that I could just sit on my own and get in my groove. That went to plan until well the track temp dropped and then I was on a ice-skating ring and nothing I did worked. Spun on the first corner about 3 times - lap after lap. Then dropped a tyre on the inside of the long right hander before the back straight and well went round and round again! Only to then be sittin gin 8th after all this with about 3 laps to go and the track temp dropped off again. All I had to do was stay on the track and that didn't happen. Off after off after off in the closing 2 laps which gave me second last.
  19. Dosy

Dosy Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    Doski-17
    Alright - what a race, had a bit of everything, but best of all the internet hung in there and didn’t disconnect for a DNF:thumbsup: Well done to the podium places. Certainly an interesting track and reasonable quali maybe 5th or 6th? - well done Googe, cracking time:) After getting going again from the first corner deck reshuffle, it was a fairly uneventful race cutting reasonably consistent laps, a few small mistakes but not too bad racing with Antmeg and then my own big mistake flicking of the pitlane speed limiter a millisecond early leaving the pits and that’s it folks (10 second penalty for a hair trigger - guess that’s what’s it’s all about chasing immersion :laugh:)
    Good race to the end and hopefully the panel beater does a good job on the back bumper. Roll on next race for another weeks fun filled action packed racing:D
    Antmeg26 and Anthonyb like this.
  20. Antmeg26

PSN ID
    antmeg26
    "hopefully the panel beater does a good job on the back bumper"
    @Dosy....... Stop riding the brake so much.....:p.....U might get hit less....:whistling:
    Dosy likes this.