General lifestyle, interests and hobbies

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by aussie_man21, May 19, 2012.

1. LennonLegend1993

LennonLegend1993 Team Driver

Haha @Woody, it was a joke on the thread being dug up again after 7 years. But I’ll go nonetheless!
    Shannon.
    26 years old. And I already feel old.
    Have one child. A daughter; 19 months and she is just everything.
    Started playing GT when Sport was released. My first racing game really and was pressured into buying it thanks to @deedz_aus and @DAMN_RIGHT_BOB (speaking of whom, your turn boys).
    Interests and hobbies include football(soccer); my biggest passion. Adelaide United member for 5 years now, attended every game before becoming a member anyway. And Tottenham Hotspur (I was born in London). Besides that, it’s pretty much every sport (racing, football, cricket, darts, except AFL, that sport has become trash)
    Currently have a total of 20+ hours of ink, and can’t wait to get more. 1 arm done, chest and 1 lower leg.
  2. DAMN_RIGHT_BOB

DAMN_RIGHT_BOB Rookie

PSN ID
    DAMN_RIGHT_BOB
    Thanks @LennonLegend1993 I guess lol.
    Darren (AKA Bob depending on the crowd I'm with)
    34 years young.
    SA country boy from Whyalla but made the move to Radelaide nearly 10 years ago.
    Been a GT guy since the get go, but never taken it as serious as I have till ROOZ came along!
    Have a general passion for cars and motorsport, drive a 2014 Lancer Ralliart (that black one in my profile pic), covers my favorite platform for a car (AWD, Duel Clutch), shes my baby lol.
    Other interest include Music, Played drums for half my life and dabble in guitar when I can too.
    Just got back into Golf and I try to get a round in once maybe twice a fortnight.
    Play Basketball once a week in a social league and follow Miami in the NBA.
    Noxrai and LennonLegend1993 like this.
  3. Woody

Woody Team Driver

PSN ID
    DrMoose007
    Maybe we should start a thread so members can show off their ink :cool:
    LennonLegend1993 likes this.
  4. Woody

Woody Team Driver

PSN ID
    DrMoose007
    Can't stand "football" played it for years as a kid. Interesting point though is my Uncle was in the 70s Australian team that went to the world cup. Pele said at one point that he was one of the hardest players he ever came up against.
  5. LennonLegend1993

Thats amazing. Shame he wasnt mentioned in his book :p Good read btw, everyone should pick it up
    Woody likes this.
  6. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Steam ID: beakeroo iRacing: Frederick Barr
    I knew I had an instant disliking to you. I was raised around London as well. I used to spend a lot of time around a place near White Hart Lane, it was called Highbury! :p
    I'm going back to London in a couple of weeks, having a month there and going to see Arsenal play a couple of games.
  7. LennonLegend1993

Arsenal? Never heard of it.
    beakeroo likes this.
  8. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Steam ID: beakeroo iRacing: Frederick Barr
    At the end of the season look at the table and you'll find them above the spuds somewhere :roflmao: