DIVISION 4 - SEASON 6

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Bounty05

Bounty05 Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
  2. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
  3. Rebort

Rebort Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Rebort79
    Probs won't make it Sunday night. Dam invite to an Indian wedding
  4. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
  5. Dosy

Dosy Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    Doski-17
    An interesting night at Willow Springs sprint round and congratulations to the podiums for both races:thumbsup: Was surprised to qualify 1st in race one. An interesting race with a small mistake on lap one and that’s all it takes and back into the clutches of antmeg to fourth spot and managed to get back up into third for a reasonably quiet and uneventful third place behind Goog and Ini:D Race two was eventful with a reverse grid and different ways people were making car speed. Started making up a couple of places through the pack and then a couple of hard passes with both Anne and Arn that felt like we were side by side particularly as I race in cockpit view but may not have been quiet so. Would normally redress so apologies to you both if this wasn’t the case :unsure: Certainly a challenging race weekend and looking forward to the next round:thumbsup:
    Antmeg26 and Anthonyb like this.
  6. anne

anne Rookie Gold Member

Probably my fault dosy.
    Antmeg26 likes this.
  7. googe00

googe00 Rookie

PSN ID
    googe00
    MMMMMmmmmmm, what a horrible race/races. It all started for me in qualifying, as i was driving through the pits i went to hit the "Pit Limiter" button on my button box but instead hit the headlights.... and got a 1 place penalty before i even left the pits.
    Started race 1 in 3rd place and went out just wide enough on turn 2 for the back wheels to hit the grass, spun and came across the track... how i didn't hit anybody i don't know. That put me right to last place and i had to fight through some great defensive racing back to 8th place.

Race 2, much the same, made my way up to 3rd place and guess what... because i knew i had @Dosy , @anne , @ills and @ozzy_bro coming through the pack fast, i pushed a little to hard and hit the grass on a different corner... yes spun out, slid across the grass for what seemed like hours and hit a fence, then trying to get back on the tarmac and keeping the car straight on the grass proved very hard, several grass doughnuts later the frustration set in, and all i can say is you were all lucky we had the mics turned off. lol. finished 9th.

Anyway all that aside, I loved the racing. we are lucky to have such a great bunch of people in our division and its always good when the first 12 places in qualifying are within 1 second of each other. no room for errors like i made multiple times.

Well done to the winners, lets do it all again next week, in the rain... what could possibly go wrong in the rain?

James
    stucar17, Antmeg26, Dosy and 2 others like this.
  8. Dosy

Dosy Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    Doski-17
    Thanks Anne - tough night at the office.
    stucar17 and Antmeg26 like this.
  9. Antmeg26

Antmeg26 Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    antmeg26
    Great fun at Big Willow:D
    I qualified 6th with my bestlap in this car on this track:rolleyes:
    Race 1...Good start..Almost rear ended @ini:eek:
    Racers falling off the road..Made it to 3rd by end of first lap...@Doski-17 got me... back to 4th... Then had some great racing with @anne and particularly @kaakado2.:thumbsup:..We swapped places a couple of times...There was some small touches and some rubbing:whistling: but great fun... Finished 4th well behind @Doski-17 and @kaakado2 right up my cloaca.

Race 2
    Started 9th...fast racers in front and much faster behind..Held off @Doski-17 for a little bit but he got me
    then I just followed him through the pack.. Got to 4th on the last lap..@Kaakado2 behind me again right up my you know what...again.. Then last corner @Doski-17 and @arnold were parked across the road like Boss Hogg and Sheriff Rosco.:roflmao:.. and in dukes of hazard style... @kaakado2 went inside, I went outside on the dirt.. @kaakado2 got a better run and just got me on the line:cry:...almost 2nd from 9th.. Happy with that as others were faster... See ya next week..
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2019
    stucar17, Dosy and Anthonyb like this.
  10. Bounty05

Bounty05 Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
  11. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
  12. Rebort

PSN ID
    Rebort79
    Well what a disappointing race.

Put in a Super awesome Qualifier to get P3. Then first couple of laps were good. Then slipped a little back down the order. Then the pitstop - well a glitch happened and did a quick 5.8 second pitstop - no tyre change - grrrrrr - checked the strategy and it was to change to slicks - pit again next lap - still a 5.8 second pitstop - grrrrrrr - loosing positions left right and centre. 3rd time lucky - at this stage was going to give up. But this time it changed my tyres and out I went again. Lapped by everyone. Caught up to Colin and clean passed him and then continued on. Caught up to Metal and well just sat behind him a little while then overtook him and he took me back. Was a great little battle - even tho it wasn't for position.

Probs my last week being bub is due tomorrow! But we will see!
    Anthonyb and Adam Parsons like this.
  13. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Good luck with bubs mate hope all goes well.
    Rebort likes this.
  14. Adam Parsons

Adam Parsons Rookie

PSN ID
    Aadman72
    Agreed, disappointing that the tyres didn’t change at pitstop, could of been a different outcome.
    Anyway it was nice to be competitive for half the race, and all done on the trusty hand controller while my newly tuned G29 sits in Melbourne waiting for me to return.
    Thanks heaps guys for a good race.
    Rebort likes this.
  15. Rebort

PSN ID
    Rebort79
    Thanks. Yes hoping all goes well.
  16. Anthonyb

If in your pit stop set up you need to make sure the setting is not set to recommended
  17. Antmeg26

Antmeg26 Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    antmeg26
    Lemans Bugatti wet to dry
    I knew the first flying lap in Qually was going to be important but I left practice about 4 mins before qually to delete previous saves..... I then got stuck in lobby until Qually started,:mad: then the count down as it loaded 25%, 37%, 50% etc.:mad: by the time I got out of the pits there was 8 mins to go and the fastest times were already on the board. :mad: I did one flying lap and managed 6th on the grid, Then I parked as I knew conditions would only get worse.:poop: I was feeling a little unlucky until I saw @googe00 and @Doski were still stuck in the pits and I know they would have been competeing for pole.:roflmao:
    Started 6th...great start... in third by end of straight :Dand first in corner 4.....Doin well .:D:D...and then saw heaps of racers in pits when I come round.:confused:... NOOOOOO! Bloody restart after a blinder.:cry:
    Rolling Restart was boring.:sleep:.... Probably should have started from Qually again given the issues.... Anyway followed @Rebort off the track early and was last AGAIN after lap 3:poop:. Passed @Arnold parked up on Start/finish being polite :thumbsup:waiting for us to pass before rejoining. Now 2nd last "Yay"....worked way thru field...Great racing with @metal,:thumbsup: @kaakado2 :thumbsup:and @Kytaar.:thumbsup:..Pitted end of 12.... Watched @Doski and @colin-50_ come together on back straight..:roflmao:. Thank you... up to 5th behind @anne ... tried hard to pass a number of times but @anne was too good.:thumbsup:..went deep under brakes on corner 2 and clipped @anne as i tried to avoid a collision:oops: and I was back to 8th behind @kaakado2 in a train for a while......Then @arnold, @anne and @googe00 were parked up spectating on corner 6.:whistling:...@Kaakado and myself waved as we passed and went up to 4th and 5th respectively...I finished 5th;)....@Arnold did well to catch us towards end and considering I saw him twice parked up spectating and was last early on.:thumbsup:...Congrats to @rocky for the third and being consistent:thumbsup:... @ozzy_bro and @AdgeR502 were too quick....... :thumbsup::thumbsup:

The game can be a bit cumbersome at times and cause unfavorable issues:confused:... otherwise it was fun. C U soon:)
    rocky, AdgeR502 and Anthonyb like this.
  18. googe00

googe00 Rookie

PSN ID
    googe00
    Hi Team,
    Unfortunately i wont be able to join the Hockenheim race this week. Im sure you are all aware that things are a little tough here in Christchurch this week and I need to get a few things sorted out for home and work. I will however look forward to the enduro at Watkins Glen.

James
    Antmeg26 and Anthonyb like this.
  19. Anthonyb

Thinking of you all over there bro.
    Antmeg26 likes this.
  20. googe00

googe00 Rookie

PSN ID
    googe00
    Thanks mate
    Antmeg26 likes this.