Bye all, thanks for the memories

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Rumbleshorts, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Yeah I'm done. I started here many years ago (early parts of GT5) and had enough speed to keep up with D2. So much has changed over that time, especially the past few seasons, I have been very sporadic in the last couple but for good reason (for myself). Essentially, I have had enough.

Drivers used to turn up ready to go. Not updating the game 3 minutes before the qual period and making all of those ready and willing to go waiting. If I can turn the PS4 on during the week, I'm sure others can. Drivers used to turn up on time ready to race, if they didn't they missed out. Start time was start time and if you weren't there, too bad. Not 18m later.

Overall though, I feel way too slow to be a part of the league now so rather than wasting your time any further I will just quit and go to GTS races where I generally do better.

Thanks for all the years of racing, etc.
    LennonLegend1993 likes this.
  2. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. seeya round
    Easyprey007 likes this.
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    a shame to see you go. If you ever get the bug for league racing again, be sure to come back now y'hear?
  4. Jurassic Mark

Jurassic Mark Team Driver

PSN ID
    themarkomac
    Just seen this thread, and I think That would’ve been me updating. If you didn’t want to wait, you could’ve said so and I would’ve happily missed out. It’d make life a lot easier if you said something, rather than sit on it and then complain after the fact.

Anyways, disregarding all that, I hope after a break you can get your passion back and can come back and enjoy racing here wether you have good speed or not,