DIVISION 1 - SEASON 6

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jan 22, 2019.

1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Hey guys, Apologies for the time taken to sort the issue from the sprint round.... All 3 of us in the stewards group have been smashed with real life stuff, we have come up with a verdict and hope to have it announced tonight.
    Anthonyb likes this.
  2. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

Won’t make it tonight fellas,
  3. TheJuzzy

TheJuzzy Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    I left the room guy's , was pretty disappointed. That's it for me this season, I'm throwing all the toys out of the cot and rubbing poo on the wall.
    Easyprey007 likes this.
  4. Racepace

Racepace Rookie

PSN ID
    JDM_TUNING-FD3S
    i feel sorry for you juzzy
  5. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Sounds messy
  6. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Come on @TheJuzzy, don’t quit just yet. It wouldn’t be the same without you.

A word to all div1 drivers.
    We are meant to be the Pinacle here at ROOZ but lately the driving has suggested otherwise. We all should know the rules and regs that our races are run to. If you’re not sure I strongly suggest you have a refresher read of them.
    As the room captain I have to review the replay for fastest lap legitimacy, and in doing so some of the moves I have seen are from line ball clean to extremely dodgy and not at all within the spirit of the league. Rubbins Racing but clear contact while making a pass is something that should be redressed. And huge dive bombs ala Max Verstappen are something that we shouldn’t really be swing in div1.
    We can do so much better than seeing multiple drivers pull the pin on their season due to the quality of the racing.

As to the incident at the start of the race. Before anyone blows up, yes it was messy, but the driver at fault did the right thing and redressed to EVERYONE.

Rant over. See you next week boys. Hopefully all of you.
  7. Kartdude45

Kartdude45 Rookie

I agree. The last couple races I've done have been really rough. I almost question if maybe having abs banned may help? Can't dive your way through people.

I was in a few incidents tonight to but was lucky to not get turned
    Anthonyb likes this.
  8. TheJuzzy

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    Yes redress happened, but race screwed for me and two others. Iwill admit I've stuffed up in the past, so I'm no angel but had to leave due to frustration.
    I'll come back for the last one , but will rather be put into div 2 , I've been well off the pace this season.
    t_b_williams and Anthonyb like this.
  9. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Shame to hear this guys.... All thats needed is a little respect from all drivers and accepting that 6th place (or whatever) is better than a :):):):) fight through desperate moves, or lazy driving...

We cant all drive in div 2, no division is immune from issues, nor are other platforms.

Ill say it again, the only way to adjust driver behaviour is to use the stewards group, so ALL drivers are held to account for their driving. Doesnt matter if its div 1 (who should be our BEST racers) or div 4 who are not the quickest, but just as competitive and keen to have good racing. Regardless of pace, a mistake in div 1 is just as frustrating as a mistake in Div 4 (and divs in between) for the drivers involved....

Take a breath, and remember that we are all here for the same thing.....
  10. Bounty05

Bounty05 Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
  11. TheJuzzy

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    Won't make it tonight guy's , good luck too all .
  12. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

Won’t make it tonight either, heavy weekend,, need sleep:sleep:
  13. TropperMatt

TropperMatt New Recruit

Game wouldn’t recognise me putting the pit limiter on and now I’m DQ’d -_-
  14. TropperMatt

TropperMatt New Recruit

Some of the ups and downs of my season. Some races nothing was captured due to PS storage but got some good moments.
    Thanks for the racing div 1
    stucar17 likes this.
  15. TropperMatt

TropperMatt New Recruit

Music is bad but that’s all share factory has stored
  16. Bounty05

Bounty05 Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
  17. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Hey all, sorry taken this long to get to this.....

Well done to @TropperMatt on the championship, dominant performance mate
    To @truss1984 and @Hayne66 well done on on the last 2 steps on the podium....

Want to thank everyone for racing each week, hopefully we can see big grids again in the BMW Procar !

As ive said in the other threads, Thanks to @Bounty05 for a great job on the tables, and to @garyw61 and @Ad2mny for the help in setup and stewards group.

Also thanks to the guys who hosted, and acted as room captains .... Not a real easy job, hopefully we have a few less issues in the upcoming season.

I will start putting the new season together on Sunday, so stay tuned for that..... ill message everyone through PSN who hasnt registered for the new season, as i say, would be great to have good numbers again for a season of 'retro' !

Cheers stu
    TropperMatt likes this.