GT-Sport [Completed] 2019 RaceOnOz WORLD ENDURANCE TOUR Powered By Hi-Tec Oils

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by JonoStan96, Nov 11, 2018.

1. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    As handy as the extra points were I didn’t feel too good passing you guys :(
    LennonLegend1993 likes this.
  2. LennonLegend1993

LennonLegend1993 Team Driver

Xephos was on another level, but with some damage(twice) which was not any fault of our own at the start really drowned our chances of 1st or 2nd.
    4th was going to be a decent result, but the above, as well as my curb-slip is racing I guess.
  3. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Blue may have been on another level.... that level was the wrong class... should have been rated gold not silver. had that been the case he would not have qualified 0.6 in front of you guys and over a second in front of the 3rd row of the grid. Jono admitted he got that wrong and will be rectified for future races.
  4. LennonLegend1993

Eh, that will happen from time to time and thats no 'fault' of Jono.
    Still enjoyed the race, and an excuse to catch up with the boys for our race.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  5. razor4797

razor4797 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    razor4797
    I had high hopes coming into the Monza 3 hour, and unfortunately those hopes is all that remained.
    Starting 5th was fantastic.
    T1 L1 there was some carnage that unfolded in front of me and luckily I got away unscathed.
    T1 L2 however was a different story as I left racing room but was still hit off into the gravel and lost many places, which then left me in a difficult spot behind Mint who was having troubles of his own, and through no fault of any of us I ran up the back of him and copped damage.
    From here I knew it was going to be a difficult night but I kept my head down and pushed on.

I came into the pits early at about 36-37 mins in to repair the damage knowing that my strategy could still work out.
    A relatively clean first stint meant I actually was in a competitive position, that was until I caught Jono.
    Problem was I was miles quicker on the straights but he just had the edge in the corners.
    After a mistake he passed me and another mistake followed where I hit the back of him going into Ascari as we were chasing down bananajosh.
    More front end damage for me and I suspect Jono had damage too because he was extra slow now.
    I’ve apologised already but I’ll say sorry again as I knew I screwed you over there mate.

Back to square one, head down.
    I pitted again at about 1hr 45m knowing that I could still make it to the end if I was cautious of the fuel load.
    That was until a lapse in concentration saw me get an inch off the curb at lesmo 1 and sent me hard into the inside wall.
    BIG damage now, and I couldn’t continue on from this til the end of the race.

I had to pit for an unplanned third time due to my stupid mistake and now I knew all hope of a podium was gone.
    I caught and battled bananajosh for a bit, and while I was much quicker through the corners, that Lambo is an absolute weapon in a straight line and I literally couldn’t pass.

Congrats to Xephos for converting your raw pace into consistency and walking away with the win.
    Big congrats also goes to Vardz and big ups to Dave for his stellar performance.

Cheers gents
    Hatfield and JonoStan96 like this.
  6. bluexephos22

bluexephos22 Rookie

PSN ID
    BlueXephos22
    Couldn't get a break with the lack of straight line speed the M6 had compared to the Supra in the first stint, it was pulling on me when I had the draft. Sorry for any damage to the Supra guys, wasn't intentional at all. Solid race though overall, no major mistakes. Props on the Supra guys for fastest lap.

Congrats to all that finished, it was a tough race in regards to endurance.
    Thanks to @JonoStan96 and @VARDZ for running the event despite a delayed start.
  7. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    @Hatfield
    [​IMG]
    DNF’s
    9th Toranafan (50 Laps)
    10th Noremac (33 Laps)
    11th Bombcat (29 Laps)
    12th Littleblacko (7 Laps)
    13th Mint (3 Laps)
  8. JonoStan96

PSN ID
  9. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    any points for Pole or FL?
  10. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    No
  11. LennonLegend1993

WHAT! My hard work for FL is worth squat! My spin isn’t though. That’s worth -3 positions.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  12. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    @Hatfield here are round 1 standings, correct team names are in the imgur file: https://imgur.com/gallery/0I438F1
  13. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I have saved all the imgur images with team names listed thank you

I need team logos too... some are easy to grab off the net but some seem like they would need a custom job
  14. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Lol I’m sure he’ll colour code the table to indicate it :)

Ok now you’re stretching my creative capabilties, was thinking of just using shrunken down cars like the old F1 tables... which I can’t seem to find anymore
  15. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I will sort out logos

what does TN stand for (lambo team) ?
    what does tms stand for (peugeot team) ?
  16. LE_bananajosh

LE_bananajosh Team Driver

PSN ID
    GT_bananajosh1
    Trans Nation
  17. bluexephos22

bluexephos22 Rookie

PSN ID
    BlueXephos22
    In the background I've decided to construct a spreadsheet with all the information regarding this series.

This includes entry lists (inc. rankings) for GT3 and other events, qualy and race results for each round along with championship totals and other info, GT3 BOP progression and a master BOP sheet for all other classes (GT4, TCX, GT500, GT300, LMP1-H, GTLM, and Gr.C).

If there's enough interest I'll post an updated version following each round, if not I'll hold off on posting it until the conclusion of the World Endurance Tour.

Each updated version would be posted following the conclusion of the preceding round with updates to BOP sheets, entry lists (for ranking changes), race and qualy results, and other potential minor adjustments pending feedback from users.
  18. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Keen, I hope it includes a blow up counter as well

Must admit AJ had it down pat for his GTPES in 2015, I lack the expertise (or even a laptop) to do it myself, that would be awesome mate
    Dermott Brereton likes this.
  19. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    @Ian Cannan
  20. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    I’ve noticed some jump starts and some pit line infringements from some drivers while making my highlights video. Whilst it is too late to enforce a penalty now (my call) these infringements are unacceptable and will be heavily monitored for Maggiore and beyond. Post race I will be reviewing every pitstop and the start and applying penalties within 24 Hours of the race finish.

You have been warned.