GT Sport Season 6 Division 1

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Russell

Russell Professional

PSN ID
    BigChopperDog
  2. razor4797

razor4797 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    razor4797
    I appreciate that Seinfeld reference :roflmao:
    Russell likes this.
  3. razor4797

PSN ID
    razor4797
    I both appreciate and respect your decision not to protest, but even if you did, don't think that you'd be at all hated for it or lose respect as a driver here.
    I've had my fair share of protests from me and towards me in the past, and there's no bad blood between anyone.
    Sometimes a protest can make people think twice about what they can get away with, and can make the racing cleaner and more enjoyable, which is something we all like to see.
    Regardless, it was some good hard close racing and it was a shame that you spun at T3 because it would have been a super tight finish.
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    FYI there is a GT Sport and PS System update to be completed before the round 5 nurb re-run on sunday

I will have to go back and find the grid from qualifying too. If anyone who was there originally cannot make it, spots will open up for other drivers who will start rear of grid
  5. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  6. ssman244

ssman244 Team Driver

PSN ID
    ssman15
    Will Tynesider upload replays of the last 2 races?
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  7. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    have been talking to him today.
    Looks like his schedule is quite busy so he will be in the room tonight to grab the replay, but at the same time will be creating the round 7 broadcast on his second ps4
  8. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    also, seems no one was able to get round 6 replay uploaded so that won't have a broadcast
  9. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Lots of time to work out internet issues tonight. Would like to see everyone in the lobby as early as possible to get it worked out before a long enduro
    CaptainRisky21 likes this.
  10. CaptainRisky21

CaptainRisky21 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    /\ This /\. I reckon 7:45 is reasonable enough. Maybe if we get things sorted quick enough we can start earlier as well.
  11. ssman244

ssman244 Team Driver

PSN ID
    ssman15
    I’ve got it saved, I’ll try and upload it now
  12. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    don't bother. I don't think he has the time coming up to do it.
  13. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    This aged well
  14. Apex_64

Apex_64 Professional

PSN ID
    apex_64
    Sorry guys wheel turned off twice, then went from 1080 to 280 after the carosel 7th lap, and i couldn't change it back. Tried to drive it like that, but it was ridiculous.
    Thanks for the racing this season, sorry I was so slow, but I can't help it when other drivers come off track and I get past.
    Thank you again for your clean driving out there Russ:thumbsup:.
    Will give racing a rest for a while as my wheel is faulty and so is my driving apparently.
    Russell, Noxrai and ssman244 like this.
  15. Noremac

Noremac Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Normxc
    Missed out on a sure fire 3rd or 4th.. half fuel sends me out. GTBug. Tried to make the most of the softs on half a tank and didnt take tires when I topped up again. Gutted.
    Russell and Noxrai like this.
  16. CaptainRisky21

CaptainRisky21 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    Pretty regular Rooz race for me, daylight ahead and daylight behind. Pretty happy with 2nd though.
  17. ssman244

ssman244 Team Driver

PSN ID
    ssman15
    I knew tonight was a fight for 3rd from the start so finishing there was a success for me tonight. Had an awful start after a bump into T1 I had no rhythm for the entire 1st lap, after spinning and dropping to 7/8th I put the hammer down and picked my way back up to 3rd before the stops among some clean racing and a few mistakes from others. It was really fun to fight my way back through like that. I knew something went wrong with norm or it was just his strategy to come out 10secs ahead so I focused on just hitting 8:30 lap using 20% fuel every lap so I could maintain 3rd. With some late pressure from Jono I had to go a bit harder on the final lap and felt he may have made a mistake so I could comfortably hold 3rd. Maybe I’m finally learning to save my fuel and tyres, but then again I didn’t feel as quick as I normally do when I thrash it. Learning curve going into next season. Thank you all for the racing this season :thumbsup:
    Russell, Noxrai, JonoStan96 and 2 others like this.
  18. razor4797

PSN ID
    razor4797
    Tonight sort of sums up my season really.
    Had some decent pace, some fantastic battles and was running comfortably up in 3rd for a few laps there, but then one little mistake on a fast kerb sent me airborne and that was like a little knock that sent the race downhill.

Was then running well in 5th until half a wheel on the grass put me in a major tankslapper and I ended up catching it after a full 360 spin at 200kph.
    7th was my destiny from there.

I guess you could say my season was very consistent in a way; 4x8th’s, 2x6th’s and 1x7th place finish is how it ended up. Disappointed is a summary, especially after pulling 3 podiums including a win last season.

As always though, looking forward to next season.
    Congrats to everyone for continuing to fight hard for positions, even though the points on offer may be few.
    And another big up to @KeedenMcdonald for another flawless season at the top, I need to know what’s in your breakfast mate hahahaha..

Cheers, Jason
  19. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    Not getting in the room tonight basically sums up what's been a awful season of racing for me. Still enjoyed racing you guys regardless of the result it's always a lot of fun. Tyre wear seems to be the main thing i need to work on overall. Not that i drive any worse with it it's just most of you guys can still bang out fast consistent laps whilst i drop off the cliff when it comes to lap time, Something i need to work on in the off season. Also every connection issue with rooms always seems to happens when @JonoStan96 is hosting not all the time but the majority of the time he's the host.

Anyway thanks for another season of racing, Can only go forward from here.
    Russell, Noxrai, ssman244 and 2 others like this.
  20. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Thanks to those of you who were patient tonight. People don't tend to understand how frustrating and downright breaking it can be to not even get the chance to fight in these races despite countless hours of practice to endure I'm good enough to be there. Sorry to @Motors560 who also missed out on the night because of me. Sucks that there is no other avenue I can take, no shortcut to get racing and just forget about my net because of how unpredictable it is.

As frustrating as a season (like most before it) as it was, absolutely wrapped still to grab a podium this season and have some great scraps along the way