DiRT PS4 & PC Monaco Rally Mini Series Modern Rally cars

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Mustafur, Aug 1, 2016.

1. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

i lowered my rotation to like 3 flashes, helped alot, do that by pressing mode and left directional button at the same time til it flashes 3 times and im out of round 1 aswell hit a snow bank like 4 times the 5th 1 my car just went over
  2. Picko99

Picko99 Rookie

PSN ID
    picko_99
    Is it mode and left or mode and right? I tried mode and right as I thought I had read it somewhere, but it was too much for me, wheel was at full lock about 135 degrees each way

EDIT: Nevermind, just looked it up on the web, I was locking it in 270. Will give 540 a crack tonight hopefully. Cheers.
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2016
  3. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Done and dusted. Felt in the zone so just hit all stages back to back. Looking forward to seeing the xplatform standings :)
    Hatfield likes this.
  4. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    Damn you got me, lost too much time in the Snow sections with a few spinouts and finished 30 seconds down on you, only really feel comfortable on the tarmac sections on this game soo far lol.
  5. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Goes wrong quickly on snow hey but so rewarding when you get it right. Gotta set the car up early and throttle through. Funnily enough I'm the opposite.. more comfortable on the loose surfaces.

Don't think I picked the fastest ride :rolleyes:but only minor mistakes no major prangs.

Thanks for setting this up.
    :thumbsup:
    Mustafur likes this.
  6. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Do you know if there's anyway to see times for each stage?
  7. zuluwoffle

zuluwoffle Team Driver

PSN ID
    zuluwoffle
    Nah they got rid of the stage splits on the Racenet website which really sucks. You can only figure it out manually now.
  8. zuluwoffle

zuluwoffle Team Driver

PSN ID
    zuluwoffle
    Damn Koastr you got me by 9.8secs. Well done! That was a lot of fun! Can't wait for the next event.
    Mustafur likes this.
  9. Picko99

Picko99 Rookie

PSN ID
    picko_99
    I better get on to this, spent the whole weekend dealing with son's b'day activities...got me some stages to get through this week!
    zuluwoffle likes this.
  10. Crunch

Crunch Professional

PSN ID
    Torque_Tuition
    Either zuluwoffle and Mustafur are freaks, or I'm missing something completely, since I won the Masters Championship in this vehicle.
    After getting smashed in the first stage, I pushed too hard and crashed out in the second stage.

That's also the end to my experience with the game, since I need to get my teeth truly into Project CARS and finish off F1 2015 before GT Sport comes out. It's been a fun journey though. (I won't be participating in any further seasons, since I've experienced everything DIRT: Rally has to offer)

I uploaded my final stage ever as a memento for myself. You can check it out below:
    [youtube]

Bye everyone!
  11. Picko99

Picko99 Rookie

PSN ID
    picko_99
    I did an ok run for me on stage 1 after a bit of practice but still nowhere near Zulu or mustafur. Kept going on the other stages without any practice. Was only 1:30 down after 5 stages, which I was pretty happy with given complete lack of practice on them. All was good until an innocuous bend on stage 6 saw mw go over a bank and down a drop off. Rally over :(
  12. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    Good job man.
  13. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    What about those tables eh? :p
    zuluwoffle likes this.
  14. v8power383