GT Sport Season 7 Division 3

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Apr 20, 2019.

1. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I also lacked consistency here at a track I usually do ok on. After setting a pb in the warm up and as I did last week I couldn't produce the goods in qually and started 4th. Held 4th for while until johnno and I tripped over each other and lost a few places. Managed to then claw my way back to 4th with a pb fl of 46.7.
    Race two I started 6th and clawed my way to the lead and then my mind wandered to where moon was as I knew he had to finish 3rd to win the night. Lack of concentration had me oversteer into the grass exiting turn 1 and the tight pack meant that although it wasn't a big lose I was still back to near last. I started chasing and then was gutted to see moon dsc.
    I made a couple places and was closing quickly on johnno when suddenly he started to pull away. It confused me at first as I thought I was losing pace but a look at his fl made me realise he was just powering on. I managed to come home 5th and bob's 2nd place in race two put him ahead of me in round points so 5th for the night was my lot.
    I am sincerely hoping this is my dropped round.
    Congratulutions to buster who was fast and consistent and made good ground in traffic and took overall victory. So too to poor moon who was sublime in race 1 and then cruelly robbed of the overall win. Weĺl done too to bob for 3rd overall and lennon for pole.
    It is going to be a hard fight for podiums over the remaining 4 races.
    Last edited: May 28, 2019
  2. LennonLegend1993

LennonLegend1993 Team Driver

Here you go boyyyyssss

Race 1; Bluemoon, Buster, Lennon.

Race 2; Buster, Bob, Johnno
  3. Easyprey007

Easyprey007 Professional

PSN ID
    Easyprey007
    Cheers for the replays I have been hanging out to watch them....
    Matthyus and LennonLegend1993 like this.
  4. UrsineSaturn9

UrsineSaturn9 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    Looks like it was a fun race. Jealous I couldn't be there. Some interesting interpretations of the track limits :whistling:
    Matthyus and Buster_Danis like this.
  5. LennonLegend1993

Extra track limits for div 3 mate :rolleyes:
    Matthyus likes this.
  6. Matthyus

Matthyus GTLOZ Results Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    Nicely done @LennonLegend1993
    Hard luck @T F Eccles , you are improving in leaps and bounds mate, keep up the good work!!
  7. Easyprey007

Easyprey007 Professional

PSN ID
    Easyprey007
    I would have to agree with the track limits But was position gained properly not. Intense racing. FL?
    I also agree with @Matthyus about @T F Eccles He is getting very smooth and FAST.
    Matthyus and emmo46 like this.
  8. LennonLegend1993

I’m really surprised (and happy as well) @T F Eccles; massive improvement this season. It’s great to see after I know you weren’t enjoying last season very much at all! But as most of us would say, not every season is going to suit everyone. Different cars and tracks keep it interesting :)

I checked both FL for race 1 and 2. Both were legitimate laps.
    Buster_Danis and Matthyus like this.
  9. Easyprey007

Easyprey007 Professional

PSN ID
    Easyprey007
    All good I already new they would be it's race 1 that matters and I would have loved to watch it. I think it was emmo.
    emmo46 likes this.
  10. Matthyus

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    I'll see if I can post up the FL for the night.
    It was a sublime lap that is for sure, unless @LennonLegend1993 wants to grab it for me? :)
  11. LennonLegend1993

On it boss
    Matthyus likes this.
  12. LennonLegend1993

Emmo Race 1

Johnno Race 2
  13. Buster_Danis

Buster_Danis Team Driver

Nice laps gents!
    Matthyus and emmo46 like this.
  14. Easyprey007

Easyprey007 Professional

PSN ID
    Easyprey007
    Perfection Well done Guys.
    Thankyou for the Upload @LennonLegend1993
    Matthyus and LennonLegend1993 like this.
  15. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Round 4: Autopolis International Racing Course - 27 laps - 12:00 Fine weather - 2/6 (Retro Fittipaldi Round)
    [​IMG]

As always please take 2 mins to read the following so you have an understanding of what is expected on race night......If you have any questions, or want clarification on any of the rules or regs please ask !

ROOM OPEN : Most room captains will 'try' to have rooms open by about 7:50 AEST. Please be on time, or let the room captain or div thread if you may be late. If all agree, the room may wait for you, Within reason. Please remember we have drivers from NZ, and later starts mean a much later night for them.
    QUALIFYING : 8:20 AEST for 10 mins (NO PITSTOPS ALLOWED IN QUALIFYING - if you do pit during qualifying, you must start rear of grid). Once 10 mins has been reached, finish the lap you are on and park up off track.
    RACE START TIME : 8:30 AEST (once qualifying has finished)

LAG ISSUES / ROOM RESTARTS : This is up to the room host. If there is a Disconnection (or cars stuck on grid) at race start, it is sporting to try to get them back in, which may mean a new room to be set up. I always look at 1 or 2 starts if required due to DSC, but as it gets later everyone needs to be aware of getting things going. Please be as reasonable as you can with this....
    SIGHT ISSUES: Ensure that you can see everyone on track. After qualifying, exit to lobby and spend 30 seconds in spectate mode, scroll through the list of drivers on track and make sure that you can see their car. If you can't see somebody (and they are confirmed as being on track), exit the lobby, re-join, and check again. It can also be done pre-qualifying to save time if there is no chance of latecomers.

FALSE START CHECK : Please note that the start type is Grid Start with False Start Check
    Please practice this so you know what to expect. Simply, you hold the brakes on until the lights go from all lit, to none lit

TURN 1 LAP 1 : This has the potential to ruin someones night if we don't use our heads ! Should be everyone's goal to get through the first phase with ZERO contact. Give room and run in your 'lane' till you have space to run the normal race line. If your unassisted tap causes someone to spin, you need to redress.

TRACK LIMITS : As we are running with 'track limit penalties" OFF, we will run with our usual Raceonoz track limit regulations. This means you MUST have at least 2 wheels on the ripple strip OR white line that defines the track limit. If you do make a mistake and have to run outside the limits, be aware that you are not allowed to gain any advantage.

CONTACT : Is to be avoided at all times..... If you rear end someone and gain an advantage, YOU ARE EXPECTED to give the spot back. Side by side 'rubbing' is racing, within reason, but all drivers are expected to give racing room.
    If you bump someone and they end up off track or teleport back to the corner entry, you must wait for them to rejoin and get back up to speed.
    Show each other RESPECT! It is difficult enough to drive the car at the limit on your own, without someone squeezing you within a millimeter of the grass.
    So be patient and show respect to your fellow drivers.

TYRES : You must start on the Tyre you qualify on (NO PITSTOPS ALLOWED DURING QUALIFYING). You must use one set of RACING MEDIUM tyres during the race. (no limit on the amount of RACING SOFT tyres).

PIT ENTRY : Drivers MUST make an attempt to use the pit entry / exit lines.
    PIT EXIT : Please use the pit exit lane and be aware of cars approaching after T1.
    NOTE: Pitting is NOT compulsory

BLUE FLAGS : Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS : This season the stewards will be will be @Hatfield @JonoStan96 @Viperzed & @emmo46. If you have reason to protest, please SAVE YOUR REPLAY, and then let us know via a PM.
    DO NOT BLOW UP IN THE FORUM OR IN THE ROOM CHAT. There have been multiple incidents where the replays from drivers have been different, so its true that sometimes things are not as black and white as they may seem. You have until MIDNIGHT, Monday night to register your protest via PM. We will ask for video evidence from both drivers or room captain to make any decision.

SAVE YOUR REPLAY : If the room host can ask all drivers to save their replay would be good before exiting the room.....once they exit out and the option goes, it cant be retrieved !

FINAL NOTE: Could all drivers please confirm their attendance for this Sunday by 'liking' this post in your division. If you are unable to attend, please post in reply as much in your division. This way we can figure out our reserves or if the room can start early in advance.

...and LET'S SEE THOSE AWESOME RETRO LIVERIES COVERING THE GRID!!
  16. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    great lap times. i had a bit of a crack today and didn't get close
  17. Matthyus

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    Should join us mate. We got space.
  18. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    thanks but its too late on sunday night
    Matthyus and Easyprey007 like this.
  19. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    1.45.4 autopolis first run
    1.44.0 qually on rs
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2019
    Matthyus likes this.
  20. Matthyus

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    Just like mine on Monday. Assuming RS? Very easy to lose time here, I'm now sitting on 1.42 for RS, with the seldom 1.41 (rare)