GT Sport Season 7 Division 3

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Apr 20, 2019.

1. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    You are the only one to be on every podium so far.
  2. LennonLegend1993

LennonLegend1993 Team Driver

Ill make sure I label it NSFW
    Matthyus, Tristan Jones and emmo46 like this.
  3. LennonLegend1993

As mentioned, here are the NSFW highlights from Autopolis.

4. T F Eccles

T F Eccles Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    tfeccles
    No probs. I actually thought I was well past when you came back onto the track, interesting that you did given the way you went off.
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2019
  5. Buster_Danis

Buster_Danis Team Driver

Wow!:eek: i think i need to apologize to @Aza2672 after watching the first lap on this replay. Pretty sure you were not there on my replay which means i couldn't see you, and certainly didn't feel you. I will check my footage when i'm home later.:confused::unsure:
    LennonLegend1993 likes this.
  6. Aza2672

Aza2672 Aron Baker Gold Member

PSN ID
    AB_Saints_25 (Formerly Aza2672)
    All good I thought it was my fault mate @Buster_Danis but all right then We'll go by your version of events and I'll accept your apology but you better not do it again just joking mate LOL as I said all good I didn't have any problems, I think we actually moved towards each other on the approach to the 1st corner cause when i seen the front of your caro_O which I didn't expect to be there :eek:scared the f*** out of me cause i thought for a second I'd f***ed you up:oops: and was extremely :whistling:relieved when you continued past me:thumbsup:.
  7. Matthyus

Matthyus GTLOZ Results Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    Well well well, that was an interesting race to be had.
    T1 being the trouble it was and someones capability in the car being far better than anything we / I were able to muster.
    Prac -
    Managed to get from mid 1.45 to 1.42.003, grr you 1.41!!! I was pretty happy with my times, feeling confident I had done enough to Qualify well and place on the podium.
    On Saturday I opened a practise session and found that I still needed more pace to catch @emmo46 , who was beating me by at least .5s p/L... Took the advise from a teammate who said, anything can happen on race night, stick to your strategy this time and have at it!!
    Qual -
    Got a good solid qual sess in managed to nab 2nd! Still a solid .7 from first though...
    Race -
    Well, got off to a solid start, almost pipping @emmo46 off the line, however as we approached T1 it all went pear shaped :(
    A few bumps and nudges from others meant that Emmo and several others suffered off road excursions. Luckily and Happily enough I escaped the carnage and sailed (mostly) through to nab 1st with @Buster_Danis right behind.
    I settled myself after T1 and set about building the gap as much as possible and I managed to push the gap to @Buster_Danis to a decent margin, then realized he was on RM... Still happy to have build a good gap. He pit Lap 3, but by then @emmo46 had managed to work his way through traffic to be back in 2nd spot....ALREADY!!!
    I was like, OMG, but as he mentioned over chat and is seen in the clip above, most racers had trouble staying on the track so he didn't have much of a bother working his way through the pack. Luckily the gap was a solid 12 - 13s.
    However as Emmos pace was superior to mine, he chewed through that time slowly but surely and got it down to 7s at my pit on lap 14.
    This was however where @emmo46 's strategy / fuel & tyre conservation skills came into play. He didn't pit for another 3 laps...
    I was unable to catch on the fresh RM, meaning when he came out of the pits I was 3s behind him.
    I was hoping my warm RM would make the difference and it did, it meant that on the first few laps after he came out, I kept him in check and managed to drop it a little. However once we had done 3 or so more laps, emmo was able to pull away on the back half of the track a little more than I was able to catch on the front half.. So came a see-sawing battle of me trying to pull him in and emmo trying to run away.

Credit where credit is due
    @emmo46 well done on a very hard earnt win, you were just too good on the track today.
    and to @Buster_Danis for rounding out the podium!!

The battle for first is still within grasp, but the battle for 2nd this season is heating up nicely!!
    At this point in the season, I didn't think I would be on the podium. But as a wise old man once said,'Everyone has the ability to win, you just have to reach out and take it'.
    Easyprey007, emmo46 and Buster_Danis like this.
  8. Buster_Danis

Buster_Danis Team Driver

Past you? I went through you like a piece of uncooked chicken!:laugh:
    Matthyus and LennonLegend1993 like this.
  9. Buster_Danis

Buster_Danis Team Driver

Yep, just watched my replay @Aza2672 & according to it you don’t exist?? WTF?o_O:confused:
    Saw you in practise & Qualli no dramas. Didn’t realise I couldn’t see you in the race until now! (or until Lennon’s replay at least!):(
    LennonLegend1993 likes this.
  10. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Thanx, It was unexpected, when I looked at the situation at about lap 5 I felt doomed, but you never know until the fat lady sings as they say.
    With the current dropped round situation there is only five points covering @Buster_Danis, yourself and @Bluemoon.
    I never expected to have had three wins under the belt at the half way mark.
    Buster_Danis and Matthyus like this.
  11. AroGantz

AroGantz Team Driver

PSN ID
    AroGantz
    It's it an early start tomorrow since it's the endurance round?
  12. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    We havd this week off, round 5 enduro is next weekend. It is normal start time.
    AroGantz likes this.
  13. AroGantz

AroGantz Team Driver

PSN ID
    AroGantz
    Thanks Emmo, I knew that too but forgot.
  14. Matthyus

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    With that said is there anyone who wouldn't be able to make an earlier start? Say 30 mins earlier?
    Confirmed to start early
    Johnno
    Aro
    Emmo
    Buster
    AB
    Jonesy
    Col
    Blue
    Bob
    Deedz

Yet To confirm
    @JAKO155

Confirmed NOT attending
    LennonLegend1993
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
    AroGantz and Buster_Danis like this.
  15. AroGantz

AroGantz Team Driver

PSN ID
    AroGantz
    I'm good for any time.
  16. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
  17. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Buster_Danis likes this.
  18. T F Eccles

T F Eccles Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    tfeccles
  19. LennonLegend1993

I’m actually not racing this week @Matthyus, so you boys go for whatever time ;)

Missus birthday. I wouldn’t dare race. :laugh:
    Buster_Danis and Matthyus like this.
  20. Matthyus

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    Mine would let me :)
    However mine would demand a win for the privilege!!
    Buster_Danis likes this.