Season 19 - Tatuus FA01

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Rolz, May 4, 2019.

1. Godzilla

Godzilla Team Driver

Don’t think I’ll manage to make it tonight. Not a great season for me attendance wise which is annoying as I have wanted to race the Tatuus for a long time...
  2. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

Yeah won’t be able to race either tonight, but will have server set ready to go! :)
  3. pb1

pb1 Rookie

Out for another week, sorry. Work + Renos = no sim racing..
  4. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

5. krunch

krunch ACC Server Legend Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

I enjoyed the final round of the season on Monday fellas :).

I was a bit down on pace at tricky old Laguna Seca and had a few offs - but I wasn't alone in that! Plenty of action through both races. Not quite sure of the final round results yet until @KoAStR has a chance to post them, along with the final season tally.

As for the season overall, even with a relatively small grid there was plenty of close racing and I had a great time! Hopefully it's not the last time we race AC here at ROOZ as its such a great sim and still plenty to offer, especially while we look at the pros & cons of ACC.
    jlynn777, KoAStR and Rolz like this.
  6. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Congrats to the podium especially @krunch first time appearance in the HoF since we merged the 2 divisions after S9 where he snagged the last step in the D2 championship. Well done mate. Good to see a few new names this season too hope you guys stick around for some more :thumbsup:
    [​IMG]
    jlynn777, krunch and marty like this.
  7. krunch

krunch ACC Server Legend Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

Thanks mate :)