Season 7 - Division 2

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

@ozzy_bro I see you have left the ps chat group are you still racing this season?
  2. Blue XR8

Blue XR8 Rookie Gold Member

All good mate its part of racing it happens from to to time
    garyw61 and freddyp_33 like this.
  3. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    he is unwell at the moment and is taking a break to get his health back on track.
    garyw61 and Anthonyb like this.
  4. Anthonyb

Sorry to hear thet. Hope you feel better soon @ozzy_bro. See you on track.
    garyw61 likes this.
  5. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Full distance run tomorrow night if anyone is interested. Lobby up at 8pm for an 8:30 start.
  6. Anthonyb

Worth practicing your pit entry, boards are very early here.
  7. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Ah bloody hell got some stuff to do might try get on later will send out invites to anyone online.
  8. Bounty05

Bounty05 Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
  9. Anthonyb

Qualified 3rd which I was happy with.
    Held onto the back of @Aykay and @Blue XR8 with the rolling start and got a small gap back to the pack. I was putting some pressure on ayk and he was doing the same to blue. After a couple of laps blue made a small mistake at turn 5/6 combo letting ayk and myself past. Ayk slowly started to get away and a few small mistakes by me let him get a comfortable gap.
    I started to think too much about tyre wear etc and a few more mistakes started to creep in letting @Blindman close in I had a few heart in the mouth moments coming down the hill into the final 2 turn stuffed if I know how I kept it together. About 3 laps before the rain came I got the chicane wrong on top of the hill letting him past
    We both pitted the lap the rain started I early first lap out letting Jim get away only to have him going slow later in the lap with obviously getting the wrong tyres in the pit stop. @garyw61 got past somewhere in all of that and I was trying to stick with him and spun out of the left hander turn 4 I think letting @Ant_427 and bluexr8 past. Blue spun a lap or 2 later giving me back 4th and thats where I finished. Good fun race.
    Well done Ayk on the win and gaz and ant for rounding out the podium.
    See you at brands hatch in a couple of weeks.
    Catch you on track.
    Ant
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2019
    stucar17, Ant_427, garyw61 and 2 others like this.
  10. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Ok, seems we will lose half the grid to watch queensland wind the state of origin series ! (didnt even realise till last week it was a sunday night this year)
    So we will postpone this weeks race, and move on to Round 6 at Brands hatch the week after....
    Has been a disjointed season for sure, hopefully next season is a little more streamlined...
    Ant_427, freddyp_33 and Anthonyb like this.
  11. Aykay

Aykay Rookie

Getting ahead of myself but have we got times and weather for the enduro?
  12. Anthonyb

13. Anthonyb

After a discussion with @Ad2mny in the lead up to the race it was decided to join div's 3 and 2 and what a great decision a full grid of 16 and excellent racing.
    Qualified in 3rd .020 off my PB so I was happy with that.
    Got a great start and split @Blue XR8 and @Aykay had the out side at turn 2 and ayk was up the inside and got past xr8 took advantage of the gap and took p2 the 3 of us made a small gap back to 4th.
    On lap 3 I ran wide after a compression lock up at turn 1 and had 2 wheels in the gravel and as the gravel ended my car snapped left into the wall and I was left facing the wrong way. Span it around when the track was clear and got going back in 11th.
    Head down and pushing hard a few mistakes infront of me helped me climb buck up the ladder.
    Had a great battle with @garyw61 and @Ranlod for quite a few laps and we both pitted at the end of lap 16 came back out in 12th spot after pitting from 5th I think and as a few more pitted i was back to 8th. Gary had a moment letting me past as did some one else. After xr8s double put stop had a bit of fun with him for a few laps only for him to nearly reenter the pits sideways.
    Pushing hard and giving @seowster and had time but he held his nerve and hung on to 5th well done mate.
    Congratulations Ayk on the win great pace mate. Well done @MarkH on 2nd and @Ad2mny on 3rd.
    Also well don @Jim_aka_The_Man on 4th. Excellency pace from all the boys from div 3 and what seemed to be nice clean racing from where I sat.
    If we have similar numbers next week we might have to join up again.
    Catch you on track
    Ant
  14. Bounty05

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
  15. MarkH

MarkH Rookie

Replay of Brands Hatch and second one is Silverstone from round 4. Enjoy =)

Anthonyb, Ad2mny and garyw61 like this.
  16. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Anthonyb and garyw61 like this.
  17. natmanscoop

natmanscoop Professional Gold Member

I'm not going to run the final round guys, just so you know for numbers. Cheers.
    Anthonyb likes this.
  18. Bounty05

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
  19. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Congrats on the championship Aykayfly!
    Anthonyb likes this.
  20. Aykay

Aykay Rookie

Thanks mate. Really liked the car and just kept super consistant. Didnt have the one lap pace as I think I only had 1 pole or fastest lap but could get in a rhythm and just bang out lap after lap. Had some ripper battles throughout the season it was fun.