F1 (CM) F1 2019 by Codemasters

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by leeboy910, Apr 26, 2019.

1. leeboy910

leeboy910 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    Not sure if anyone has seen it, but full driver "transfers" are in the game, so ANY current driver can go to ANY team.
    Spidey_11 and JonoStan96 like this.
  2. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Game looks absolutely stunning this year. Shame photo mode is bugged so shutter speed doesn’t work properly.
    [​IMG]
  3. Jurassic Mark

Jurassic Mark Team Driver

PSN ID
    themarkomac
    I got my copy today. My main problem is that the room my simulator is in is both a mess, and it smells like one of the cats has taken a massive piss in there. So, that’ll need fixing before I get a chance to play.

Question though, how do EB Games stay in business? JB Hifi has Legends Edition for $89, EB is $110. Anniversary Edition is $69 at JB and $100 at EB. Who’s actually paying that extra $20-$31 for the very same game?
  4. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Gamesmen have it for $79 .....
  5. Jurassic Mark

PSN ID
    themarkomac
    I just got the $69 version from jb. Last one they had left apparently. $79 I could’ve lived with as well. Anything at or near that $100 mark is just too ridiculous in this day and age, I feel.
  6. Jurassic Mark

PSN ID
    themarkomac
    Big W are at the $79 and $89 price point.

This is why I rarely go into an EB Games store anymore.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  7. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    They stay in business because people buy from them and have the rewards card with the points (carrots?) and they price match.

So people find the cheapest retail price, go to EB and price match, and get their points as well as the lower price.

Or, people have enough money not to bother and just pay what EB has it listed as.
  8. Jurassic Mark

PSN ID
    themarkomac
    Ah.

Price matching is another thing that pisses me off. Hahaha. Why should I reward the company charging more, just because they’ll match the price of the cheaper company? They’d have to beat the cheaper price for me to be bothered with them.
  9. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    when I bought my kids a nintendo switch, eb games eb store was the cheapest and I chose in store pickup. But their accessories were more expensive, so I price matched those in store when I went to pickup the console... so convenience?
  10. Jurassic Mark

PSN ID
    themarkomac
    You’re making too much sense now. Let me just hate EB Games in peace... hahaha.
    Noxrai likes this.
  11. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
  12. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    To those who bought F1 2019 on PC and are looking for a league. Please read this.
    I know Rooz doesn't have the numbers for a PC league so I found somewhere to try. Octane Online Racing (OOR) has a few divisions ready for F1 2019 on PC so if you want to get in on it, please contact them by way of their website or send me a message.

I still love you all and I'm not trying to steal anyone away from here, but if you want to race on PC for F1 2019 come and check it out with me. @Noxrai and @SteveDrivingSlowly Did you pick up the game on PC?
    Noxrai likes this.
  13. Noxrai

Noxrai Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Noxrai
    Yep i have it on pc. I've only just completed the 3rd race. I have been so busy lately. I would love to league race but i fear i just don't have the time at the moment. Even sunday league I'm pushing it lol. Definitely will give it a shot if things change. Thanks for sharing spidey.
    Spidey_11 likes this.
  14. UrsineSaturn9

UrsineSaturn9 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    I think this is more entertaining than IRL
    SteveDrivingSlowly likes this.