ACC ACC fun Run Monday's

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by marty, Jun 25, 2019.

1. marty

marty AC Server Legend

That was my issue at the end I tried to save the start of the race replay with CTRL-M but it didnt seem to do anything. I think must have accidently hit the windows key as I kept trying, then the windows start screen popped up blocking most of the screen and forced the game to run in window mode. Unable to find my mouse I then tried to force it back out of window mode but that didnt work either.

Seems the controls setting now has a mappable button to save replays and the default ctrl-M must have been un mapped for me. Would really be ideal if we could just save replays longer then 60 minutes rather then trying to manually save a replay mid race while trying to race.
  2. nanlatt

nanlatt ACC Server Legend Gold Member

Well I had a shocking race tonight.
    Started bad with a disconnect during quali, managed to get a few laps in but started close to the back. Had some fun battles back there. Caught M.Doubt but couldn't pass, Had to wait for a mistake which duly happened when I put a tyre on the grass and I smacked it into the wall. Had to pit, and somehow had the tyre pressures way to low. Pretty much spent the rest of the race trying to stay out of everyone way which I hope I did. Apologies if I got in your way.:(
  3. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Rookie

Same issue here. I have Ctrl - M mapped on my button box but it didn't do anything so I tried on the keyboard which also did nothing. No replay saved unfortunately. Perhaps now that it's mappable the Ctrl - M shortcut is dead.
  4. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

Had a great race... lasted the distance, and overall happy with my performance in the AMG... I felt good driving it.
    Felt on pace and stoked I was in 2nd for a good solid stint whilst guys behind me weren't really making up much time... at one point I was pulling away... Sadly because I started with 97Litres and then filled 90L it killed my pit time... was in there for like 45seconds... ruined any opportunity to maintain that position... lesson learned... :)
    Cheers!

Now to work out how to lock our Thursday night race to the Porsche Cup car so we can practice for Monday night :)
  5. Wally

Wally Team Driver

Track limits seemed pretty relaxed. You could hit the chicane and those tight esses pretty hard without any warnings.
  6. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Only way to lock it is using a locked entry list with all forced into the 911 cup car, alternative is to write 911 cup car only in name and kick all other cars. But who really wants to be the one kicking all cars as most dont read the server name.

The second chicane is an odd one in the real series, as long as you dont hit the cones you can be 4 wheels on the curbs. In 2018 they actually put a big tyre bundle on the second apex of this chicane but about where that cone is in ACC.
  7. Rolz

yeah will see how we force all tonight... :thumbsup:
  8. nanlatt

Which track are we running on Thursday? Never driven the cup car and I need some practice if I'm to spend more time on the track than in the pits getting repairs ;)
    marty likes this.
  9. Rolz

will hopefully have something up tonight for Thursday :thumbsup:
  10. nanlatt

Just took it for a spin (literally) around Zolder - man that is a fun car, and not much slower than I was in the Bentley last night. Not that it would be hard given how poor I was...

Make you realise how hard you lean in the TC. Very rewarding when you get it right.
  11. marty

marty AC Server Legend

I did some testing to see if I can force all into 911 cup car, current Monday server is set to hungaroring and the other server is rotating tracks. Server 1 has locked entry to 911 cup for all in the entry list but people not in the list can join with any car and seems no way to force all to the same car.

If Rolz chooses another track for.Thursday then we will run that for Monday too.

If you are in the entry list and try to join in another car it will say you need car=0 (or any random number :rolleyes:) this means you need to select 911 cup to join that server.
  12. loSvelto

loSvelto New Recruit

hi all, I'm Stefano Ricchiuti
    I'd like to be added to the entry list for Thursday
    What are the information needed? Steamid, steam user name..
    Rolz, andyo450, KoAStR and 1 other person like this.
  13. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Just need steam GUID, if you want a custom skin in server you can go to the skin thread and add yours in. Its quite likely we may need to run a password for the next Thursday and Monday races unless we can figure out a way to force all to join in the cup car, which doesnt seem possible atm without some help from Minolin server side.
    Rolz and loSvelto like this.
  14. loSvelto

loSvelto New Recruit

Not sure which is the GUID so I'll throw them all..
    Thank you for your patience :whistling:

steamID: STEAM_1:0:29523754
    steamID3: [U:1:59047508]
    steamID64: 76561198019313236
    customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/joker_8913
    profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198019313236

No custom skin for me.

Password sounds like a valid workaround.
    Rolz likes this.
  15. Rolz

We might have to do password then :(
    Possibly go Nurburgring if ur already on there testing in @marty
    loSvelto likes this.
  16. SteveDrivingSlowly

SteveDrivingSlowly ACC Results Ste(ve)ward

Hey there Richiuti, I think I have raced you on some pub servers - good to see you here!
    loSvelto likes this.
  17. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Server 2 is random track rotation, I didnt set Nurburgring. It should say track rotation in server name. ;)

Server 1 has the 911 cup entry list but its at Hungaroring.
  18. loSvelto

loSvelto New Recruit

Ciao Steve
    yeah I finally made up my mind and joined a community. Makes much more sense than racing in the wild.
    RaceOnOZ servers aren't as crowded as European ones, nevertheless always give me decent ping and fair races.
    This fun race series gave me the best MP time in ACC so far. Had joined the Hungaroring race a few weeks back, but after a strong qualifying I got tyre pressures completely wrong and clumsily crashed out from the race. The temps/pressure sensitivity of ACC is sublime though..
    Godzilla, marty, tezpez85 and 2 others like this.
  19. SteveDrivingSlowly

SteveDrivingSlowly ACC Results Ste(ve)ward

Had my first run in the porsche cup car tonight - DAMN that is a fun car to drive. I’d do a whole season with em!
  20. nanlatt

I'm lucky to do 9 minutes in it without binning it, let along 90. Going to be very tough for me I think.