GT Sport Season 8 Division 1

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jul 15, 2019.

1. ssman244

ssman244 Team Driver

PSN ID
    ssman15
    I can’t race Sunday, something urgent has come up
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I hope all will be ok
    ssman244 likes this.
  3. ssman244

ssman244 Team Driver

PSN ID
    ssman15
    All good, I just need to be up at 4am on Monday, it’s just a one off, I’ll make the rest of the season
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  5. xlxy90

xlxy90 Professional

PSN ID
    xlxy90
    At the pub, might not make it
  6. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Here’s my livery, the unlockable Alien car from Beetle Adventure Racing! on N64.
    I also made Keeden a livery based on a car in the game as well!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

razor4797 likes this.
  7. xlxy90

xlxy90 Professional

PSN ID
    xlxy90
    Thanks Jono but you had this livery last year.
  8. CaptainRisky21

CaptainRisky21 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    Cheers for the red flag guys, only had my race ruined due to a glitch. Reckon protocol needs to be in place for this, not the first time someone has been affected by it
    KeedenMcdonald, xlxy90 and JonoStan96 like this.
  9. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Thought I’d be on for a good night, but I got taken out first corner on lap 1 (what a surprise), then grew frustrated at the truly terrible dirty air effect once again and also made a shocking error into the chase, sorry to all involved.
    Rest of the race was even more dire as I was losing seconds behind Hat with his usual defensive manuvoures.

Then the router :):):):) itself down Conrod, thankfully ending my night. I think it’s really poor that we don’t have a red flag policy for glitches that ruin people’s races, I don’t care if someone’s leading or dead last, if the game has a meltdown during your pit stop that causes your race to be ruined I believe you deserve a second chance.
    CaptainRisky21 likes this.
  10. CaptainRisky21

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    Here's the glitch. Notice the lack of confirmation sound on the refuelling cancel.
  11. Kephin_07

Kephin_07 Rookie

PSN ID
    BiGkEv_87
    That's F'd up!! I've never seen that one before o_O
    Apex_64 likes this.
  12. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    So first I see of an issue with @CaptainRisky21 is he types in the room chat, 'cancelled my refueling'
    Doesn't say the game did it or glitched, I thought he accidentally did it himself.
    In situations like this, room captains make the call. OP lists not just myself, but @JonoStan96 & @Bryan_F also.
    No one else typed anything.

If everyone can agree that a proven game glitch should be a red flag, I am happy to implement it.
  13. CaptainRisky21

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    Then I asked for a red flag. I'm not going to ask for that for no reason.
  14. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    You were doing well to pick your spot.
    It seemed like it was the chase or nothing.
    1st try you gave the outside a go, I left you room but we touched mid corner
    2nd try you went the inside, but went too deep under brakes and slid on exit
    3rd try was a charm, getting passed and being ahead while braking, well done!
    Apex_64, LennonLegend1993 and Russell like this.
  15. Russell

Russell Professional

PSN ID
    BigChopperDog
    Started P3.
    I threw away a good lap in qually, gutted. I was In the battle for 3rd. But I just couldn't get into rhythem. I eventually crashed and lost 10 seconds to norm.
    Ended up having a little sniff for 4th. But I didn't take tyres in the last stint and I was feeling it trying to catch Hatfield while also holding off razor. I was way out of rhythem the entire race. Still fun, but a tough one. Hit the grass on lap 51 to hand razor 5th I finished 6th.
    Well done top 3
  16. Russell

Russell Professional

PSN ID
    BigChopperDog
    I don't recall pressing like. I must of bumped it haha
    LennonLegend1993 and JonoStan96 like this.
  17. T F Eccles

T F Eccles Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    tfeccles
    I had something similar at last season's enduro. Waiting for it to fill, about 1/3 of the way it finished similar to Risky. Def wasn't me as I'd learnt from my own & other's mistakes to keep hands and feet away from the controls until the fill was complete. I just adjusted my strategy and did a stop out of my predicted sequence.
  18. Jamie

Jamie Rookie

PSN ID
    Moozer81
    Something very weird going on in Div 1 room. I jumped in to watch after my Div 2 race finished and there was no timing, or inaccurate timing, it was stuck showing lap 43 for multiple laps until the final lap graphic came up and the race order was jumping all over the place.
  19. T F Eccles

T F Eccles Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    tfeccles
    Def something odd happened - this flashed up at the 25sec mark in the video, it's fleeting but looks like the repair mode was activated.
    [​IMG]
  20. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield