DIVISION 3 - SEASON 8

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jul 16, 2019.

1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
  2. OKCMVP_

OKCMVP_ New Recruit

PSN ID
    OKCMVP_
    So qualified 6th after no practice at all (just being busy through the week. Had a good start. Banged doors with Anne on the run to Eau Rouge, nothing major tho. Was running 3rd on Lap 1. Took the early stop to run to the end without stopping (didn’t take tyres). Eventually spun at the Chicane after the Kemmel straight. Was stationary for atleast 10s as I had to stay still to not take anyone out. Had a few minor slides and kerbs slowing me down but alas kept on going. Kept getting faster and faster as the race went on, the hards coming into their own. Had a ballsy move down the inside @ The Bottom of Eau Rouge (Mark Webber Stuff). Eventually made it back up to P2 and was only about 10s off the win. Without the spin. Definitely could’ve been a challenge for the win in my opinion. As always clean fair racing which is what we race for
  3. Antmeg26

Antmeg26 Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    antmeg26
    Round 3 Spa....disappointing. ...done a 18.1 in practice before start ...not bad no practice all week..
    Qualifying..... outlap cold tyres off..... let everyone past .....steady to start finish ....ok lets go....."Hey" what is with everyone in the pits?...sly dogs...no one said anything about quallifying on softs.....2nd qually lap gone....now i m thinking ...are they putting on softs all round?...or just rears...what tyre pressure?...whoops round we go another qually lap blown..
    .Quallified 11th....Finished 12th...spun too many times..almost got lapped....what am i doing wrong? Tyre compound? Tyre pressure? Brake balance? Trail braking? More practice?
    Spoke with the better half after race. I said "finished last"....she said "not surprised".... i said "why say that?"....she said "go look at the scotch bottle!"........hmmm
    Now i know what i have to do during the week in preparation for sprint round.....get more scotch.:thumbsup:
    See ya next week
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2019
    nigegunz, George, Schumi03 and 5 others like this.
  4. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
  5. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

One of the best race recaps I've read. Enjoy the scotch mate.
    @stucar17 maybe we should look at a dan murphys or liquor land sponsor
    stucar17 likes this.
  6. Bounty05

Bounty05 Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
  7. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    GUys, is everyone planning on running this sunday night ?
    Have a new driver, @stuart millikin (psn ikilledskippy) keen to join

Seems that @Ranlod is out for a few weeks with pedal issues, so we can add skippy to the grid starting this week.
  8. stuart millikin

stuart millikin New Recruit

PSN ID
    ikilledskippy72
    psn name is ikilledskippy72 guys
    stucar17 and anne like this.
  9. fatmix68

fatmix68 Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    Fatmix_GTR
    Sorry guys won't be racing tomorrow night going down to watch Roughheads last game for the Mighty Hawks probably not going to make it back in time.
  10. George

George Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Tuddy5611
    I am in for tonight, fighting off the tail end of my flu/cold but I am here :D
    stucar17 likes this.
  11. George

PSN ID
    Tuddy5611
    Just wanting to say a sorry to those I got in the way. Missing 2 rounds due to sickness has put me a bit behind in being competitive and I absolutely despise Brno as a track. I will be missing this round coming, being at a wedding. Good luck to all at a wet Fiji.
  12. annelorrianne

annelorrianne Rookie

Adam is trying to organise a race for Sunday night for anyone that is interested. Have 6 at the moment and would be good if we could get another 10. Will either be doing the endurance race for practise or a fun race with different car and a few things added. Could you please let Adam know if your interested.
    Dazza, garyw61 and Anthonyb like this.
  13. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
  14. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
  15. Antmeg26

Antmeg26 Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    antmeg26
    Congrats Ads on the season win and thanks for hosting the season with Anne. Thanks to all for the good racing on a Sunday night. See you next season.:thumbsup:
  16. fatmix68

fatmix68 Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    Fatmix_GTR
    Once again had a very enjoyable season congratulations to Aadman on the season win and Thanks to aadman and anne for hosting really loving this race league great bunch of people. happy with my enduro race at Monza Qual 6th finished 3rd I did 2 stops taking softs don't think I would have got as high as 3rd doing 1 stop and taking hards driving an unstable car through the cooler night stint I definitely would have spun and not pulled away. It was a very indifferent season for me but I still had fun and will definitely see you next season. CHEERS!!!
  17. micmansour

micmansour Rookie

PSN ID
    micmansour
    Good racing all. Definitely agree a 2 stop strategy was the right one for Monza, I did 1 stop with hards only and spun it around several times, including a beauty at Parabolica!
    Anthonyb and stucar17 like this.
  18. George

PSN ID
    Tuddy5611
    Had an eventful night before I did my only practice during the qualifying. My wheel decided it wanted to play up and pretend to be something else, all my button presets were wiped and wheel settings gone. On top of that, my ABS would not turn on. Just got ABS N/A, must have pressed that button 100 times. I did a 2 stop and had zero front left at the end of night and end of race. Looking forward to next season which I hope I'm next out sick multiple times again. Thanks everyone for some good racing.
    Anthonyb likes this.
  19. Adam Parsons

Adam Parsons Rookie

PSN ID
    Aadman72
    Thanks everyone for a great season, expectations absolutely exceeded the end result, initial thoughts of hosting was a little daunting, it was only with your support that we were able to have good competitive racing each weekend.
    A big thank you to Anne, could not of done it without you
    Div 3 team rocks, good luck for next season, may the best man or woman win.
    stucar17, annelorrianne and Anthonyb like this.