GTS S8 - Fastest Laps & Race Times

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Matthyus, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Matthyus

Matthyus GTLOZ Results Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    Go me for thinking / over thinking your question. I do that a LOT!!
    Let me look at that when I get a chance.
    Hatfield likes this.
  2. LE_bananajosh

LE_bananajosh Team Driver

PSN ID
    GT_bananajosh1
    I could be batting with midfield drivers or challenging JonoStan for 2nd in the championship
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    possibly... we are still not sure on whether you will be in div 1 or 2 next season (have to wait and see how many/who sign up). One thing is certain, we will put you and @GT_macneil29 in the same division to keep the rivalry going!
    Matthyus likes this.
  4. Matthyus

Matthyus GTLOZ Results Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    Interesting data.
    Initially it seems that Hat is faster in slower cars and not as fast in faster cars, however S1 and S8 contradict that. With that said, I kind of disregard S1 data, as we were mostly noobs in our first season.
    Hat's pace over the 8 seasons would / could provide a better choice over the others as it is more consistent , where as Viper (including S1) is a bit over the shop, however (excluding S1) Viper seems to have found a faster more consistent pace over Hat and Jono.
    Jono on the other hand, (excluding S8,as he has an unfair advantage with it being 'his car') can be all over the shop. Compared to slight up and down of Hat, Jono's pace is a little more erratic. The S7 car either Jono didn't like it or just didn't gel with it, earning himself a D2 pace setting.
    S8 for Jono, I had a thought that 'we' would all finally see a close competition with Keeden, given the Bettle is 'his car' and knows it quite well, compared to Keeden's pure Alien pace. And at the end of the season, Jono came 2nd in D1, so GG.

Now the question moving forward, let's talk S9.
    If the GR4 car wins, what could be the possible results given the below data set.
    Hat - given your form in the GR4 format, I would predict you to improve your pace to really go for podiums this season.
    Viper - Given current form, Viper will defintaly give you some serious competition. I see Viper on the podium.
    Jono - Jono's pace in the GR4 format has been behind both Hat and Vipers, so I would tip Jono to be mid pack this season.
    If the SF19 wins..hmm
    Hat - Mid to back pack, given form in the faster cars.
    Viper - Mid pack, possible podium
    Jono - Given the high downforce and Jono's like of cars that stick to the road like glue, I would predict that Jono would be serious podium material this season.

[​IMG]
  5. LE_bananajosh

LE_bananajosh Team Driver

PSN ID
    GT_bananajosh1
    Sounds good to me btw this rival continue
  6. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Have actually been admiring these for a few days but not said anything lol, top work here mate
    Tristan Jones and Matthyus like this.