GT-Sport (WET Event) [5/10] Historic Le Mans Showdown

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by JonoStan96, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Buster_Danis

Buster_Danis Team Driver

386 top speed no draft Porsche
    StigsTC and JonoStan96 like this.
  2. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    A Rooz history
    Viper dominates everyone in Catalunya qualifying
    *it's the car*
    No one matches Viper in same car but proceeds to bop it

Viper dominates everyone at Bathurst quali
    *it's the car*
    No one can match unreal quali lap
    Muutang is nerfed and proceeds to lose.

This happens to everyone don't act like you're specially picked out for it lol
  3. StigsTC

StigsTC Professional

PSN ID
    StigsTC
    I'm too drunk to politely put up with the BS anymore.
    We've done this crap 3 times before and yet its the same old excuses.
    The THG and IRS guys got it for the first time but in the last 12 months I've been to Le Mans 5 times and had to go through the same cycle of bruised egos and 6 is too many.
  4. razor4797

razor4797 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    razor4797
    I’m also crying in the club right now
  5. CaptainRisky21

CaptainRisky21 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    Okey dokey, see you tomorrow night.
  6. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Yes
  7. StigsTC

StigsTC Professional

PSN ID
    StigsTC
    Both you and Xephos have had great performances in ONE car across two ballast handicaps resulting in nerfs. That comes back to he and you understanding your specific car better than the guy doing BoP, and that's cool, I know what that's like and congrats to you on that man its hard to get a car you can run like that.
    The difference here is, what I have done across all 3 LMP1H, and these group C cars at Le Mans is universal. Its not about me really nutting a car out and having the edge on anyone in it, I've proven 4 times across as many physics iterations that what I'm doing isn't unique and we still come back to the same old BS and that blatant ignorance is what I've had enough of.
  8. CaptainRisky21

CaptainRisky21 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    Ok
  9. Viperzed

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    I'd also like to point out my win in an Aston as well as podium in a Mazda LM55. I personally haven't ribbed you out as much but I don't like tk see a blatant view of "im doing a good job and no one else can match me" There's no doubt what you're doing is good but I don't see why you look at the rest of the field and assume they aren't driving at the same capacity as you
    StigsTC and CaptainRisky21 like this.
  10. StigsTC

StigsTC Professional

PSN ID
    StigsTC
    Did you get BoP'd for the Aston or LM55? Cuz that Aston win was a bloody good drive. You were just referring to getting BoP'd and that's what I've stuck to.
    "im doing a good job and no one else can match me" isn't what I'm going for.
    I'm doing something that literally anybody CAN do, but just hasn't. Its not my driving anymore. Xephos going with me on gold ballast proves that. The difference in driving is the plat to gold ballast so a couple tenths, maybe half a second, but the gap from us to the rest of the field is something I have put into my car even since I first GUESSED the 919 settings. The same concepts have been brought forward, iterated and tweaked to the new challenges each car has brought. The P1H's masked that with the hybrid deploy suiting me making the gaps even bigger, but it was testing with @Storm_SP17 for his BoP where we worked out that this applies universally.
  11. Dermott Brereton

Dermott Brereton Rookie

PSN ID
    ZingerStacker21
    No he said he wasn't cutting
    StigsTC likes this.
  12. Viperzed

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    I copped it in the Aston yeah lol. I see your point well and truly, I just thought I'd let you know how it's sounding for people who may not be getting into this silly fight lol. See you tomorrow night
  13. Storm_SP17

Storm_SP17 Rookie

The only thing I want to add to this is that there's been times where its not just Stigs debunking these cries of the BoP being heavily unbalanced... and it's specifically Le Mans where it keeps happening.

Someone turns up that knows how to extract that extra at this same track every time only for the instant reaction to be "when I'm usually on this guys level, BoP MUST be wrong" despite the 3rd or 4th or 5th time this occurs at the same place.

The worst part is of the people that call foul on the BoP seem not to bother throwing laps in a different car to physically prove a BoP's validity or debunk it.
  14. razor4797

razor4797 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    razor4797
    If you want to have a history lesson, look back on all the times that the fastest car has been BOP’d back towards the rest of the field; who has been the one to throw the toys out of the cot nearly every time?

I rest my case
  15. StigsTC

StigsTC Professional

PSN ID
    StigsTC
    2/10 citation needed.
  16. Dermott Brereton

Dermott Brereton Rookie

PSN ID
    ZingerStacker21
    I'm sensing a bruised ego
  17. StigsTC

StigsTC Professional

PSN ID
    StigsTC
    Hard ask to present and "rest a case" with no evidence or facts provided.
  18. Storm_SP17

Storm_SP17 Rookie

Again, when BoP is called into question, especially here at LM, I've only ever seen the one being BoP'd backwards come on track with witnesses present and prove to be on pace in a different car.

Everyone else who's complained and asked for the BoP nerfs have never gone to the same lengths at all to validate their claims.
    StigsTC likes this.
  19. Dermott Brereton

Dermott Brereton Rookie

PSN ID
    ZingerStacker21
    Aight Ben Shapiro
    razor4797 likes this.
  20. Storm_SP17

Storm_SP17 Rookie

A wild Silver-Plated Bronze appears... complete with nothing substantial to add...

Surprising...