DIVISION 3

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by carn_the_pies, Apr 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Got logged out of PSN completely. Took 10 mins before I could log back in. I then got the 706 errer (network incompatibility with owner). I then rebooted my router and the PS3, but still got the 706 error. I have never had problems like this before :(

Disappointing, as I was feeling quick last night too :(

Hope you guys had some fun racing!
  2. BadarZ

BadarZ New Recruit

This locked thread had the start as 8:30 pm NSW.
    <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.gtleagueoz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=186">viewtopic.php?f=17&t=186</a><!-- l -->

I can see why Lunz missed out..
  3. lunz

lunz New Recruit

another reason was I was with family and wanted to get back but couldn't shake them :p

But then I saw that thread and thought I might be ok...until I joined the room :
  4. carn_the_pies

carn_the_pies Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Raceonoz_Carn
    so who won the div 3 round?
  5. tekNique

tekNique Rookie

Yea was a pretty disapointing night turn out wise, hopefully the confusion about times didnt effect the turn out. Either way we'll have to make sure were all on the same page time wise next round after easter. Really shame for gary as he had some good pace in praccy and was looking good for a podium.

This is the premily top 3 postions pending any protest and conformation of results.
    1. Rico.
    2.Tek.
    3.Trust.

Rico got 1st both races, I got a 2nd and a 3rd and I think trust got a 4th and 2nd. Need to check replays though.
  6. BadarZ

BadarZ New Recruit

I got a 6th and a 6th.
  7. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Sounds right, i got a 3rd and 5th........

Might have to be a little more forcefull next race with my passing, only had 1 or 2 chances against lunz in the second race and was way to carefull......whats the story there tek, i imagine its ok to bump to get past so long as you're not using someone as a brake?

How do you view the replay?

Cheers
    Stu
  8. tekNique

tekNique Rookie

Basiclly there is going to be panel rubs here and there, I could see u being pretty carefull that why I got on your inside throught that long right. Which felt pretty clean and I had the line, of course going in tight like that I had to scrub some speed to stop going wide. As i thought u might be there, you gave me plenty of room though.

In regards to bump its ok to panel rub through a corner but I would try not to bump some one of there line so to speak, like real racing if your going for the inside under brakes and you think you have your front end far enough up there (your bumper equal with there side mirrors) and can hold the line go for it. I generally try to build up a pass and get a better exit of a corner to get a run. Wasnt really possible at that track though being tight.

Either way it based on real racing and every racer has the right review an incident if they feel unfair, the captian (trust) and div 1 moderator (Outta) will review and deem wether a penalty is required or if its a racing incident.

Glad that track over cant wait to get back to bormal tracks, shame you miss last week stu we had 10 ppl. Hopefully next time we get a near full grid.

O and just a checky heads up, Im a beast at Laguna seca its my best track (got a 2nd there in div 2) Anything less than a win wont be good enough :lol: (laguna after next track)

To watch replay you go to results after race, save it. Then you can watch in replay theatre after, I saved both races.
  9. ricoXR4

ricoXR4 New Recruit

That was my first win since joining in season 2 although it wasn't without incident on race 1. I haven't reviewed the replay but from memory:
    -Trust was leading and went wide onto the dirt rounding the final corner on lap 1
    -I went wide also, although managed to keep it on the tarmac (just)
    -Upon trust re-entering the road I hit him quite hard, this turned him around.

Trust was very unlucky to be facing the wrong way after the hit, but I feel it was a 'racing incident'. I'm open to your discussion/opinion, and will take a penalty if deemed unsportsmanlike. Either way it does cheapen my win a little, would have been (even more) interesting battle with tek and I if trust was still upfront.

Hoping we can get the attendance up for the rest of the season.
  10. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Thanks Tek

Basically what i thought, but didnt want to stir anyone up in my first race. As i get into it will definitely look to take my chances if they come up!!( not that they did at that track, couldnt get my head around diving fast there, only did 2 laps in all my practice in the mid 14s, everything else was mid 15s or worse!!)

Definately looking forward to larger grids and longer races....up for some practice in the next few nights guys????
  11. carn_the_pies

carn_the_pies Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Raceonoz_Carn
    just awaiting div 3 results boys if someone can post thx
  12. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Hi Carn,

Pretty sure these are the results for both our races (going off what i remember and posts after the race)

Race 1. 1st Rico, 2nd Tek, 3rd Stuart, 4thTrust, 5th mad mick, 6th badarz, Lunz DNS

Race 2. 1st Rico, 2nd Trust, 3rd Tek, 4th Lunz, 5th stuart, 6th mad mick, 7th badarz

Cheers
    Stu
  13. BadarZ

BadarZ New Recruit

Oh thats right there were 7 in the second race. Damn that means I came 7th in the second race :p
  14. MadMick1971

MadMick1971 New Recruit

I finished 6th in the second race :cool:
  15. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    SORRY MICK........took badarz,s word for it.......... :oops:

sorry guys! have edited in above post :D
  16. tekNique

tekNique Rookie

I'll watch the replay and post official results and lap times tonight, I only really had one incident in the race with Mad mick 2nd race 1st lap 2nd corner. As I was coming out the corner mick was losing his rear and I couldnt dodge him in time helping him spin.

I did stop and wait actually (dropping myself back to 2nd last) but you didnt seem to move (usually when youve spun you go invisible so you can get straight back on next time mick) Ill get a few photos of that.
  17. BadarZ

BadarZ New Recruit

What's a good lap time on the Autumn Ring?
  18. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    not sure but hope to go online tonight and will do some prac if you want to join...
  19. BadarZ

BadarZ New Recruit

I did 1.35 in 6 laps.
  20. tekNique

tekNique Rookie

Official results:

Race 1 (in finishing order, with best laps)
    Rico 1:14.160
    tekNique 1:14.764
    stucar 1:15.730
    Trustfire 1:14.470
    Mad Mick 1:15.490
    BadarZ 1:16.668
    Lunz DNS --------
    Gary DNS (connection issues)

Race 2:
    Rico 1:14.378
    Trustfire 1:14:356
    tekNique 1:14:940
    Lunz 1:14.914
    stucar 1:15.130
    Mad Mick 1:15.347
    BadarZ 1:16.686

Fastest lap race 1, Rico

Round result
    Rico 20 points +fastest lap
    Tek 14 points
    Trustfire 10 points
    Stucar 8 points
    Mad Mick 6 points
    Badarz 5 points
    Lunz 4 points

I worked that out by adding the 2 rounds togther with normal scoring than comparing ie rico 20+20 =40, me 14+10=24, trust 8+14=22 ect ect. Lunz I guess you get 0 1st race thats why you end up last in round...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.