Post your Steam Username, GUID & join the Rooz Steam group

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Anon666, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

ACC does the nice job of warning you on track limits... well, do a blatant cheat like in parts of Paul Ricard will get u an instant DQ (not sure if have changed that to drive through)... but if ur pushing too hard and cut, you get 3 warnings and on the 4th you have to do a drive through...
    Drive though is really a stop and go.
    beakeroo likes this.
  2. marty

marty AC Server Legend

As Rolz says regarding track limits, ACC does this well enough to not need to have anything beyond this. In qualy limits are fairly strict in if you go 4 wheels outside track limits the lap is invalid, in race it uses the same limits but has pretty decent code that will give some room for error. Go off and back off before re entering the track at most parts without getting a gain you will often not get a warning. I think you get 3 warnings for minor off tracks before a penalty and instant DQ for a big cheat cut, I have not got a single drive through penalty since they improved the code months ago. Before you could get a penalty for tiny off track in race lap 1 with no gain with no warnings.

Now it works as a good deterent, in a long race if you get a couple warnings you either decide to push a bit less or get the penalty. So in effect it forces you to stay inside track limits and Blancpain rules in general are fairly loose but do punish blatant abuse pretty well.

In racing just generally try and not run people off the road and leave racing room, if you make an error and cause someone to spin a self redress is the best policy. In a full season there is option to flag incidents and if not redressed a penalty may be given. Pre season racing its still the good friendly way to redress but obviously no penalties are given post race in these, we just want all to enjoy the racing.

With getting entered into the entry list this gives you access to any ROOZ public servers which are fairly strict entry limits. So in these do your best to keep the racing clean as anyone abusing the whitelist could possibly be taken off it. There have been no issues with anyone to date but in order to try and make servers people want to race keeping the racing clean and fair even in casual public mp races means all should be able to get good racing in there whenever they feel the need.

The public SA requirements may be adjusted up and down as needed if the racing of visitors is not up to scratch, but all on whitelist should try race as clean as they can whenever in any rooz servers.
    beakeroo likes this.
  3. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Steam ID: beakeroo iRacing: Frederick Barr
    OK @marty it's pretty much the same as the other leagues here then, I'm new to PC sim racing but I've raced (cleanly) in the PCars PS4 Rooz leagues for years now.
    Rolz and marty like this.
  4. Frostwa

Frostwa Rookie

Frostwa / Frostwa / 76561197968986713
    KoAStR likes this.
  5. Pablo

Pablo Rookie

Pablo / PabloElKillo / 76561198084456891
    marty and Rolz like this.
  6. GravityMsc

GravityMsc New Recruit

GravityMsc/GravityMsc/76561198087232990
    marty likes this.
  7. marty

marty AC Server Legend

I have the day off today so went through the ACC pub server whitelist and added everyone in this thread from 2018 that was not currently on the list. Its possible not everyone in the list even has or uses ACC but now any of these guys should be able to get into any ROOZ ACC servers even if they don't meet the rating restrictions in these.

Also we have our first Monday 10 round ACC season starting this week, so anyone interested in joining that look up the entry thread and get yourself signed up. If your too late for round 1 then you can still join any time during the season, just need to enter and post a qualy time.

All the new people I have added are below, these have all been added as AM class into the server which will help indicate we may not know you in ACC yet. To improve your ACC class rating you can use the League qualifying server even if you aren't wanting to run the league as this server will stay up permanently to help grade new users.

I have added @Ringo @Machette @CAB77 @Zero05 @SirPoopington @Zachery @George Kushington @Andrew Malcolm @kylemaher23 @NPRK @Sili @niterida @SG1x @Beau_Albert @Rhys dodd @Parkour @Jase @Flouncy @Brenton Foggo @Stickdeath1980 @rossi0nsx @area51wolf @Deathrowboat @Lord Sargasm @KierKier @Ed Cullen @Snoopy @VeloXR @Andrew Le @Hamish Gebbie @Reece85 @astral soul @Meow @pb1 @Benny_Stitch @Frosty

Anyone else that doesn't meet the rating restrictions of our pub server can post their GUID in this thread and I will add you in, do remember that we expect good clean racing in our servers so do your best to keep it clean while in the servers. If needed people may be removed from the whitelist but so far this hasn't been needed so try not be the first. o_O
  8. Aleksey Fedorov

Aleksey Fedorov New Recruit

Aleksey Fedorov /Aleksey Fedorov/ 76561198850565263
    marty likes this.
  9. Stickdeath1980

Stickdeath1980 Rookie

Stickdeath1980/Aaron O'Brien/76561198085455728
  10. AGK

AGK New Recruit

Hello all,

I just picked up ACC yesterday on special and hoping to sign up to regular racing for it, could I get on the whitelist too please? Obviously haven't spent much time in SP vs AI to build up ratings yet.

Some of you may have seen me about or raced against in the past in classic AC.

AGK / AGK / 76561197993389445

Thanks
    SteveDrivingSlowly and beakeroo like this.
  11. marty

marty AC Server Legend

I just added you into the whitelists, did you also want to enter the Monday season? if you do put your name in the season entry thread.
  12. Brenno2301

Brenno2301 New Recruit

Brenno2301 / Brenno2301 / 76561198191822245.

Would like a run in ACC. Cheers.
    Rolz, marty and SteveDrivingSlowly like this.
  13. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Ok if you can give a race number thats not currently taken in the first post of the season entry thread, also your chosen race name as needed for the season entry. Also try and set a laptime in our league qualifying server at Zolder prior to your first official league race to get assigned a class for the current season.

I will add you to the ROOZ whitelists now which will gice you access to any Rooz servers even if ypur rating isnt high enough for the public servers we have yet.

http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/acc-season-1-monday-nights-entry.3864/
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2019
    Rolz likes this.
  14. Sparksy84

Sparksy84 Rookie

Sparksy84/Sparksy/76561198038678238
  15. DamienD

DamienD New Recruit

DamienD / DJDANTE / 76561198127792641
    Would like to run ACC - And happy to jump in and do a some test runs on server beforehand so you know what league to throw me into.
    SteveDrivingSlowly likes this.
  16. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Hey mate our main season has 1 round remaining on Monday night, we have schedule sprint runs on a wednesday night which you are free to join. If you want to run Monday set a lap in out Zolder qualifying server to get a class and maybe jump in wednesday for a test run with some regulars. We have ROOZ servers up 24/7 hosted from Australia and Singapore but they may not have traffic in them too often. If nobody joins first they will always stay empty and not many like to be first in on a non official race night. :D

I will add you into our entry list this will give you access to all but the Monday server which you will get access to if you set a qualy time. Through feb there will likely be organised races Monday's and Wednesday, possibly a small fun run series on Monday's too if others want to run it while I am away.
    Rolz likes this.
  17. GT_macneil29

GT_macneil29 Rookie

PSN ID
    Macneil_29
    Hey guys just downloading acc now wondering how I get into all this and if anyone can give me tips coming across from GT Sport (which is easy) acc looks more like rf2 complicated ECT

Steam I'd is macneil_29
  18. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

Hey @GT_macneil29 we'll need the following

FORUM USERNAME / STEAM PROFILE NAME / GUID*

*to find your GUID / SteamID64 go to http://steamcommunity.com/ and search for your profile.
    Your GUID will be the last group of digits in your profile URL. e.g. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198114109279
    OR
    if you have a custom URL, enter it into https://steamidfinder.com/
  19. AbleArcher83

AbleArcher83 New Recruit

Is there room for one more in ACC?
    AbleArcher83/Spares/76561198014677882
  20. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Theres always room for more, by adding your guid you will be entered into the whitelist for Rooz servers and all scheduled non season races. To get into the main monday season you need to enter in the season entry thread and follow.all instructions there.

This week is the final round of season 1 but there will be another season to come soon though not decided on structure or start date as yet.
    Rolz likes this.