ACC ACC season 01 rnd1 Monza Enduro cup 90 minutes Nov 11th 2019

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by marty, Nov 4, 2019.

1. marty

marty AC Server Legend

The static practice server password is "leagueprac" for this round, I have now made the server a locked entry list which means even if someone has the password but isnt entered in the entry list they cant get in. The same as it will be on the race night, not that we can expect randoms to jump in but at least this way we can keep the password in threads and keep race servers open to allow people to rejoin if they have a pc issue during a race session.
    Captain Barracuda likes this.
  2. SteveDrivingSlowly

SteveDrivingSlowly ACC Results Ste(ve)ward

[​IMG]

Sneak peak of the results site testing..using random results files from past races (not matched with tracks as we haven't got enough data from the new tracks yet)
    Coanda, c4rLo5, nanlatt and 1 other person like this.
  3. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

cool, I can see this... interestingly my adblocker became enabled again for some reason on ROOZ site... wonder if this was the cause of my issues? :coffee:

On a really annoying/embarrassing side note, my break load cell has died :mad: I was hoping to have gotten it to last a little longer than it did... when I replaced the original (April this year) I had bought the wrong version... original was a 50kg load cell... I'd bought a 5kg replacement :oops: so when it recently died (last week) I noticed the stuff up :eek: I'd bought 2 straight away so popped in the last 5kg hoping it would give me a few weeks at least before dying... no luck... *but* fingers crossed the correct one 50kg load cell is due tomorrow! Depends on if my UPS package notification is right... fingers crossed!! :D
  4. SteveDrivingSlowly

yikes man I hope it comes on time! Have you got a backup set?
  5. Rolz

I have a set of g27's but really wouldn't be worth going back to them for a night... :p
  6. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Good luck on that shipment, not sure how you can use a 5kg load cell. Must have some pretty fine touch not the brutal smash I give mine setup around 150kg atm. :D

Regarding the race weather forecast I would say its a fair chance of some rain for the race. All the Rooz servers running races at Monza have been running the weather setup planned for round 1 all week, unless I found it broken or too extreme.

After testing with a few guys last night on one server that had a short qualy then race Sat and Sunday looping combo. There was no terrible weather but all but one of the Sunday races had some rain, only 1 qualy session was wet.

Time scale in the server is going to be 2x and its still fairly conservative with a 20% chance of rain in settings. The real Monza round was very wet and its possible this makes it more likely to be a wet race.

Each round will have dynamic weather, practice servers will be setup with same weather and time of day as the race (except the static one for obvious reasons) so well worth doing some race runs there too and not just stick to the static practice server. ;)
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2019
    nanlatt, Cooper, Pablo and 1 other person like this.
  7. marty

marty AC Server Legend

I have put the race server up, just so people entered in the season can check that they can enter. Everyone entered into the season in the entry thread should be able to get in, those not wont even with the password so if you want to race make sure you enter. This is up early to give people a chance to make sure they can get in, official practice will be starting @ 8:30pm AEDT so the server will be restarted at that time.
    Captain Barracuda, Rolz and jlynn777 like this.
  8. Rolz

my load cells have arrived (I bought a few) so will madly install as soon as I finish work
    SteveDrivingSlowly likes this.
  9. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    I might be MIA, will be late at best, gotta run kids around and pretend I'm a mechanic - long story...
  10. Pablo

Pablo Rookie

What happens if I don't set a valid lap during qualifying? Would I start from the back of the grid or from the pits?
  11. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Rookie

Back. You only start from the pits if you don't get to the grid before the countdown finishes.
  12. andyo450

andyo450 Team Driver Super ROOZ

13. Kcender87

Kcender87 Rookie

Might be MIA too - gonna be stuck in the city and fighting time to make it back for the race :( see yall if i make it
  14. Bueller

Bueller Rookie

well im out, punted off twice, last... and the austin is too slow
  15. tezpez85

tezpez85 Professional Gold Member

Good race fellas!

One question, did anyone get the full replay? Mine only recorded the first 57 minutes. Does anyone know how to get around the file size limit?
  16. SteveDrivingSlowly

Yes great race all! Awesome stuff, I had a blast - from mid pack to last to 10th - hugely challenging and fun drive, great chases and battles krunch, mael, mesafto and wally!
    krunch likes this.
  17. Pablo

Pablo Rookie

No. I tried to change the settings in the json file to record 2 hours but unfortunately that didn't work either.
  18. marty

marty AC Server Legend

You need to manually save the replay in segments, it seems to only save about 45 minutes worth for me but I did get the full race in 3 pieces. Far from a good solution but only current workaround to get the start and end of races.

Results hit a bit of a snag so wont be up til tomorrow as they failed to upload properly and we will need to get steve to see what went wrong. If it fails then it seems I had a dead heat with @SteveDrivingSlowly and @Rolz for first place. Or at least thats how I remember it turning out.

Sorry about the weather issues at the start, all the practice servers had identical weather all weak and I never saw a yellow storm.

Here is the main reason why I decided to red flag the yellow storm, this was at slow pace on an out lap.

krunch, jlynn777, Pablo and 3 others like this.
  19. Wally

Wally Team Driver

Yep, good chase Steve. I could see the gap between us closing steadily and I knew I wouldn't be able to hold you off for long.
    SteveDrivingSlowly likes this.
  20. Pablo

Pablo Rookie

How do you do that?