ACC ACC season 1 Monday nights ENTRY

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by marty, Oct 28, 2019.

?

Your prefered start time for qualifying of Monday season all in AEDT melbourne time.

Poll closed Nov 7, 2019.
  1. 7:30

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 8:00

11.8%
  3. 8:30

11.8%
  4. 9:00

29.4%
  5. 9:30

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 7:30 to 8:30

5.9%
  7. 8:00 to 9:00

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 8:30 to 9:30

35.3%
  9. Any time 7:30 to 9:30

5.9%
  1. marty

marty AC Server Legend

There wont be any official stream, its possible some guys will stream the races so they can post info in the race thread if they are doing so. Regarding channel I assume you mean discord voice chat channel, we will just use the ACC channel on race nights same as a fee use when practicing. Though there can be a fair bit of chatter going on in practice sessions. Race nights voice chat should be kept to a minimum, also be sure to remember not to start chatting voice or txt at the end of a session until all have finished.

In qualy its very annoying if your on your last flying lap and chat gets going after the flag but many can still complete a lap.

Another thing people should try and also avoid is stopping anywhere on the track to escape to pits. Its not that hard to go fully off track to do this if you have to. If we ever get a server option to force dq for escape to pits this will be used in all sessions but not currently possible.

Also avoid parking on the edge of the road and leaving the car there as yellow flags will be shown to all others while your car is there. If escaping to pits do this ASAP, exiting the pits at any time always take care of others on track. Avoid blocking anyone in qualy if your on an outlap or have already blown your hotlap.

In the race take care t1, its a long race getting around t1 without incidents is always tricky at Monza but its possible. Those at the back of the field likely cant come in quaky style off all others have had to go slower then usual.

If you cause anyone to spin then you must redress the position, but take care of other traffic behind so redress when safe unless the other guy tells you to keep going if their car is wrecked for example.
    andyo450, krunch and jlynn777 like this.
  2. pb1

pb1 Rookie

Looks like I should have checked back in a week ago. Something something awol, something something life, something something too long without racing. It also looks like tonight is off the cards for a rogue extra entry, but I'm [​IMG] to be in for the rest of the season; if there's a spot going forward. If so:

"firstName":"Phil",
    "lastName":"Ingram",
    "shortName":"PBI",

Good luck to those racing tonight and that the gods see fit to let me be a part in the near future.
    andyo450 likes this.
  3. marty

marty AC Server Legend

You can still make tonight if you want as your just inside the cutoff time. I can add you to the entry list now. If you can set some lap in the qualy server in the next hour then we can give you a grade.

Edit: I have added you in to the entry lists, you have access to the race server already which you can test to make sure its ok. If you don't have time to set a qualy lap just do it next week and we can adjust you grade if needed then and will start you as AM to begin with.
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2019
  4. krunch

krunch ACC Server Legend Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

@marty It might be good to outline any do's and don't during the start formation. I'd suggest no tyre warming (weaving) and brake warming as it breaks up the formation and could result in collisions.
    andyo450 and marty like this.
  5. marty

marty AC Server Legend

The start procedure is pretty short and side by side so clearly weaving is not a good idea and should be avoided. Brake and tyre warming can still be done riding the brake a bit but not by stop starting.

Next week we can start a thread with general standards we would like to have people try and follow.
  6. marty

marty AC Server Legend

I have edited the entry list in OP to indicate the car locked to all those that have already started, this will be in effect for the Wednesday Warmup races, and also the passworded practice server and static conditions practice server for the week. All other rooz servers will have open car choice. If anyone is in the wrong car on that list let me know and I will double chack the rnd 1 results and entry list to make sure your in the correct car for the next round.
  7. pb1

pb1 Rookie

W00t, thanks. I'll do some private practice on Zolder and spin a few laps in the next couple of days. I couldn't see any of the ROOZ servers yesterday, but they all look to be there today. If I have any issues I'll ping for an assist in Discord. For car choice everyone is now locked in, so I'll be happy with which ever car I can set a best lap in :); currently down to the red F and the Lambaudi ;)
  8. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Best to search for ROOZ and they should all come up, woth car choice just run whatever car ypu want for ypur first race then it will be locked in for you for rounds after that.
  9. marty

marty AC Server Legend

I have had a request for a fixed car number by @GravityMsc of "19" for the season. This made me consider giving everyone a fixed number for the season. What I will do is assign everyone the number they had on rnd 1, however anyone with a specific request can reply in this thread and I will give you that number. Only 1 car is allowed in a session with the same number so specific numbers that clash with someone else will go to the first person that requests that number.

I will put everyones current race number into the 1st post and it will be put in the entry list which should assign it for all in the race servers. In practice servers you may not always get your request if someone else is already in the server with that number.

Just so all see this post I will tag all entered so they can choose a number or be given the one they started the season with.

@Captain Barracuda @Rolz @SteveDrivingSlowly @nanlatt @tezpez85 @Wally @Godzilla @c4rLo5 @andyo450 @Bueller @Anon666 @cameron beller @jlynn777 @Coanda @Mael @Cooper @krunch @beakeroo @Frostwa @Kcender87 @fRZn @Pablo @Bogor @Fly @mesafto @pb1
    Rolz likes this.
  10. SteveDrivingSlowly

SteveDrivingSlowly ACC Results Ste(ve)ward

777 please boss
    marty likes this.
  11. nanlatt

nanlatt ACC Server Legend Gold Member

No.2 please
    marty likes this.
  12. Pablo

Pablo Rookie

00 if possible please.
  13. marty

marty AC Server Legend

I don't think that's possible, will test but earlier builds 0 before any other number didn't work. I will try but whats your second choice if that still doesn't work?

EDIT: just tested if any number starts with a 0 before another number the entry list fails still.
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2019
  14. Pablo

Pablo Rookie

71 please
    marty likes this.
  15. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Rookie

83 please yo
    marty likes this.
  16. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

mine should already be 57 :coffee:
    marty likes this.
  17. fRZn

fRZn Team Driver

PSN ID
    fRZnAU
    #100 please
    marty likes this.
  18. Godzilla

Godzilla Team Driver

7 or 17, in that preference order? whichever is available :)
    marty likes this.
  19. tezpez85

tezpez85 Professional Gold Member

marty likes this.
  20. Cooper

Cooper Rookie Gold Member

#666 please.
    marty likes this.