SEASON 9 - Division 1

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Blue XR8

Blue XR8 Rookie Gold Member

I didn't touch stozza in any way to take the win if I had done so I would of gave him back the spot back to him if anyone has the reply of the race please put up when I made the past on stozza I couldn't save that replay of the race
  2. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Did you make a mess kart
  3. Blue XR8

Blue XR8 Rookie Gold Member

No I didn't anyone has that part of the race I was so lucky to get away with getting cleaned up it was a scene of the seas parted right in front of me
  4. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Some great racing again on Sunday guys....
    Q for me was 9th i think, on a 50.9 .....
    Race 1 i ran up the arse of stozz who had checked up for someone in the esses... Sorry mate, classic old concertina effect. After that was a fight for 10 laps with @disturboed and @Bounty05 .... absolute cracker racing.
    Race 2, started 6th i think, all was good till Kart had his party moment on lap 2 or 3 or whenever it was..... i was next to slambo, he went left, i went right and we both managed to come out the other side.... On my replay, slambo was in a big slide and hit me, which then put him in the fence... if anyone wants to have a look to see if i was in the wrong to keep going just let me know.

Will be on tonight to test the weather settings before confirming how we go for sundays race......
    Stu
  5. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

Sooooo it was you,, yup I’m protesting, haha nah don’t worry stu it’s all good.
    yea I was right out sideways around the outside missed everyone about to get it back on track but then booomfa, you decided to be right there. Don’t have the replay but I’d like to watch it for :):):):)s and giggles.
  6. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    How do yo test random weather..you could do it 100 times and get different results or all the same
  7. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    testing the weather slots is all..... yep theory says that each time would be different, really just looking to see if any patterns from race to race.
    PaulCox likes this.
  8. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    yeah, i put some photos up in the PSN div 1 chat from when we parted before the crash, to when we hit after.... You had it on full lock, then gripped up and we touched..... Ill try get a replay up
  9. Anthonyb

Won't be able to race this Sunday will still be away.
  10. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    You should win the championship by default for putting your life on the line bro
  11. Anthonyb

Just doing my job bud but thanks.
    AOCleaner74 and garyw61 like this.
  12. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    OK weather slots ! !!

Div 1 - will run the following QUAL - Light cloud - RACE - Light cloud/ Random / Medium Cloud / Random.
    DIV 2,3,4 will run the following QUAL - Light Cloud - RACE - clear / med cloud / light cloud / Random.

Being the first time we have done this, will keep it pretty simple and will look for how things work with the different setup to determine how we go about this in the future.....
    Stu
  13. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
  14. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Im out tonight guys
  15. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    soft
  16. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    He’s still sooking about not being able to defend his Bathurst 1000 title last night.
  17. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Don't start us mate!
    I'm also not racing
  18. Bounty05

Bounty05 Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
    Well, that was dissapointing last night!
    Freakin DSC about lap 9/10 or something like that. Changed to wets and felt like I was in the zone in the storm and was pulling away from the mid pack chasing down the top 3 but all of a sudden the internet god decided to pull the pin and left me with my steering wheel in my hand and had me staring at my TV with a great big message on the screen that basically told me...."Too Bad !!!"
    grrrrrrrrr
    Hoppy (benny11169) and Anthonyb like this.
  19. Anthonyb

Qualified dead last as expected as I haven't been on for nearly 2 weeks.
    Got a steady start and thought if I could stick to the rear of the pack I might get into a groove and go ok.
    There was a bit of a mess on lap 2 gifting me a few spots and putting my in the middle of the fight @t_b_williams and I had a bit of a battle then going down the main straight I thought I was holding a straight line with TB running on my left but I was just drifting slightly into and Bam I cause the contact spinning us both off track. Can't apologize enough to you TB for stuffing your run.
    Had some good battle's on the way around but my quickest lap was still slower than div 4 pace so my lack of practice was telling.
    The mixed up weather was great fun.
    Bounty parked in the middle of the track was a nice surprise for turbo and myself.
    Congrats to the podium.
    See you on track
    Ant
    Hoppy (benny11169) and PaulCox like this.
  20. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Well that was pretty interesting !
    Qual well off the pace, but even a PB would have only put me mid pack at best....
    Got to the rain, changed for wets and then just hung on till the fog came.... By that stage i was up in 5th, but had poppin closing in fast, so when he got to me i didnt fight at all....
    Last lap 1 was 12.4 seconds ahead of Disturboed ..... Surely he cant close that down.... A couple of little mistakes, and dead wet tyres saw him close up onto the last corner and went past me like i was standing still, so lost 6th by just .4 of a second....

Had a couple of good battles along the way, most interesting was bLue who had slicks on the rear after his stop.... I didnt know if he was taking the piss or trying to drive it, but i tried to get past a couple of times but nearly crashed into each other !

onto a wet/dry/wet nurburg sprint which should give some great racing...