ACC ACC season 01 rnd2 Brands Sprint cup 60 minutes Nov 18th 2019

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by marty, Nov 12, 2019.

1. SteveDrivingSlowly

SteveDrivingSlowly ACC Results Ste(ve)ward

2. GravityMsc

GravityMsc New Recruit

Thank you guys very much.It is difficult to go home at 6.pm (GMT+8). Maybe after a few times, my boss will be angry with me.
  3. SteveDrivingSlowly

just tell your boss that you are one of an elite group of highly skilled race drivers competing in an exclusive series of races, where the risks are high and the demands of your team extreme
    Rolz, tezpez85, nanlatt and 3 others like this.
  4. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Rookie

the 15 min delay is no issue here
  5. krunch

krunch ACC Server Legend Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

no probs with delay
  6. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

no problemo, for us in the time warp (Qld) this is even better for me :)
  7. GravityMsc

GravityMsc New Recruit

@marty
    I'm so sorry... I have to go on a business trip next 2 days, a temporary phone call just a moment ago. Sorry guys:(:(:(
  8. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Thanks for the headsup, but as there were no objections to 9.15 form the early time states we can give the slightly later start a run for Monday, this will suit some of our early non daylight savings or western state guys.
  9. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Steam ID: beakeroo iRacing: Frederick Barr
    Hey guys, going to pull out of tonight as I've just not had the seat time for the past week or so and don't feel confident that I'm not going to spoil someone's race. I've always Still struggled at BH. I also need to setup my button box and wheel with the necessary inputs and practice a pit stop.
    Coanda, SteveDrivingSlowly and Rolz like this.
  10. Coanda

Coanda Team Driver

Not sure I can join tonight.. My ping is 450 to Australia and 250 to Singapore.. :mad:

if it doesn't repair itself by qualy have a good one guys..
  11. Coanda

Coanda Team Driver

mate I know the feeling.. I have been contemplating sitting the this season out.. For the week I was only able to get an hour or so of practice/setup time today as I am busy with my 7 month old daughter. I also don't like doing things half a$$ed..
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2019
    beakeroo likes this.
  12. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Steam ID: beakeroo iRacing: Frederick Barr
    Yeah I don't think I've even had that long this week and much of that was tuning in the buttkicker.
  13. Wally

Wally Team Driver

Well that was just :poop:
    I got hit from behind by P. Inman (I haven't seen the replay, so I'm not really sure what happened there), which left something broken in the back of my car which made it spin exiting every corner. I limped back to pits for repairs. Then I pitted again later for the compulsory tyre change, but accidentally had my WET stop selected, so put on wet tyres, and had to pit again to change back to dries. Hooray, 3 pit stops in a sprint race.

Then my game just froze and I had to reset my PC :cry:

I did have good fun chasing Neil Faichney and Art Vandelay in the early stages though, until they had a coming together which I avoided.
  14. Frostwa

Frostwa Rookie

What a poo race :(
    Seems i might have saved over my dry setup sometime today and couldn't keep it straight, reckon i spun about 12-13 times.
    I had more car control in the wet than I had in that dry race.
    Very sorry @Mael for the tap on the last left hander, thought i'd backed off enough mate and only just lightly tapped you but was enough to turn you, then during this tap I accidently turned my engine off and poor @Laurenson slammed into the back of me.
    Worst race ever !
  15. Pablo

Pablo Rookie

Sorry for getting in the way @Captain Barracuda when you were lapping me. Bit awkward that was.
  16. SteveDrivingSlowly

Damn gents sorry to hear you had such bad luck! Hopefully the next one will be much better.

I had huge fun, but covered in sweat now so gonna have a shower!
    marty and Frostwa like this.
  17. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Well done all race results are in the first post.
    Congrats to @andyo450 @tezpez85 and @Captain Barracuda with the overall podium.
    @SteveDrivingSlowly @nanlatt and @mesafto for the Silver podium
    @Mael beating edging out @Pablo for the AM cup runners.

The weather looked a bit nasty but British in Practice then qualy but came good for the race, would have been a bit more interesting had it ran another 30 minutes with the weather coming in.

I had a good clean race with some nice battles throughout, couldnt quite get past @Cooper in the first stint, only sneaking past @Godzilla after he had a small lag from the car ahead. Bad luck there, then @Rolz was giving me a hard time in the mirrors. Unfortunatly I made a small error early that let @Captain Barracuda through and then he got through the guys I couldnt pretty nicely ending up battling it up front.

I will take a look at any race incidents mentioned in this thread over the next couple of days.

Next week is at Silverstone with a 90 minute enduro, see you all there. ;)
  18. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Rookie

That was my fault, I was a bit too keen. Sorry for the hit.
  19. Pablo

Pablo Rookie

All good. Racing incident then :)
  20. Wally

Wally Team Driver

I thought the full formation lap worked well. Better than chugging along on the automatic speed limiter.