SEASON 9 - Division 2

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Oct 2, 2019.

1. freddyp_33

freddyp_33 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    freddyp_33
    Sorry I'm out this week this week gents. My PS4 had sh#t itself again. Looks like the hard drive has died for the third time. Hopefully I will be back next week
  2. MarkH

MarkH Rookie

Hey all, heres the replay for the double header at Sakitto

And heres the Algarve replay from last night
  3. JJ_Penguin

JJ_Penguin Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member

Awesome videos! Love ya work DD!!!
    MarkH likes this.
  4. brenticles

brenticles Rookie

I don't know but the video quality dropped of at lap 17 for some reason.......
    Haha keep up the good work DD.
    MarkH likes this.
  5. Jim_aka_The_Man

Jim_aka_The_Man Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Jim_aka_TheMan
    Had a fun race battling with @Ad2mny & @brenticles over a mid pack position, but was so intense it felt like it was for the lead.
    stucar17, brenticles, George and 3 others like this.
  6. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny

Had some great battles with @brenticles , @Jim_aka_The_Man , cuddlykoala and others I’m sure. Was great fun even though like Jim said was only mid pack. Surprising result for no practice.
  7. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
  8. natmanscoop

natmanscoop Professional Gold Member

What a race! Awesome battle with @Aadman and @aryin2000 but I clipped the tyre bundle at the last corner a few laps from home, had to bump Reverse to get off it then it wouldn't give me 1st, SMASHING the upshift paddle stuck in the middle of the corner! Apologies to whomever collected me.
  9. JJ_Penguin

That was the best sunday night I've had...with Rooz anyway ;)
    Did the things I needed to do to make sure the Championship goes to next weekend. I had a tow from Brenticles & Winchester in Quali and popped out with 1:15.5. thanks fellas!
    Got a clean start and just wanted to gap the field so I was away from any dramas (& get away from Aadman, you've stalked me half the season). The last turn lap 1 incident looked epic from where I was, glad I wasn't a part of it.
    Apart from an off at turn 1 hitting the wall, the race was pretty straight forward, be consistent and get to the end without spinning on the kerbs or hitting the tyre bundle at the last turn. did both in practice runs and was stressing about it!
    Congrats to Aadman and brenticles on the podium.
    Bring on the Enduro!
  10. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    Ya not on my team but love racing with ya, congratulations champ
  11. JJ_Penguin

Thanks but...I can't tell if you are calling me Champion or "Champ"-ing me!

The championship isn't over
  12. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    Your always gona be a champ, even if u haven’t won the actual championship..yet
    JJ_Penguin likes this.
  13. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Couldn’t find any rhythm, was at best 1 second off the pace. Started getting lapped so pulled in to get out of everyone’s way. Well done @JJ_Penguin
    JJ_Penguin likes this.
  14. freddyp_33

freddyp_33 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    freddyp_33
    Thanks for the season gents. I was fun up the back every week, still had some good battles back there. @Thecuddlykoala17 I got sick of looking at the back of you for the last part of the race tonight, but it was fun.
    Well done to the race podium tonight and the overall series winners.
    Thanks @stucar17 and the other admins that make ROOZ such a good place to race
    Thanks to @Bounty05 for the championship tables
    Thanks to @Ad2mny for hosting the room and all the c%#p that goes with it
  15. Adam Parsons

Adam Parsons Rookie

PSN ID
    Aadman72
    Well that's a wrap, definitely been an interesting season with some super close racing and battles.
    Thanks Ad2mny for hosting, its not an easy task organising the Sunday night sessions, well done & hats off to you mate,
    looking forward to the next season.
    JJ, thanks for the competitive racing through the season mate, there is definitely a difference between our driving styles and strategies, evident though that both work, congratulation on the championship win, after the drop round I think you may of beaten me by maybe a point or two with out pulling out my calculator, i had you on race wins, you got me on the 1 points for fasted lap and qualifying laps. ;)
    Thanks to Stuart and the rest of the team who outside of their own busy lives put in all the efforts behind the scenes to make this possible for us to participate every Sunday night. Well done and thank you.
    P.S. good choice of car too, made things very close and intense, the feeling I used to get when I went to a blue disco many years ago. :(
    To the rest of the racers in Div 2, congratulations on having a successful season, I have truly enjoyed my transition up from div 3, the competitiveness and close racing was high level but respectful as well.
    Hope you all have a merry Xmas, stay safe and see you all in the new year.
    Cheers
  16. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    HI All,
    First up, apologies for not getting any sort of drivers briefing up last week....That time of year and just ran out of time to get it done. :(

To all our div winners, congratulations, was a tough season in a car that was very tight on lap times for most drivers in most Divs. Was a lot of drivers saying how good their racing was, so that was also a positive.

Thanks to all the room hosts, and captains for helping us out. Most weeks we had pretty big grids, so there are always issues that seem to go with that. Thanks for working through those issues.

Thanks to @Bounty05 for doing an outstanding job with the tables. Your help with these has been greatly appreciated.

Also a big thanks to @Ad2mny and @garyw61 for their help with the stewards group. As always, it is a :):):):) of a job, but someone has to do it ! in terms of driving standards this season i would say it was generally pretty good. That said, some of the stuff we saw was a little disappointing to not be redressed, including some incidents that were seen but not protested.While im sure some of the protest results could be debated for weeks, we have always 'tried' to be as impartial, fair and consistent as we could be. The only thing to add in this regard, is the fact that if your dont protest, its pretty hard to hold drivers to account 'IF' they are doing the wrong thing ;)

With all that said, its time for a break !
    Been a huge year of racing across all platforms, and more pleasing was the fact we kept close to 60 odd drivers enter for the last season of 2019. Hopefully season 1, 2020 can hold numbers and we have more great racing.

I will try my best to sort the prize draw for this season (selby prize), and we are yet to draw for last season as well (ignition) !
    We were waiting on the iRacing guys to get their names in to us. Ill try to sort this week with @@Anon666 and the guys.

ALSO DONT FORGET - IF YOU ARE A GOLD MEMBER YOU AUTOMATICALLY GO INTO THE DRAW FROM THE GAMESMEN FOR LOGITEC PRIZE. http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/gold-members-prize-draw-2018-2019.3252/

Cheers stu