SEASON 9 - Division 1

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Hoppy (benny11169)

Hoppy (benny11169) Team Driver

PSN ID
    benny11169
    That was so much fun. After start i tried to slot in behind poppin and slambo, before the rain we were less than .5s apart intense. Then the rain came we all got to the tricky double right hander and it looked like poppin could pull up. Like a gift from almighty he sailed perfectly into slambo and they both ran wide. Undertook both then it was peddle to the medel, but decided to pit 4 wets. As i enter the pit hit the limiter about 15m befor entrance, had the right speed then 4 some reason hit it again. Went 1km over and got 10s penalty. That changes things. Tried to keep a10s away from slambo and poppin, splits stayed at 8s for a few laps then slambo gained fast and popin pitted. So the plan was keep going once slambo caught up, let him boost it pass me then try stick in the slipstream and keep a 10s+ gap between tb and karts battle. Then the fog came slambo and i went down the back straight and bugger me couldnt see slambo or the tight left hander and over shot it. After a few laps i caught back up to slambo and the splits to tb were closing each lap, so i thought if i can pass safely i might try boost it and see if slambo could stay in the slipstream. 1 lap to go and 3rd place was poppin wtf lol so id better not get in the way of slambos win, but a little mistake and messed slambos run, we came out of the last corner and i pulled over to the right and let slambo by for the win, but :):):):) poppin was on our arses. Was happy 3rd, but if i can stop making rookie mistakes i will be pleased. Well done all that fog was intense, good win slambo and great race and pit strat poppin.
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2019
    Slambobagan, stucar17 and Anthonyb like this.
  2. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Sorry guys, I won't be able to make any more races this season. Have fun, and I will see you next year!
  3. JJ_Penguin

JJ_Penguin Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member

:(
  4. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

That's Outrageous
  5. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Boooooooo....
  6. Hoppy (benny11169)

PSN ID
    benny11169
    It may have come to my attention tonight that my bit rough racing in pratice(which i try to iron out my mistakes or just fine tune bracking points amongst fellow racers, also try just get a rough point of veiw of everybody's bracking points so come to race night i can try race cleaning and fairly with abit of touch here and there), but by all means i didnt know that some racers cosider that our license point are so highly regarded. In summary, i do truely apologize to those that a have lost there points due to my driving. I would like to ask if you are a racer that does value your points pls tell me straight and not just let me guess then find out l8tr and in prac racers i will stay away and just let you pass. Just tryin to have abit of fun and try make race night as competitive as i can without ruining someones race ( hence why i practice in a practice room). Sunday night should be a fun race with a couple of various pit strats and the rain always fun. Hopefully i can mend some bridges guys nothing personal. Good racing all l8tr
    MarkH, stucar17 and Anthonyb like this.
  7. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    good pace last night Benny.... Yeah the licence points can be a frustration.... I know the last few weeks mine have been smashed ! Some of the guys do use them for other online leagues, so i get their frustration. I keep them on, but have not really said to people in the room that they are, so will be something ill do from now on.
    Anthonyb and Hoppy (benny11169) like this.
  8. Hoppy (benny11169)

PSN ID
    benny11169
    All good mate, once again my apologies to those of concern. Im definitely not here to burn bridges.
    I hope this might help, maybe at the start of the seasons when people confirm their in that they also say points concerned. Final starting div list for example-12.benny11169 pc for all to be aware of those that regard the points for other leages. Practice all will be that little bit more cautious, but come race night its gloves off back to normal competition. An idea anyway
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2019
    Anthonyb and stucar17 like this.
  9. TheJuzzy

TheJuzzy Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    Good morning ROOZER'S.
    I haven't been able to get on and race with you lot because of work, I've been doing a lot of 10-12 hour days and I'm pretty stuffed when I get home .
    I've been requested at a certain job alot because I can keep traffic moving and work in well with the crew .
    So I'm going to have to pull out of the championship.
    I'm do want but getting up at 4 am means hitting the sack at 9:30pm .
    Sorry you lot , really enjoy racing with you all and I feel I've lifted my game.
    Anthonyb and Hoppy (benny11169) like this.
  10. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    Not such a good morning anymore..hope to catch ya round here n there mate..
  11. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Sorry guys, wont make it tonight.
  12. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    I'm out tonight, got visitors
  13. Anthonyb

So are you out or do you have visitors.
    I'm confused
  14. POPPINFRESH1234

POPPINFRESH1234 Team Driver

PSN ID
    PoppinFr3sh987
    Apologies to whoever I t-boned on turn 1. Obviously missed my brake marker. Very sorry
    Anthonyb likes this.
  15. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    i did have a look at the replay last night after someone asked if you were the bowling ball or the pin !!!

My night was a cracker ! Shame we didnt have a few extra drivers but to start with 12 was still pretty good...

Q 2nd with 36.534, just .075 off pole from Benny ! Pleasantly surprised after 0 laps through the week.

Race, got a great start and managed to miss any contact or have to avoid anyone with a clean run up the inside.... @Hoppy (benny11169) was still in front, but on lap 1 i noticed his brake lights were flickering on and off, and managed to get a run up the back straight to the chicane..... By lap 2 i was in the lead with a very small gap, before slambo pulled up to me.... I managed to keep him behind for about 4 laps, before he got a run on me through 2 and 3, and then watch the gap slowly eke out by about .2 a lap on average. I had managed to get the gap to @disturboed to about 4 seconds, but the middle of the first stint i really struggled for peak speed, and he caught me up by lap 18, and had a couple of cracking laps.

Pitted on lap 20 or 21 i think it was and Turbo followed me in, managed to get out a few seconds ahead, but then had @Aykay reeling me in. With about 6 to go he was all over me, and also had @Kartdude45 closing in to make it a pagnian bash up !
    With 2 to go i had them both all over me, but somehow managed to keep them both behind after numerous mistakes and a bothed gear change at 3 which may have messed up aykay (sorry mate)..... Last lap i messed up the exit of the chicane and it let kart through for second, which while disappointing, was still a cracking race for 3 of the last 4 races...... Thanks for some cracking racing guys ....

On to Sonoma, bit of a bull ring that one, tough in a couple of spots to stay in track limits, but more importantly is a REAL tyre eater so strat 'should' come into play ... last night i was down to 88% after just 6 laps !

Cheers stu
  16. Aykay

Aykay Rookie

Q11 R4
    Happy with my night. After struggling for the season I switched back to loose on controller and it's made a huge difference. I was running around in 7th or so after some good battles and ran 1 or 2 laps longer on the pit cycle. Came out in 3rd and proceeded to linger around Stu's clacker until the end of the race :ninja::poop:. The battle brought Kart into the mix and he got past me when I was redressing for ever so slightly caressing Stu's rear end around T4 on the last lap. Would have liked the podium but it was a cracking race anyway.
  17. POPPINFRESH1234

POPPINFRESH1234 Team Driver

PSN ID
    PoppinFr3sh987
    I’m out for this week (sore back) will be back next week
  18. Hoppy (benny11169)

PSN ID
    benny11169
    Very interesting race, but hell still alot of fun. Race plan was to get away quickly for a lap then slot in behind someone and settle down until the rain came to make my pit strat. @Stu and @slambo overtook and i thought this is where i want to be, time to study both of there bracking points and their lines. After a couple of really tight laps (awsome) i thought id poke my head in for a trial overtake coming up the back stretch into the chicane on the inside of stu, we both enter and i backed of the gas so as not to collide with him on exit of the right hander, caught a little to much of the left hand curve but still had a good line to exit behind, but BANG solid ass packing put me straight into the left hand barrier perfectly 90 degrees. Well this changes everything (3rd to dead last behind 5s) better put the peddle to the medal and see what happens knowing its going to be enjoyable no matter what. Had some good battles until i hit the brick wall that was @bluebounty, damn mate your hard to overtake tried pokin the noise in here, there and everywhere but to no avail. Then we hit a pack of 4 cars and that made thing more interesting, sorry @tb for the hit coming out of the chicane, just got up to quick behind and hope it didnt ruin ur race. Then the rain came, pitted way too early (sorry @ant 4 the bum steer)and got back into it untill i hit the brick wall again ( @bluebounty) damn, i took a little move in the merc arena then away we went. Ran wide around a corner in front of bounty and contemplated a couple of laps to give him the position back, s@$t last lap, came to the last chicane and sorry bounty was hopping you would run up the inside of me coming out of the right hander, but i managed to get in the way and he tought me a lesson lol, pulled to the right to let him go and the crossed the finish line. Awsome racing just ashame about the hit, but thats racing well done all and 2 the podium.
    Anthonyb, Bounty05 and PaulCox like this.
  19. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

Was a fun race, I stuffed up my 1 shot at quail i was surprised to still start in 6th
    Got a really good launch at the start of the race made it up to 4th after turn 2, and then a good battle for the rest of lap 1. Was 3 wide I think down the front straight now surprisingly up to 2nd. And then had a good battle with stu, until finally got him end of front straight. Once I shook stu from the slipstream it was a pretty lonely race.
    Was a shame Benny and poppin had issues
    Im sure it would of been a dog fight to the end,
    Well done Kart and stu for podium. And a good stradigy aykay almost getting a podium.
    Hoppy (benny11169) and Anthonyb like this.
  20. Anthonyb

Bounty and his head wind
    Hoppy (benny11169) likes this.